Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (82306 Views)

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 5:51am On May 06, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I have never seen a tribe as hypocritical as the yorubas

Enugu massacre "no reprisal" - igbos are cowards

ABA killing "maximum reprisal"- don't forget igbos are in the north

Yoruba is the problem of this country

yoruba? That's why whenever they start begging for southern unity, i just laugh at them. They are the weakest link in the south, unite with them at your own peril. They'll abandon you when at the critical moment. If they are serious let them face fulanis at their own end while the East does same from it own end. Must they wait for the East to unite with them before facing fulanis. Anybody who wastes his blood fighting for yoruba died for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 5:55am On May 06, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
[s]So, all of a sudden someone has a camera on their phone but if its to record the initial claims of killings in Enugu all we'll get are fake pictures from Somalia, Rwanda and Mali?[/s]

See this yoruba muslim with deep oshogbo tribal marks that always claims American while typing from osun.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2016
AnanseK:

Don't be foolhardy. How many northerners are in the east? We want peace please.
tell the hausa/fulani
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 6:15am On May 06, 2016
Adelaide2:
You actually believe he is not Yoruba? That guy is 100% ijebu egba. grin
I know he's a miserable Yorubastard. That's why I was calling him out. I will continue exposing the fraud until he stops posting his usual garbage on this forum.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by October1960: 6:18am On May 06, 2016
I don't go to any northern or Muslim majority areas in Nigeria!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by nyabingi(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2016
one day it will definitely explode, there is no need for patching a leak that will not hold, we were not the same, we have never been the same and we can never be the same, 1914 was an error the earlier it's corrected the best for all the tribes, check it we have ended up destroying ourselves rather than building.

when a man suddenly realised that he has been walking on the wrong bush Path, he must turn back and take the right one!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by nyabingi(m): 6:41am On May 06, 2016
kaziblake:
whether you like it or not zik is the father of igbos

I laff at your ignorance, now that you have made it know on social media kindly take it a step forward by going to any Igbo major market in Nigeria and shout it loud "Zik is the father of all Igbos"!!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On May 06, 2016
Dottore:
[size=13pt]Joke with Aba boys that's a ticket to the world beyond
The earlier these deluded herdsmen know that Aba is not Mile 12 or Agility or Agatu, the better for them. [/size]

SO WHAT HAVE THEY DONE NOW ONLINE GANSTAR. YOU CAN NOT COMPARE THE POPULATION OF HAUSAS IN THE EAST WITH WEST. THE POPULATION OF HAUSA IN MILE 12 ALONE IS MORE THAN THEIR POPULATION IN THE ENTIRE EAST, YET THOSE FEW NUMBERS STILL KILL YOU LIKE FOWL.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by betterABIAstate: 6:43am On May 06, 2016
DabELLs:

SO WHAT HAVE THEY DONE NOW ONLINE GANSTAR. YOU CAN NOT COMPARE THE POPULATION OF HAUSAS IN THE EAST WITH WEST. THE POPULATION OF HAUSA IN MILE 12 ALONE IS MORE THAN THEIR POPULATION IN THE ENTIRE EAST, YET THOSE FEW NUMBERS STILL KILL YOU LIKE FOWL.
coward defending his cowardice, ogun IDP camp comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by cybernaut(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2016
salam1:
but truth b told how d think d Hausa will attack in aba even wen dey no dey r outnumbered u people r just looking for every slight excuse to attack d Hausa's. Is dis d first tym u people r leaving with d Hausa's?
felow biafrans,if anybody want 2 kill u and u hve a single chance don't waste it,kill dat person imediately.rememba, if sumone kil u,u are going 2 hell fire because bible approve self dence.is time 2 minimize d western religion scam in se and ss because a hungry man can't truely served God wit all his heart.Fela Kuti Says We Nigerians Were Is Our Home Tradition.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 06, 2016
Dapsin2901:
Prayer needed asap

Which country prayer help?
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Dapsin2901: 9:10am On May 06, 2016
Niger AKA nigeria
emrain:

Which country prayer help?
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by franklingud(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2016
If I talk now, NL mods will ban me again for saying something truthful but hurts.
Truth hurts they say and I think Nigeria should split with immediate effect or....

The worst happens.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by tiswell(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2016
Beremx:
I fear for a reprisal. I pray it doesn't happen.

