Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital (20711 Views)

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
i'm interested whatsapp no 08101107959
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
werr this guy dey self
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by greatdesire: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hope am not late, add me 07039479550
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by prosper00(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
this is what we do
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Philistine(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital.<br>
My name is Bankole Kayode, the md/CEO of whales energy ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much storey telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.<br>
<br>

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportuned to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long storey short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details  where the banking instrument called  Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it.  And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export export but don't know how? Attend our free 4 Saturdays theory and experience sharing in agro export.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export) Note: participant will cute their travel expenses bills.
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing. Leave you phone nos and name if interested. You can also indicate if your number is on whats app. Any question?
. Kindly add me 08095171279
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by abikun(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
kindly add my number 09051181332. I am interested.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by 2011HajjWeber(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
kindly add my number 08035852543. I am interested. webernetline@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Creeklion: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
If there is still a space for me i'm interested creekliona1@gmail.com or 08134483967
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Tundenoni(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
ultrarich:
No, charcola is not the only expirtable products.
Add me please 08077752096
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by HooxJnr(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
080xxxxxxxxx
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Mysuper: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
tosinfal@hotmail.com, 08087263697
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Dokitadotun: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls add me 08037538100
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
isnt this how bulk sms people harvest phone numbers?
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Keziehenry(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Gnld people will like here so much

1 Like

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by oluteebaba(m): 2:51am On Jul 19, 2016
08023871601-whatsapp samson200322@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by debascoexcel1: 3:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Please add me to your whatsapp group +821057173231 debascoexcel@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by ikaboy: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2016
Kindly add me on 09097566945
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by ecode1(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by king4afric(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Am interested pls add on Whatsapp 07015427202 or email me on kingonuigbo@gmail.com Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by azelab: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
am also interested please add me, my mail is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by UnaDonStart(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Eeverybody be dropping numbers and emails,how about the owner of this thread commenting and acknowledging people,he hasnt said anything since his first post,ultrarich where you at? its funny that your thread has come this far with many pages an yet not one comment from you. its perplexing
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by ShedrackCEO(m): 2:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Wow... Where is the poster now. And why are you guys posting your emails and phone number publicly?

Am ready to help anybody willing to learn this business for free... Yes, I mean every word I say about doing this highly profitable business.

To Get A Complete Step-By-Step Guide On How To Export Food Items, Bitter Kola, And Ginger To America, Europe, And Asian Countries. Invest Your Money In Agro Products Today, And Start Seeing High Profits In 30 Days For Free?

Check my signature and contact me directly and don't drop your email or phone number for any reason.

I wish you guys all the best. #Peace
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by PharmAlfred: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2016
ShedrackCEO:
Wow... Where is the poster now. And why are you guys posting your emails and phone number publicly?

Am ready to help anybody willing to learn this business for free... Yes, I mean every word I say about doing this highly profitable business.

To Get A Complete Step-By-Step Guide On How To Export Food Items, Bitter Kola, And Ginger To America, Europe, And Asian Countries. Invest Your Money In Agro Products Today, And Start Seeing High Profits In 30 Days For Free?

Check my signature and contact me directly and don't drop your email or phone number for any reason.

I wish you guys all the best. #Peace

Shedrack let's get to talk. I sent you a message on FB. Do reply.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by barmiephelyx: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2016
I can supply bitter kola in any quantity of your choice...and also I need someone that can connect me with international buyers...also I want if restriction on naira cards for international transactions has been cancel..

Contact me on : WHATSAPP only 08163677163. Call me on 08025141546.

Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by ShedrackCEO(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
PharmAlfred:

Shedrack let's get to talk. I sent you a message on FB. Do reply.

Check your inbox and go download the Export Blueprint.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by mupre: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2016
Do add me pls- uchechihannah@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by charlly2016(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2016
Do add me. My contact is charllychim@gmail.com, Whatsapp: 08060190724
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by shupy: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by cokerman(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
i am interested 07062398465, email: cokerolabiyi@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Emmanuel1903: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please am also interested this is my number 08103966425 Makindeemmanuel8@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal / GSK Quits Kenya 4 Months After Nigeria Exit / Farming for business : Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.