Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? (14804 Views)

Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry / Why Do White People Call Ghana "Shining Light" Of The Continent / Why Do Ghanaians Have Similar Culture With Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 7:31am On May 13, 2016
blueagent special meth sale for you. going once. twice

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

Jeez man...the first paragraph of the post you replied answers this your rants.

Meanwhile, in your own words "A group that has the ambition can dialogue and reach an agreement "...clearly we see that the ruling class in Nigeria does not have the ambition to change the status quo. And why is that...? Is tribe, religion and resources control not part of the problem. You need to discard your childish romantism of political change in Nigeria and face reality on ground.

Low IQ. not resource control is the problem.people with high IQ will not see governance as a means to wealth rather a means to serve .
In their respective states that is devoid of religeous issues why have the states not
be becon of hope. why do we see corruption even in private homes and local councils. are there religeous issues there?

Why in Africa do kinsmen kill each other over land or envy(Native doctor issues)
Why do brothers kill brother .people from the same mother just becos of envy.

why do most Nigerians spend resources and time visting Spiritualist to work against their own brother,sister or Neighbour just becos of envy or one been more successfull than them.
is this also issues based on different religeon? I mean this people are of the same mother or clan.

People over blow this ethnic difference as our major problem.why the main issue is that Africans and Nigerians of the same mother even kill themselves for just envy.

I will post a response i had from an African American .lamenting the same attitude i have observed among Africans. that it is also common among blacks in US. who by location have no major Ethnic or religeous affliation.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

Meanwhile, in your own words "A group that has the ambition can dialogue and reach an agreement "...clearly we see that the ruling class in Nigeria does not have the ambition to change the status quo. And why is that...? Is tribe, religion and resources control not part of the problem. You need to discard your childish romantism of political change in Nigeria and face reality on ground.

Nigeria and face reality on ground. [/quote]

Low IQ. not resource control is the problem.people with high IQ will not see governance as a means to wealth rather a means to serve .
In their respective states that is devoid of religeous issues why have the states not
be becon of hope. why do we see corruption even in private homes and local councils. are there religeous issues there?

Why in Africa do kinsmen kill each other over land or envy(Native doctor issues)

why do most Nigerians spend resources and time visting Spiritualist to work against their own brother,sister or Neighbour just becos of envy or one been more successfull than them.
is this also issues based on different religeon? I mean this people are of the same mother or clan.

People over blow this ethnic difference as our major problem.why the main issue is that Africans and Nigerians of the same mother even kill themselves for just envy.

I will post a response i had from an African American .lamenting the same attitude i have observed among Africans. that it is also common among blacks in US. who by location have no major Ethnic or religeous affliation.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

Jesus fuvking christ..!!! What's wrong with you man..? Can you read and comprehend at all?

Clearly you just read and regurgitate. Throwing stats around while ignoring geopolitics. Did Germany and Japan not receive funding for reconstruction.. How much did Haitians receive. How involved is america in Germans and Japan's politics..? And how involved are they in Haiti?

Please read and think critically before you post more garbage.. And stop comparing apples to oranges my friend!

You are the one, Who needs to do Research. go and read about the political history of Haiti.
when you observe anything you can come and lets talk.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

I don't need to... You tell me in your own words who they are...

So how does it contractdict my Opinion about blacks?
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 7:54am On May 13, 2016
blueagent what do you want to know cool
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2016
419forlife:
blueagent what do you want to know cool

I know everything. i should be asking U that.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 7:59am On May 13, 2016
Obviously thats a problem.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2016
419forlife:
blueagent special meth sale for you. going once. twice

My meth is the truth. i say it ,without sentiments
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 8:00am On May 13, 2016
So then tell more about your white smiley
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 8:01am On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

My meth is the truth. i say without sentiments

All white drug is the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 8:03am On May 13, 2016
Tell me more about your whites superior please smiley
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by Pchidexy(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

So you think blacks are not Successful in US is becos of whites? why are blacks in Haiti , Nigeria and Liberia unsuccessful .why have they not built world class cities,Economics and businesses.aleast there are no whites to oppress them.
When they commit more crime relative to their population .who will not develope bad perception about them.
Google about this Cities Detriot,Baltimore,Chicago,Salem,Birmingham,Atlantic city all this cities are over 60% black populated cities with blacks as mayors,City councillors,city police chief e.t.c yet they all have one thing in common. high crime rates,poverty,high unempolyment,slums. e.t.c how can they rationalize this?

