Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? (14802 Views)

Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry / Why Do White People Call Ghana "Shining Light" Of The Continent / Why Do Ghanaians Have Similar Culture With Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2016
SPOPOVICH:

You have time to write rubbish and google anything supporting your warped views, but wont read anything correcting your ignorance. Makes sense that you churnout so much rubbish.

The reason they get EU membership is geo-political, getting them away from Russian influence and control, not because of the economy.

Show me their equal in Africa. is that diffcult?.
I done with your blind argument
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 11:54am On May 15, 2016
SPOPOVICH:

You have time to write rubbish and google anything supporting your warped views, but wont read anything correcting your ignorance. Makes sense that you churnout so much rubbish.

The reason they get EU membership is geo-political, getting them away from Russian influence and control, not because of the economy.

You dey mind the guy...

He ignores almighty geopolitics, but is eager to use the symptoms as a benchmark for measuring development.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2016
SPOPOVICH:

Polygamy is highest in west africa and lowest in Southern Africa, I didnt claim there's no polygamy in the region. So how is that the cause of the high HIV in the region compared to other parts with higher polygamy but low HIV, use your brain and stop spamming with useless info.

Click the link and read. or google about health in Bostwana,SouthAfrica, and other Nations.
I even read an article that says people in malawi or Rwanda . share everything including wives.
secondly their men introduce their sons into manhood as soon as he turns 18 by organizing a woman for him to sleep with. i don't have the link now i could have sent it.

Am done with this argument.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2016
GooseBaba:

Yeah, show me all that you mentioned that your masters were already flying Boeing 747 and using cellphones in the 1800 s....

Because of inferiority complex you can't think properly... Lolz

Presently which of those things you and your kind can boost of producing. even if it means copying the whiteman like Asians do. how much more to invent them.

You are the one , who is feeling inferior. at the mention of the word Whiteman , you become Nervous becos you know , you can never match them. even in another lifetime. Clown

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
419forlife:

Fine leave back to europe Dont take black man writing agriculture mathematics chemistry astronomy architecture with you.

Please dont let a door hit you for the ass!

Clown.black man had knowledge of all this yet they cannot feed themselves,produce cars,build houses except for huts. show me what you have that was produced by black brian .pathetic

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 6:15pm On May 15, 2016
blueAgent:

Presently which of those things you and your kind can boost of producing. even if it means copying the whiteman like Asians do. how much more to invent them.

You are the one , who is feeling inferior. at the mention of the word Whiteman , you become Nervous becos you know , you can never match them. even in another lifetime. Clown

Everybody say yeah yeah!!! grin..

There lies your inferiority complex. must you measure your self worth with others before you have pride and dignity in yourself..

Common gerrout dia men!
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by Miami11: 10:37pm On May 15, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
So we have a culture that promotes promiscuity? That' a first. Dude I know you love to hate South Africa but please stop misleading people
Lesudafricaine , could you please introduce me to a few South African interactive forums?
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by 419forlife: 11:41pm On May 15, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown.black man had knowledge of all this yet they cannot feed themselves,produce cars,build houses except for huts. show me what you have that was produced by black brian .pathetic

Sir I believe that is call Civilization smiley

No! instead of appreciate it you rather pollute and pillage left right.

Red man feed a white man pay him back disease on a reservation. Black man feed cloth bath educate a white man but do we get any big hug kiss? No we dont!
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2016
419forlife:

Sir I believe that is call Civilization smiley

No! instead of appreciate it you rather pollute and pillage left right.

Red man feed a white man pay him back disease on a reservation. Black man feed cloth bath educate a white man but do we get any big hug kiss? No we dont!
i

You are a joker. what did you do for them?

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2016
GooseBaba:

Everybody say yeah yeah!!! grin..

There lies your inferiority complex. must you measure your self worth with others before you have pride and dignity in yourself..

Common gerrout dia men!

Who is comparing onesself to them. you said we are equal to them in terms of human ability or capacity. and i said you should give me examples of how we match their ability .

having pride and self esteem does not mean one has to boost above his capacity. or one comparing himself to his mentor.

Lol.....
Never you argue on something you cannot defend.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 3:32pm On May 16, 2016
blueAgent:

Who is comparing onesself to them. you said we are equal to them in terms of human ability or capacity. and i said you should give me examples of how we match their ability .

having pride and self esteem does not mean one has to boost above his capacity. or one comparing himself to his mentor.

