Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital (20689 Views)

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Tobyie: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm interested. 08169181562 also on watzap
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by ryanfci: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hi guys,

If any of you importers/exporters on here are looking for a fully legitimate, FCA regulated FX broker to oversee your payments to suppliers/customers here at FCI we would be happy to help.

N424/1USD is the rate as of today, and we have the capability to have your payments in and out of Nigeria within 2-3 days to any USD account in the world.

Payments must come from a business account, and an account can only be set up following provision of certain ID's and compliance team checks.

Get back to me on ryan.williams@fci-ltd.co.uk to get the ball rolling.

Regards

1 Like

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Goldenhoney: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2016
I'M INTERESTING 07089882000
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by ellagabriel(f): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Must you all sell ebooks haa,if you have really made money like you claimed through that divine connections why cant you put other fellow people through.what difference will the two thousand do for you.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by tectonotimes: 7:10am On Jan 01, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

1 Like

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Intergrity19: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Please tectonotimes add me to the group 07015987323
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by phatnelly(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by olustic: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
interested:olaj4real2009@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by spafu(m): 6:12am On Jan 12, 2017
ultrarich:

We will get back to you. The training will start by June. Exact date will be communicated. Expect our text message/call
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by PHRANTAD(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2017
07037593905(whatsapp number)
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Luckybelt: 2:44am On May 17, 2017
What has happened to this thread?
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Ltrust(m): 2:18am On Nov 16, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. Due to varied nature of the export trade, you won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a mentoring guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by stemah: 2:50pm On May 23, 2018
emelia opost=46104083:
Barrihuoma@yahoo.com....pls add me sir.God bless u
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by geosino(f): 5:31am On Dec 30, 2018
Anyone that can supply me with cashew nut sesame seed groundnut for export please contact me.

Ruthyaustine@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by OKUSARE(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Very interesting.whatsapp 08166906900
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by OKUSARE(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Whatsapp me let chat.07083836933 Henry okusare
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by BV493276: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2021
add me to the whatshapp group 08062652137
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

GSK Quits Kenya 4 Months After Nigeria Exit / Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal / Naira Depreciates Marginally Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.