Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm (2933 Views)

Checkout Nigerian Little Boy With Long Natural Hair (pictures) / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerian Instagram User Jamain Has raised Alarm on his page, Calling on parents to look at their kids closer After he caught two Nigerian little children, kissing and Smooching at an Upstairs with their Uniforms..
The kids aint even up to 10years old..

Watch Video Here https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/08/video-two-nigerian-little-kids-spotted.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Please help move this to front page abeg

Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by IdeyFindWife: 5:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Space for sale
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by IdeyFindWife: 5:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Jason555:
Nigerian Instagram User Jamain Has raised Alarm on his page, Calling on parents to look at their kids closer After he caught two Nigerian little children, kissing and Smooching at an Upstairs with their Uniforms..
The kids aint even up to 10years old..

Watch Video Here https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/08/video-two-nigerian-little-kids-spotted.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Please help move this to front page abeg

Naija is going bonkers; just negodu the other thread on FP abt the 14 yr old enjoying sexxRomps with a 43year geezer

Parents gotta watch themaelves around these kids and monitor them more.

A boy on mekwe @10, how's he's gonna keep up when he can no longer kpansh this particular girl, he moves on, right? Or maybe, start seducing, drugging drinks, raping etc and list goes on.

With the whole culture's over-sexualized af yet crazy misadrists and fake-woke iddiots wanna walk-around in the nude with "how-much-you-show-don't-matter" rhetoric; now can we see the effect of our actions on these kids?

just pray we just grow up, get some self-control and put some brakes on our liberalities for the sake of these generations because we're putting all our bits in they faces and expecting God-knows-what, they ain't wood and they young, damn!
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by GOFRONT(m): 6:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Chaii
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by viceddy95(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2018
shocked cool shocked
That little boy is a potential womaniser or probably a potential rapist,,at this early age he is already kissing and smooching...

That girl is a potential runs girl and a general in the field of abortion,,,,she knows how to follow a guy at this age to be kissing and smooching at the back of a house.....

In general submission;;mind what your kids watch...
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by HeWrites(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2018
While condemning the act, let not forget the fact that the domain name of OP's blog is COLLEGEGIST

How this news take concern COLLEGEGIST is what I'm yet to understand..

Your domain name suppose portray what you publish.. Na, wao o
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2018
HeWrites:
While condemning the act, let not forget the fact that the domain name of OP's blog is COLLEGEGIST

How this news take concern COLLEGEGIST is what I'm yet to understand..

Your domain name suppose portray what you publish.. Na, wao o
LOL.. Haters... Keep talking while the traffic keeps coming and dha adsense clicking
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by Chicagoesontop: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Most of we Nigerians did it when we were younger, some people can confirm that..

I no fit forget me and Eliza that year, every opportunity we get na to hit the nail because as small children wey we be we no get sense for deep penetration, until one Aunty come defile me properly and make me cum for the first time!!
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by HeWrites(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Jason555:
LOL.. Haters... Keep talking while the traffic keeps coming and dha adsense clicking

You're blogging for money... Now I get

No wonder you opt for a N1.5k domain grin

Do you know your blog can be reported to Google for misleading contents and your ads will be gone?
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by Ceccylia(f): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2018
This is really bad embarassed
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Yoruba children! You can hear the other yoruba people screaming there usual Anthem "Ah Ah Ah" in the background.

When one begins to wonder why homosexuality (Denrenle, Bobrisky, Bisi Alimi), Rape and Child abuse is rampant is South West Nigeria, one needs not look further than this video to see why!

South west and Yoruba land have really failed in child upbringing and moral standards!

Later they will be singing Omoluabi upandan.
Re: VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2018
This generation ehn

(1) (Reply)

THIS THING Will Happen By 2020...So, Take Action Now [PICTURE] / Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life / Are We Overpaying For Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.