Lol.....
Never you argue on something you cannot defend.

His mentor. shocked.... Smh you're a disgrace.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2016
GooseBaba:

His mentor. shocked.... Smh you're a disgrace.

Go and hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
blueAgent:

Go and hang yourself.

Because I pointed out your acute inferior state of mind..

After I finish hanging myself, I hope you will stop suvking on the whiteman's covk.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by LeSudAfricaine: 5:35pm On May 17, 2016
Miami11:

Lesudafricaine , could you please introduce me to a few South African interactive forums?
I'm actually not all familar with South African forums, I like this one more I think
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by Horus(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZZ5TMXliw

[size=14pt]Is it time for Black People to go back to Africa?[/size]
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by jantavanta(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2016
blueAgent:
* The nation of Liberia was founded in 1820
when the region in West Africa was colonized by
blacks from the United States. With massive aid
from white well-wishers behind an organization
called the American Colonization Society, former
slaves and free blacks were given education,
money, infrastructure—and even a constitution
which was identical to that of the United States—
to found a new country in a fertile and untouched
part of Africa.
This is why the flag of Liberia is, to this day, the
same as the “stars and stripes” only with one
star.
In 1847, this region was officially declared the
Republic of Liberia, and a government modeled
on that of the United States established. The
capital city was named Monrovia after James
Monroe, the fifth president of the United States
and a prominent supporter of the American
Colonization Society.
Despite having been independent since the
1820s, and never having been colonized by
Europeans, Liberia has not progressed at all. In
fact, it has substantially regressed since its
founding, becoming infamous for its shocking
cannibalism during one of its innumerable “civil
wars” only a decade or so ago (see the video
below).
Worst of all, for the liberals and the usual gaggle
of Third World apologists, this time there are no
handy whites to blame for the situation in Liberia.
No colonization, no white minority “controlling
the economy” or “the land”—and certainly no
“white discrimination” in university admissions
exams.

The Black American settlers were used as Black colonial agents.

Liberia was an economic colony of USA, like other African countries were of Europe.

Liberia was a rubber plantation for Firestone Tyres.

Instead of "white" discrimination, there was black Americo-Liberian discrimination which Samuel Doe took advantage of.

Liberia could not progress being sapped of its natural resources by its founding colonial master, ruling through its Black Americo-Liberian Liberian representatives, just as the rest of Africa received mere flagship Independence from Europe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2016
jantavanta:

The Black American settlers were used as Black colonial agents.

Liberia was an economic colony oy USA, like other African countries were of Europe.

Liberia was a rubber plantation for Firestone Tyres.

Instead of "white" discrimination, there was black Americo-Liberian discrimination which Samuel Doe took advantage of.

Liberia could not progress being sapped of its natural resources by its founding colonial master, ruling through its Black Americo-Liberian Liberian representatives, just as the rest of Africa received mere flagship Independence from Europe.

You are a big Fool.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

Because I pointed out your acute inferior state of mind..

After I finish hanging myself, I hope you will stop suvking on the whiteman's covk.

Swine. am into white pussy, not cock. am not gay like You. go and get a brian.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by jantavanta(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2016
blueAgent:

You are a big Fool.

Is it you who will gool
blueAgent:

White people were astounded by description of flying machines in the Vimanas of ancient India (founded from Africa)

White People only re-invented flight after going around colonising people, so stop your Christopher Columbus rantings.

Africans from the Mande Language group were settled in the Americas as Native Americans, long before Asians crossed in across the Bering Strait. Tell your High School history teacher to know better.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
jantavanta:

Is it you who will gool

White people were astounded by description of flying machines in the Vimanas of ancient India (founded from Africa)

White People only re-invented flight after going around colonising people, so stop your Christopher Columbus rantings.

Africans from the Mande Language group were settled in the Americas as Native Americans, long before Asians crossed in across the Bering Strait. Tell your High School history teacher to know better.

I laugh at You. keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 9:31pm On May 18, 2016
blueAgent:

Swine. am into white pussy, not cock. am not gay like You. go and get a brian.

Lmao..... You had to specify "white puzzy" lolz

In your world fuvking a white woman is an accomplishment... I knew you were a little bitcch to white people. But this is TMI..

