Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,238 members, 7,825,922 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld (40031 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Great500: 1:39am On May 06, 2016
swiperthefox:
As a good husband let him buy PVR so that the wife can record the shows and watch after performing her duty as a mother and wife. That's the solution shikena.
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by adsami1: 2:31am On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH, I love Telemundo so much!
The romance in it is hot, many Nigeria guys need to be watching and learn many romantic touches.

Naturally I dont insult or yab females bcs I hv 5 of dem in my house as family. But wen u read sensitive issues like dis nd see their nonsensical input one is left to say dey are all mumu! U ar watchn tlemumudo bcs of hot romances and u cannot practice sme in ur home/relationship etc den wots the use/need 4watchn? If u cant put 2positv use wot u read/watch r see/ hear or listen or dance to and who u mingle wit.......den cut it up! Its all crap.

2 Likes

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by playtheblues(f): 2:51am On May 06, 2016
Seun please can you give me permission to bash this man?

donbenedict:
These are the type of wives dat deserve serious beating
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by playtheblues(f): 2:54am On May 06, 2016
You sound like you prefer bone to bone. shocked

EVILFOREST:
Do LADIES of nowadays really have SENSE...?

we don't have choice, we just have to marry from such a Useless crowd of them.

We may start considering GOATS for marriages rather than marrying a LADY that will yield serial BURNT OFFERINGS, because when goats mature , they can make good meal.

An average Nowadays lady offers nothing but SEX.
LATER they come crying, out their lives.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by playtheblues(f): 2:58am On May 06, 2016
Nothing wrong in watching a non-dirty soap opera but don't let it control your life.

Some of the guys here watch that shi*t more than their wives.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Gudfrie(m): 3:05am On May 06, 2016
The best control measure to this is "Just put Parental Control to those Channel" instead of blabbing around
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by armyofone(m): 4:28am On May 06, 2016
grin yes....
CFCman:

grin grin grin
armyofone grin
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by armyofone(m): 4:30am On May 06, 2016
Parental control for his wife grin grin thought i was done laughing grin

Gudfrie:
The best control measure to this is "Just put Parental Control to those Channel" instead of blabbing around

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by klebson(m): 4:49am On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The romance in it is hot, many Nigeria guys need to be watching and learn many romantic touches.

....and what made u think those acting it do such romantic touches to their spouses in real..? they are only making a living via acting while you guys watch them with so much keen interest..
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Nobody: 5:09am On May 06, 2016
dre11:

• On Tuesday, she forgot to pick our 10-year-old daughter from school because she was watching her shows.

• wife obsession to the soaps is tearing up the marriage

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/in-abuja-man-threatens-to-divorce-wife-for-addiction-to-telemundo-zeeworld-id4998407.html

should he just go ahead and divorce the woman since she has neglected has responsibility undecided

There r also Nairaland addicts!
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by etenyong(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2016
Chosen1984:
BROTHER U NEED HELP
Thanks but help yourself first. God has bless me beyond expectation. If u need help, I would like to render.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by etenyong(m): 5:18am On May 06, 2016
Great500:
Please wake up.
Were u sleeping? Why not only read and pass?
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by cardoctor(m): 5:42am On May 06, 2016
Most women and a huge number of children are addicted to that sheat. I just can stand it.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by gbagyiza: 5:42am On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Do something gud with your life.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by codslic: 5:53am On May 06, 2016
Where are the women rights activists?
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by lagosrd: 5:59am On May 06, 2016
ijustdey:

Iyawo nylon bag.....

if the husband begin dey look outside now... some women activist will now be shouting.

with the action of the wife...... she needs a competitor to understand she isn't married for telemodu and the rest but to be a good and responsible mother and wife.

The most annoying of all to me is that they don't like listening to news again. There is virtual nothing they are current about politically. As for me my wife knows that if I need any serious political information I dare not ask her for the sake of not been laughed at outside. Can you imagine you asking your wife that what they just show on saraki's case now on channels TV and all your wife could say is that that one leave him oooo , the cloth the judge put on that day is so rough that she just doesn't want to discuss it. That they were all shouting at one another and that she just had to change the channel to a better station (telemundo). Guy it is painful and that is the major reson why we account for docile and unintelligent children. U tire jare..

2 Likes

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Uchefame(m): 6:02am On May 06, 2016
The hand work of idleness

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by olayinkaj2(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2016
She better get sense before someone else take over....
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Bamz(m): 6:33am On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Continue, you children will be proud of you cheesy
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Oshotse21(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2016
Give her a second chance,talk to her and if she insist go ahead and divorce her...most women n young ladies are too obsessed with those channels this days. angry sad
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Bamz(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2016
It's a merry-go-round atimes, some would listen to news 7am, 10am, midday, 2pm, 4pm,7pm, 10pm and the repeat broadcasts like their lives depended on it.

The only good addiction is love for God.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Jman06(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:

see you talking about romance. Romance without having to work for the money? Nonsense romance!

Make do with the little romance we show, just like you ought not spend the whole day on telemundo. Little romance and more of work brings the money you enjoy. Also, little telemundo and more work in your home makes your man happy! If you think otherwise, go get married to a broke, lazy but very romantic guy.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by oxygenera8(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Ur back brains....
Na touches be ur problem for marriage?
Come to me and I will show you real touches, u de there de watch fantasy de day dream.
U FORGET THE MEANING AND FUNCTION OF A WOMAN.
Go ahead, your parents will “congratulate" U..

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by smileysmiley(f): 7:06am On May 06, 2016
From the story, the woman is probably a housewife... Zeeworld and Telemundo repeats their program so is she re watching what she has watched before?

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Paulo4life(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2016
The Man should take away the decoder and hook up to the state television stations in other to save his marriage maybe the wife will learn her lesson through that.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Damikevin(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2016
She no see say for the telemundo tHe lover boy Dey chop food! Abbbi the woman for the indian. Series no dey tAke care of her children! ItS quite Pathetic! Cos I know they show food scene in that series, she no just like do anything. God Help Them.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by ogeflavour(f): 7:39am On May 06, 2016
holarmy10:
I'd rather stick pin into my eyes than watching that shiiiiii

wouldn't that be awefully uncomfortable?
The husband should stop subscribing or use parental code...
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Ahmed3rdjuly: 7:40am On May 06, 2016
See wetin Bani and J. Valiya don cause oooo
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by ogeflavour(f): 7:42am On May 06, 2016
holarmy10:
I'd rather stick pin into my eyes than watching
The husband should stop subscribing or use parental code...

wouldn't that be awfully uncomfortable?
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by sweetilicious(f): 7:43am On May 06, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
To women, telemundo is like a teenager discovering sex for the first time.

If not because my wife dey hear word, we for don dey court sef . After plenty talk talk, she had to reduce her addiction.

But I also learnt something: that the way I felt at the time was exactly how she was feeling when she was worried about my addiction to my phone.

Marriage is about empathy, putting yourself in your spouse's shoe sometimes.

For those saying 'disconnect the dish', your wife is not a toddler, you can't treat her like a baby.

Most times, talking, not talking down on her does the magic.
You just made a common sense.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by demobaba1(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Word of advise don't divorce her Jst disconnect d dish
Gbam !!! or buy another decoder wet no get those yeye channels and pack d previous one up.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by demobaba1(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.