Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? (2939 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 06, 2016
Honenzly I weep for her cry

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 06, 2016
warris this
only if I'm lalasticlala
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Topestbilly(m): 7:47am On May 06, 2016
Hell No.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 06, 2016
karishika

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by flexyfit(f): 7:51am On May 06, 2016
tah nonsense.....HELL NO...bad dream....
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Michellla(f): 7:53am On May 06, 2016
see her wack make up seef

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by LegalBaby(f): 7:55am On May 06, 2016
this cant be real.probably a scene from a movie shoot
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 06, 2016
That will be cool only if she will be attending the costume party or Halloween party... grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 06, 2016
She even looks like a snake facially. God forbid my lady doing this!! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by queenoflafia(f): 8:03am On May 06, 2016
We women!
Wahala oti poju grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Oche211(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2016
Her hair, her hairstyle, her life. But she aint going on any outing with me with dat thing. Don't want to end up having unnecessary visions.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by amuokuko: 8:11am On May 06, 2016
Except her mother is a snake goddess..
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by CaroLyner(f): 8:14am On May 06, 2016
looks photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by donholy28(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2016
Am sure lala will like this...he's a great lover of snakes and won't mind having a snake girlfriend
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by UyiIredia(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2016
It's crazy.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 06, 2016

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Mediapace: 9:53am On May 06, 2016
Blood of Jesus OOoOoOoOoO .

The day the girl go vex for you ehn,you go just see both the hair and the woman turn SNAKE TOGETHER

I swear the girl sef resemble snake and later they will be claiming CHOIR MISTRESS

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by halfricanadian(f): 10:02am On May 06, 2016
One day she wud b sleeping nd a real snake will b mating on her head
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2016
A lady will this hairstyle is a big turn off
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by CaroLyner(f): 10:47am On May 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
One day she wud b sleeping nd a real snake will b mating on her head
you watch too much nollywood

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nickymezor(f): 10:49am On May 06, 2016
It aint real nw tongue
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by nikkypearl(f): 10:50am On May 06, 2016
olihilistic:
warris this
only if I'm lalasticlala
u mean lalasticlala and snake be like buhari and change ? shocked shocked
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 06, 2016
I weep for the face more embarassed
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by halfricanadian(f): 10:59am On May 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
you watch too much nollywood

grin na nollywood i no too watch for my life
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
exactly what I'm saying
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by legendsilver(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2016
abi I don gree na! nonsense
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 06, 2016

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Qualer: 12:55pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
That will be cool only if she will be attending the costume party or Halloween party... grin

are you hosting? grin

NB - love your new hairstyle!! kiss

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Qualer: 12:56pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:59pm On May 06, 2016
nope, I don't want mommy water in my house
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 06, 2016
Qualer:

are you hosting? grin

NB - love your new hairstyle!! kiss

Lol..the big playboy is back... grin
Where have u been? tongue

Definitely, I will host but ONLY if u gone rock that snake hair cheesy tongue
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? by nikkypearl(f): 1:26pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45365492][/quote]Qualer and mentions be like holy and spirit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo / How Do Single Mothers Celebrate Fathers Day? / VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.