Do you also pledge allegiance to the Confederate flag while she rams her Love Machine up your black azz.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2016
GooseBaba:

Lmao..... You had to specify "white puzzy" lolz

In your world fuvking a white woman is an accomplishment... I knew you were a little bitcch to white people. But this is TMI..

Do you also pledge allegiance to the Confederate flag while she rams her Love Machine up your black azz.... grin grin

I see all women as the same. i just said that to annoy U. U sound Gayish are u nuts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 3:32pm On May 19, 2016
blueAgent:

I see all women as the same. i just said that to annoy U. U sound Gayish are u nuts?

Lmao...! common you know you like suvking white divks... When your master whips out his covk, you get on your knees and proclaim "my mentor"..The greatest race that ever liveth..the bringer of technology, civilization and KY...

Then you begin to suvk suvk suvk... Lick Lick Lick.... You know the "drill" grin
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 19, 2016
osystein:

White people weren't chased out of Zim, farms were just taken away?

As for AA, maybe its because some AA claim America is the worst place to be black, therefore.....

It has zero to do with that. White-Americans have ALWAYS said that phase ever since slavery ended...
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
blueAgent:

Idiot don't try to run away. give me facts .companies owned and founded by blacks.major inventions that changed US economy,major black contributions. that's how smart people talk.

That's all the contribution that really matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2016
blueAgent:

True "racism" merely denotes commonality of
purpose and advancement within each respective
racial group.
Blacks have the NAACP and Congressional Black
Caucus,
Hispanics have La Raza and Mecha, Jews
have the $PLC, ACLU and ADL. These are all
"racist" organizations that serve to promote the
interests (and political power) of their respective
races.

It is only whites who are castigated and
threatened for attempting to show any signs of
racial solidarity.
Let's look at what us "evil, privileged" whites have
done for Western society and the world:
1. "Civil-rights (for some)" laws (that effectively
destroy "freedom of association" for whites, but
not for other races) and do not apply to whites--
only "people of color" are covered by these so-
called "civil-rights (for some)" protections,
(Ask
"Attorney General" Loretta Lynch about that).
2. "Affirmative action" policies (that push better
qualified whites out of positions and jobs that
they would ordinarily qualify for) in favor of
lesser-qualified minorities. In fact, "affirmative
action" policies actually damage those minorities
who are quite capable of "making it on their own"
because they get "lumped in" with the groups that
cannot make it on their own without "help",
3. "Contract set-asides" (that are specifically
targeted for minorities (that white people are
prohibited from bidding on) and immigration
policies (that specifically exclude whites, most of
who have skills that would benefit the USA) in
favor of those from them

How can anyone take anything you say seriously after this...?
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 19, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown build which country? ok like they built Haiti and Liberia

Are you a troll or just a slowpoke? shocked

Haiti was built by Haitians. shocked

As for Liberia while there were division Liberia until the civil war was among the most stable countries in Africa, especially in the 40s.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2016
KidStranglehold:

As for Liberia while there were division Liberia until the civil war was among the most stable countries in Africa, especially in the 40s.

I guess Haiti and Liberia are first class world countries in your Dictionary. Swine.
Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
KidStranglehold:

I guess Haiti and Liberia are first class world countries in your Dictionary. Swine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2016
KidStranglehold:

I guess Haiti and Liberia are first class world countries in your Dictionary.
Both countries are among top 20 poorest in the world inspite of them having independence in 1804 and 1847.

Swine.

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by blueAgent(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2016
GooseBaba:

Lmao...! common you know you like suvking white divks... When your master whips out his covk, you get on your knees and proclaim "my mentor"..The greatest race that ever liveth..the bringer of technology, civilization and KY...

Then you begin to suvk suvk suvk... Lick Lick Lick.... You know the "drill" grin

U think saying this will hurt me. I laugh at U.
am done with U. time to hang out with people with like minds(high IQ).

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa? by GooseBaba: 1:55pm On May 21, 2016
blueAgent:

U think saying this will hurt me. I laugh at U.
am done with U. time to hang out with people with like minds(high IQ).

Who cares about your feelings. Am just stating facts. All your post depicts you as a demented self hater who wished he was white. Therefore, the whiteman got your butt cheeks on lock down.

Stop deluding yourself. You have a demented and caged mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Learning African Languages / Ofala 2019: Program Of Events / How Do You Say Good Morning In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.