Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (82326 Views)

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Gmajor(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....
were you born yesterday or do you just like lying.
Peacefuk ko pissful ni

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by AnotherSeun(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
Gmajor:

were you born yesterday or do you just like lying.
Peacefuk ko pissful ni
try war my brother,, you will appreciate even a street fight

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Montaque(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2016
Aba is made up of ibos whose patience cant be tried for long.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by free2ryhme: 6:55pm On May 05, 2016
Y shld u stab a fellow human being over a slight quarrel

These fulanis na wa ooooo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2016
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
So, all of a sudden someone has a camera on their phone but if its to record the initial claims of killings in Enugu all we'll get are fake pictures from Somalia, Rwanda and Mali?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by fowowe411: 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
Ohammadike:

Aba boys can take care of themselves
Aba boys can take care of themselves? seriously? it is high time we stopped promoting tribal wars. All Nigerians are not happy with the recent activities of the fulanis lately but i don't think we should compound it the more. Will the slaughter aba boys also take care of the Igbo traders in Sokoto, Kano and others? please let's look n beyond our own personal safety because if it should degenerate to something else...hhhmmmm!

11 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by UyiIredia(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
Meanwhile, Baba one chance will soon be on his way to France. Globetrotting as usual.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ElCount: 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
kissval1388:
As I dey gombe state, make I quickly go pack my clothes. e be like say Na Cameroon or chad sure pass.
before I say make i go east, I must pass like 3 northern state.

God pls let there no reprisal. how person go take escape? I dont want to die in the north.
You will not die, the Lord is your Shepherd

9 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
The hausa abd fulanis will not be at peace anywhere East of the Niger. They've been killing Easterners since before 1914 without paying a great price so they felt it is normal to do, but let me warn them, every hair of an Easterner be it Ijaw, Igbo, Ibibio, Ogoni, Idoma etc now has a price tag. We know they are addicted to killing Easterners but we will cure that addiction BY FORCE!
Don't come & claim james bond on nairAland. pick cutlass and join the slaughter boys if e sure for u.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Ohammadike: 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
fowowe411:
Aba boys can take care of themselves? seriously? it is high time we stopped promoting tribal wars. All Nigerians are not happy with the recent activities of the fulanis lately but i don't think we should compound it the more. Will the slaughter aba boys also take care of the Igbo traders in Sokoto, Kano and others? please let's look n beyond our own personal safety because if it should degenerate to something else...hhhmmmm!

Mr man face front

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Ohammadike: 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
fowowe411:

Mr man face front as if the Hausa are not in d East

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by dacovajnr: 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
fowowe411:
You dey mind am undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by BlackTechnology: 7:02pm On May 05, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, all of a sudden someone has a camera on their phone but if its to record the initial claims of killings in Enugu all we'll get are fake pictures from Somalia, Rwanda and Mali?

So you expect people in the villages to have camera phones.

Your reasoning dey low . please quickly upgrade it.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ElCount: 7:02pm On May 05, 2016
fowowe411:
Don't worry there will be no reprisal. After this everyone will go back to pretending we are one nigeria.

Jokes Apart I blame Lugard for this, bringing a group together without their consent even though you knew they can't coexist.
I then blame the black mentality for always defending Lugards stupidity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
Ohammadike:

X

it's not about aba boys taking care of themselves... it's about the millions of industrious and hardworking ibos in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Weedcrusher: 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
Ohammadike:

You're a selfish person. What about Igbo people in hausa land......we should all say no to violence

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by jessykings(f): 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
kissval1388:
As I dey gombe state, make I quickly go pack my clothes. e be like say Na Cameroon or chad sure pass.
before I say make i go east, I must pass like 3 northern state.

God pls let there no reprisal. how person go take escape? I dont want to die in the north.
hahahahahah,i dey feel u bigtime Bro. Once upon a time wen I used to feel dat way wenever I hear things like this. Back then,we all head to Sabon-gari which was our safe haven in Kano...Lolz. Its well bro
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by samjadinero(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
All these blood they are sharing, diarris God o!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:05pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

So you expect people in the villages to have camera phones.

Your reasoning dey low . please quickly upgrade it.

You hypocrites are disgusting liars. I don't understand how evil minded you pieces of turd are. You are very terrible people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by kissval1388: 7:05pm On May 05, 2016
ElCount:
You will not die, the Lord is your Shepherd
amen ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by fileswizard1981: 7:05pm On May 05, 2016
Vomm:
I think their religion has a lot to do with this!

Hey,Its not religion,its all about their mindset,okay!!!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by meeky007(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
MOSQUE STREET? DEM EVEN GET STREET SHEY NA MOSQUE FULL THERE?
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Dollyak(f): 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
Why would you stab a man in the chest over an argument? These northerners need to reformat their brains and their fundamentally wrong culture based on violence.

11 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ndcide(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....

It was peaceful when strangers were being singled out in the bornu market and killed

It was peaceful when an orange seller with a bomb went to mama nkechi 's food shop at sabon-gari and killed them.

It was peaceful when two persons went to young shall grow motors, sabon-gari motor Park, and bombed the two luxurious busses and killing many.

It was peaceful when churches were being bombed and the remains of people loved ones were being taken back to their states amidst tears.

It was peaceful in 2011 when NYSC members were being killed because someone who didn't campaign for votes on the south, lost an election.

The problem with you and your ilks is that you just want us to pretend as if nothing ever happened. Maybe because we have a new president. PLEASE, it's not so. Interestingly, these things did not happen in the 1960s so that people will say, the hate was passed by our parents to these generation, NO! It all happened in our very eyes.

I'm not from the south east, so you don't go into the igbo rant.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by GWMI(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2016
The wars buhari is breeding, when it comes it will still consume him Believe me.Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:07pm On May 05, 2016
ElCount:

Don't worry there will be no reprisal. After this everyone will go back to pretending we are one nigeria.

Jokes Apart I blame Lugard for this, bringing a group together without their consent even though you knew they can't coexist.
I then blame the black mentality for always defending Lugards stupidity

Nnamdi Azikiwe and Igbo leaders actually insisted on ONE NIGERIA, the North and the West wanted nothing to do with it.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by kissval1388: 7:07pm On May 05, 2016
jessykings:
hahahahahah,i dey feel u bigtime Bro. Once upon a time wen I used to feel dat way wenever I hear things like this. Back then,we all head to Sabon-gari which was our safe haven in Kano...Lolz. Its well bro
guy I swear if money dey, person for just leave dis north for Good. I no dey like Dis kind of tin

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 05, 2016
Weedcrusher:

You're a selfish person. What about Igbo people in hausa land......we should all say no to violence

Your perspective is right. .. nevertheless it is based on a false premise that the southerners in the north will be safe if their brothers down south dont retaliate

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2016
SleekAboki:
Buhari should step up his game.These his 5% constituents ain't smiling.

At all! We are drifting apart so fast and it is scary. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 05, 2016
IT IS WELL! WE SPEAK PEACE INTO THIS NATION CALLED NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.