Let me tell you the answer. The Whiteman created arbitrary nations. People who had nothing in common were joined together and were forced to exist as one nation. Kingdoms were destroyed. Mr African under development is the fault of The Whiteman. Go and read about the SCRAMBLE FOR AFRICA.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 8:10am On May 13, 2016
Pchidexy blueagent is doing meth right now.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2016
419forlife:
Pchidexy blueagent is doing meth right now.

Niggar this shit is high.Lol....
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2016
Pchidexy:

Let me tell you the answer. The Whiteman created arbitrary nations. People who had nothing in common were joined together and were forced to exist as one nation. Kingdoms were destroyed. Mr African under development is the fault of The Whiteman. Go and read about the SCRAMBLE FOR AFRICA.

I read that ,like ten years ago.

I told you earlier to google about Malaysia,Indonasia,Singarpore India. and read about their ethnic composition and their Economic strives they were all former European Colonies.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2016
419forlife:

All white drug is the truth undecided

Yeah. it not that I like or worship the whites. but i just want to state the obvious. no other race have influenced this current Civilization as much as the whites. not even Asians.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2016
Pchidexy:

For crying out loud. we had our destiny in our hands for over 50yrs like most African nations.and what have we done with it.
How can a nations been diverse encourage corruption,Laziness,non -chalent attitude?
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

This is will be a odd comment, but here goes. I
am a black lawyer in DC. I am married and I try to
disprove stereotypes. That being said, I agree with
a lot of what you have on your page. I agree with
you because as an African American I have
witnessed what you have said first hand. When I
was attempting to become an attorney, it was
black people that tried to sabotage my dreams on
a regular basis (some family too). When I became
a lawyer it was ALWAYS the black administrative
staff that resented me for making something of
my life and the lengths they went to sabotage me
were pure evil. I am currently suing two black
women old enough to be my Mother because
instead of being mentors, they were some of the
most mean spirited, jealous hearted and petty
women I ever met in life. Trust me, if you are
young, black, well educated and in good physical
shape-- Other black people will treat you like
crap. Instead of being proud they try to put you
on their level. Crazy right? Let me not even get
started on the DC politicians. These politicians
were given an opportunity to improve DC for
blacks and whites alike, while offering positive
black role models, but these people threw it all
away by being unethical and money grubbing. A
lot of these black leaders will sell out the entire
black race for a shiny car. To make matters
worse, I am soooooo tired of the members of my
race complaining about racism when they are the
most racist amongst each other. Blacks
discriminate against other blacks and races.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

black people that tried to sabotage my dreams on

100% concur....

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by onila(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

Yeah. it not that I like or worship the whites. but i just want to state the obvious. no other race have influenced this current Civilization as much as the whites. not even Asians.
shocked i thot u were white
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 2:47pm On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

Nigeria and face reality on ground.

All you mentioned is not peculiar to only africans. And you cannot use political agenda to define the complexity of human nature. Politics is Politics... Human nature is human nature... undecided

When you say "most Nigerians" in regards to evil agenda with spiritualist, are you speaking from experience or regurgitating nollywood movie scripts.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 2:50pm On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

You are the one, Who needs to do Research. go and read about the political history of Haiti.
when you observe anything you can come and lets talk.

Last I checked, when was the last time america remove a democratic elected president via coup from Germany or Japan..? undecided

That's why I said compare apples to apples bro..
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 3:38pm On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

For crying out loud. we had our destiny in our hands for over 50yrs like most African nations.and what have we done with it.
How can a nations been diverse encourage corruption,Laziness,non -chalent attitude?

What destiny do you speak of my good man....?
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 4:14pm On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

Maybe a few priorities misplace here as a black man. But I digress I agree am loving this society of despoliation and the white twist!

blueAgent:

black people that tried to sabotage my dreams
on

Yes well black say they read the bible but they dont. They say they know islam but sorry.

The point is maybe these people that bother you so bad are just very very conditioned and may not even realize it. Instead of let these low life people trouble you so dearly and trivialize irrelative black affairs just acknowledge these specific people as feeble minded.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by SPOPOVICH: 4:38pm On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

Been in Civil war is a different issue.aleast all countries have been in one form of domestic unrest.
Even with the war their is no country in Africa that can compare to Ukraine in terms of Economy,industralization,Infastructure, If any pls name it.
economy, industralizations, infastructure all from the soviet era, no different to many African countries with a legacy from the colonial era in terms of economy, industralizations, infastructure. The country has regressed from what it was under the soviet empire, the other former soviet republics were lucky to get EU membership, they'd be no different to Ukraine.
http://www.unz.com/akarlin/ukraine-gabon-with-snow/
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 4:47pm On May 13, 2016
As for topic I have some african american associate so I hear a thing.