God have mercy!
time to enjoy the change you campaigned for,guess you have finished yam you were given
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by franklin000(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....
it was also the messaih that caused the Hausa guy to stab the Aba boy...reason through your head bro not from the other side
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by lordliri(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

yoruba? That's why whenever they start begging for southern unity, i just laugh at them. They are the weakest link in the south, unite with them at your own peril. They'll abandon you when at the critical moment. If they are serious let them face fulanis at their own end while the East does same from it own end. Must they wait for the East to unite with them before facing fulanis. Anybody who wastes his blood fighting for yoruba died for nothing.

We once tried to set Awolowo free during a coup., all in the interest of a united southern nigeira, since it was clear the north would never live to see the day that the southern region would control power..

but what did the descendants of oduduwa and awolowo do?. they betrayed us,., and now the new generation who know nothing about history are floating off running blind.

and the most surprising is how they come to hate ibos. the same ibos who had same mutual interest with them in mind and selflessly put their lives to free their Awolowo who was locked up by northerners.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Spells(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2016
kaziblake:
You are a liar...I'm based in north too and I haven't seen anything like that
undecided lolz.... Young lady... U females in da North even bearly go out... So hw would u even know what's happening out dere
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by kaziblake(f): 3:20pm On May 06, 2016
Spells:
undecided lolz.... Young lady... U females in da North even bearly go out... So hw would u even know what's happening out dere
Are you okay?
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Spells(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Are you okay?
anty calm down, lock up n die it.... Na San abin da ni ke Che wa.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by kaziblake(f): 3:38pm On May 06, 2016
Spells:
anty calm down, lock up n die it.... Na San abin da ni ke Che wa.
Shege
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Spells(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Shege
grin kai.... Zagi ba ye da apani fa.... I literally consider u my frnd
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Weedcrusher: 4:02pm On May 06, 2016
PasNina:

We will say no to violence once any of your family members is butchered by them ...

I don't need to engage in any talk with you cos I can see your level of intelligence.......you need complete overhauling of your cerebral matters. If you like go and die, I'm here in Canada enjoying my life, and no member of family can be butchered cos they are not in that hellhole
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Tjaypears(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
2dugged:
I am from the Niger Delta,and having lived with the hausas,igbo,and yourubas I can tell you a bit about them,truth sometimes hurts, it's a bitter pill to swallow, maybe I can get you a spoon full of sugar to make this bitter pill go down

The little bit you know about them after living with them don't make all Yorubas. The little bit you know is the size of your brain. Im sorry. You know so little because your reasoning and knowledge about the Yorubas is just a little bit.
Ask you elders or start making more friends from other tribe to know more about other tribes. Don't generalize based on your little bit of sense.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 06, 2016
Tjaypears:

The little bit you know about them after living with them don't make all Yorubas. The little bit you know is the size of your brain. Im sorry. You know so little because your reasoning and knowledge about the Yorubas is just a little bit.
Ask you elders or start making more friends from other tribe to know more about other tribes. Don't generalize based on your little bit of sense.
so pained,eyah,I can see you are really hurt by the truth, I should not generalize you say?so are you different, Mr eye service aka any where belle face
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Tjaypears(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2016
drmikeadams:
?..who says Nigeria will be a great nation in fifty years timee be like this our backwardness never tire u??our children go still face power outage in Nigeria ...this country is not working and will not work. grin : grin

I'm sorry to inform you. It's you and your family member who's wallowing in backwardness. I live good and my family is well off here in this country. The country may not be working for you but it's been good to me. I've got good job and I live in area where power outage is rare for that matter.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 06, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

The family of the deceased will at least go home with the satisfaction that the Law has done its job properly.

And let's be honest.....the demise of a loved one always leaves a void,no matter the ''reaction''....that won't be filled by attacking several innocents who know nothing about the death.

We have to grow out of our inordinate desire in this country to resort to violence over every small grievance. And that includes the Hausas too...as well as everyone else.
Thanks for that! Have a lovely evening!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2016
Tjaypears:

I'm sorry to inform you. It's you and your family member who's wallowing in backwardness. I live good and my family is well off here in this country. The country may not be working for you but it's been good to me. I've got good job and I live in area where power outage is rare for that matter.
grin grin grin mummu and yet u dey go embassy go beg dem visa ,,make u go wash plate grin..
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Tjaypears(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin mummu and yet u dey go embassy go beg dem visa ,,make u go wash plate grin..

Even a road side architect will not pray to live this country. I'm an Architect. The situation of the country is all win win for any Architect bro. Remain as a country, break up or whatever the case might be, an architect will always have reason to design and construct buildings.
You better start thinking of how to better your life before it's too late guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.