Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! (2303 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! by Emmytrill(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2016
Vivly:
Are you marrying her into your family house or is your baby kid bro moving in with you both?

Non of the above, but d animonisity between both is really telling. I love them both embarassed
Re: Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 06, 2016
you should have knocked some sense into your kid brother before he grew wings.

I dislike people who expect others to pick up after them or just act plain spoilt.

I hope he doesn't become a problem to your family.

you need to speak to your fiancee too. no matter the provocation she should learn to keep her cool. in-laws are treated like royalty where I come from.

whatever she does now, good or bad, is a reflection on you.

and warn your brother that you won't brook any nonsense or disrespect from him to your wife. let him see that you are dead serious about it.
Re: Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! by LegalBaby(f): 9:52am On May 08, 2016
Emmytrill:

Madam Legal, u don really vex o shocked Atleast u are a woman, so you should know better
i do know better
Re: Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! by Emmytrill(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2016
Vivly:
Are you marrying her into your family house or is your baby kid bro moving in with you both?

Non of the above. But the animosity will bring up issues whenever he visits or they come across each other.
Re: Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! by naijaboiy: 7:54am On May 09, 2016
queenoflafia:

Is he spending a month on each visit
gringringrin
Re: Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! by eyinjuege: 7:55am On May 09, 2016
krak101:
I believe your kid bro will automatically learn his place when you guys have your house. He's a visitor and as such knows what's expected of him.

He can only learn his place as a visitor if he's not already living with his brother. It gets a bit tricky if he lives there before the wife moves in.
Re: Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! by naijaboiy: 7:58am On May 09, 2016
Emmytrill:

Non of the above, but d animonisity between both is really telling. I love them both embarassed
I never liked my elder brother's gurlfriend too but thank God he didn't get married to her.

I was wondering how we would cope being in-laws. cheesy
Re: Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! by krak101(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2016
eyinjuege:

He can only learn his place as a visitor if he's not already living with his brother. It gets a bit tricky if he lives there before the wife moves in.
very true. That's another angle to it.
Re: Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! by Ladybluecash(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2016
Hmmm ds na one major problem ladies face in d name of marriage, i know u guys aren't married bt truth b told brother in laws can b very funny sumtyms, sisters in law too. My advice= tell ur fiance to give herself d peace she deserve by neglecting ur bros, let her live as if ur bros doesn't exist inorder to give peace a chance, tym is comin wen ur broda wil leave. Best Advice= if she loves u alot she can sacrifice nd accommodate ur broda as if is her blood broda dat alone can change ur broda attitude . Isn't easy sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies Never Admit To Watching PO.RN / See This Traditional Igbo Inspired Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.