Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (82307 Views)

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
The hausa abd fulanis will not be at peace anywhere East of the Niger. They've been killing Easterners since before 1914 without paying a great price so they felt it is normal to do, but let me warn them, every hair of an Easterner be it Ijaw, Igbo, Ibibio, Ogoni, Idoma etc now has a price tag. We know they are addicted to killing Easterners but we will cure that addiction BY FORCE!

Don't go and incite ur boyfriend to commit murder o because I know you don't have mind to do what you are saying!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Okeycima: 7:09pm On May 05, 2016
I see people saying that 'I pray let there be peace'.i ask myself if those that made this statement and quote 'he who was peace let him prepare for war'.if the people that has the power to stop the madness failed to do so,the madness continues

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Udofire(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
blind man so you don't know its brown longspan roofing shit btw I thought yorubas said aba is dirty does anywhere in abaokuta look like this?
Is okay my friend, take it easy. do you know whether its a kpalansa black & white pic browsing phone he uses, so he needs help with the coulouring in the picture. Its not bad if you help.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Leke001: 7:12pm On May 05, 2016
na wa o!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 05, 2016
Ohammadike:

Aba boys can take care of themselves
And the Igbos at the North?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by nyabingi(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Nnamdi Azikiwe and Igbo leaders actually insisted on ONE NIGERIA, the North and the West wanted nothing to do with it.

No Igbo gives a Fu%k about Zik...talk about What ojukwu wanted for Igbos!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Vomm: 7:14pm On May 05, 2016
Hey! Don't take it personal!!
I concur, just that u will hardly see a christian group gathering to kill people like that.

fileswizard1981:

Hey,Its not religion,its all about their mindset,okay!!!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Musaspp(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2016
Honestly, Nigeria is a fragile state. It could fail anytime if care is not taking. God save Nigeria.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Ohammadike: 7:15pm On May 05, 2016
Ontarget:

And the Igbos at the North?

Should take care of themselves

7 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Spells(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2016
undecided am in the North... They basically move around with daggers ready to take the life of the Igbos at anytime.... Note!!! Am not an Igbo boy

5 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by sigiyaya(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2016
kissval1388:
As I dey gombe state, make I quickly go pack my clothes. e be like say Na Cameroon or chad sure pass.
before I say make i go east, I must pass like 3 northern state.

God pls let there no reprisal. how person go take escape? I dont want to die in the north.
Bia nwokem come back home na oge adi ro

10 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 05, 2016
Ohammadike:

Aba boys can take care of themselves
well well
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Figs(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
Hmmmmm I'm lovely this RIP to the dead Man All those Hausa na animal Kill dem all
not so my broda
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Subway1o1: 7:17pm On May 05, 2016
Mayflowa:

Don't go and incite ur boyfriend to commit murder o because I know you don't have mind to do what you are saying!

A guy is under that handle, same person hiding under Arodetsolaye handle.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:17pm On May 05, 2016
nyabingi:

No Igbo gives a Fu%k about Zik...talk about What ojukwu wanted for Igbos!!

Did you read what I replied to or are you just on another mad ethic and tribalist rant?

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by habbi080(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2016
What of Igbos in the north not those in Aba
Ohammadike:

Aba boys can take care of them, selves

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Udofire(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2016
akheen:
Don't come & claim james bond on nairAland. pick cutlass and join the slaughter boys if e sure for u.
no mind her, na people wey get sweet mouth like this dey poo for yanch for ordinary shouting from her boyfriend talkless of an attacker holding cane or cutlass.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ElCount: 7:19pm On May 05, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Nnamdi Azikiwe and Igbo leaders actually insisted on ONE NIGERIA, the North and the West wanted nothing to do with it.
Before Nnamdi Azikiwes' hypocrisy, black mentality Lugards' stupidity and greed existed.

And that north and west thing I really don't want to go into that boring, annoying history

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Ohammadike: 7:19pm On May 05, 2016
Passy089:
X

it's not about aba boys taking care of themselves... it's about the millions of industrious and hardworking ibos in the north.
So we should sit down and watch them run around killing p3

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2016
more than six Hausa were killed, many more were injured . This is Aba not Enugu those fulani should know. their only saviour is the army, if not all the fulani here would have been wiped out #notoviolence

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by sukkot: 7:19pm On May 05, 2016
dan boro uba dan iska shege. walahi talahi let me catch one ipad youf angry

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2016
fowowe411:
Aba boys can take care of themselves? seriously? it is high time we stopped promoting tribal wars. All Nigerians are not happy with the recent activities of the fulanis lately but i don't think we should compound it the more. Will the slaughter aba boys also take care of the Igbo traders in Sokoto, Kano and others? please let's look n beyond our own personal safety because if it should degenerate to something else...hhhmmmm!
all the igbos in the various sabon garis can mobilize themselves so that the destabilization can be thorough.
If there is a good time to do this,now is the time.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by muhamadnur: 7:20pm On May 05, 2016
Vomm:
I think their religion has a lot to do with this!

sharrrap big mouth c*word and keep religion out of this.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2016
Slight things and before you know it death everywhere. We seriously need prayers in this country. Only God can save us now.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Vomm: 7:21pm On May 05, 2016
May be!
Just that christian don't gather to kill people like that.

Quote author=youngeagle post=45344697] I don't think so o,because people in the west practicing the same religion Aint that violent...I think some people brainwash them.[/quote]
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2016
i'm still trying to understand the relationship between hausa/fulani and daggers. those guys can stab anything. haba!

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Dapsin2901: 7:25pm On May 05, 2016
Prayer needed asap
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2016
Passy089:
X

it's not about aba boys taking care of themselves... it's about the millions of industrious and hardworking ibos in the north.
when did you start caring for them.
Bosnians better prepare urselves

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2016
sukkot:
dan boro uba dan iska shege. walahi talahi let me catch one ipad youf angry
U don dey rake for Internet ba .we need peace nt war

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Beadex1(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2016
In as much i don't support this, but respect is reciprocal. When some set of people believe they are untouchable this always result in what is happening now. This is making 1 week and some days since the Enugu massacre yet no igbo retaliated any hausa anywhere in the igboland ... Yet some people are fanning the embers, dont push others to the wall and think the wont resist. united nation should come in here before full war begins. Hausa's are making the country unhealthy plus the suffering we have now. AN HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by guru03(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
The hausa/fulani is Nigeria greatest problem, fanaticism and tribalism ends there, I just hope they understand the damage they have done to this country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.