Now much of it is that white american do not like to give a fund for non white american agenda up to including plane ticket for Africa. The combined economic climate social decadence gluttony anxiety guilt influence this disposition.

Whites say go back to Africa but not a thing not even one travel stipend. No. It is one lopsided exchange with african american on the receive end with no cavalry coming to speak of.

The white american group want to make america great again but they want to do it without other race And that is driving them to a mad house.

The african american group is at some cross road life is a upside Down and the jail are becoming too crowded. The chicken shops dont put sauce in your bag these day and police department are now army post.

For me I do not believe it was meant for these two to be cohabiting in such proximities. They can always settle on morocco decent infrastructure geo political area quick flight to diaspora just push them into the sea smiley
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by SPOPOVICH: 5:10pm On May 13, 2016
blueAgent:

Ok ,you are trying to blame it on whites. Prior to black rule.HiV rate and crime rates were very low. google about the History of Bostwana for answer to your first question.

Rawanda ,Zambia,Congo all have High Hiv rate but they have no white population.
Southern African nations have a culture that promotes prosmuscity and nude cultural festivals
You can imagine were present president (Jacob Zuma) of SA has over 4wives and several Concubines. same with the monarch of Swaziland. you can google all this facts. all this is based on their traditional believes and culture.

Well i read the history of botswana and have seen discussions on the development after 1965, I dont remember anything about it being part of SA and theres nothing on google.

On AIDS, well its an accepted fact that the high HIV rate in the region is due to the century old migrant labour system (slave labour) where millions of men were forced to work in mines away from their families for months, nothing to do with polygamy (the region has the lowest polygamy rates in Africa, West Africa with lowest HIV rate is top in polygamy).
Human immunodeficiency virus and migrant labor 1991
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2004869/

As for crime. this graph says it all

http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-10-02-south-africas-mysterious-murder-rate/
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2016
SPOPOVICH:

Well i read the history of botswana and have seen discussions on the development after 1965, I dont remember anything about it being part of SA and theres nothing on google.

On AIDS, well its an accepted fact that the high HIV rate in the region is due to the century old migrant labour system (slave labour) where millions of men were forced to work in mines away from their families for months, nothing to do with polygamy (the region has the lowest polygamy rates in Africa, West Africa with lowest HIV rate is top in polygamy).
Human immunodeficiency virus and migrant labor 1991
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2004869/

As for crime. this graph says it all

http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-10-02-south-africas-mysterious-murder-rate/

I laugh . what a pathetic excuse .are they the only place were men are taken to camp for Minning? am sure you don't read those articles on those sites.
How about Jacob Zuma. and his26 Childeren and Concubines. did Zuma also work in Minning camp?
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by LeSudAfricaine: 6:06pm On May 13, 2016
onila:
shocked i thot u were white
Forget that guy, he has no sense of self, a white asss kisser of note
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2016
SPOPOVICH:
economy, industralizations, infastructure all from the soviet era, no different to many African countries with a legacy from the colonial era in terms of economy, industralizations, infastructure. The country has regressed from what it was under the soviet empire, the other former soviet republics were lucky to get EU membership, they'd be no different to Ukraine.
http://www.unz.com/akarlin/ukraine-gabon-with-snow/

Trash. My relation Schooled their.
Like i said give me one African country you can compare to Ukriane. Ukriane is rated as a middle income country by world bank.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2016
419forlife:

Maybe a few priorities misplace here as a black man. But I digress I agree am loving this society of despoliation and the white twist!

Yes well black say they read the bible but they dont. They say they know islam but sorry.

The point is maybe these people that bother you so bad are just very very conditioned and may not even realize it. Instead of let these low life people trouble you so dearly and trivialize irrelative black affairs just acknowledge these specific people as feeble minded.

Thanks i tire for this people. is this how to move forward blaming every thing other than themselves .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ofala 2019: Program Of Events / How Do You Say Good Morning In Your Language? / The Origin Of The 4 Market Days In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.