Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? (9740 Views)

How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Daresh(f): 10:18pm On May 07, 2016
I would like another child and I dont want to go through the stress of pregnancy, birth, new born wahala, potty training etc. I'll just adopt a 2 or 3 year old and move on.

1 Like

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by missyadorable(f): 10:59pm On May 07, 2016
Mamatee07:
I

You can take him on a visit to an orphanage , see if that him click with one of the children and change his mind. If that doesn't change his mind then sorry but you need need let it go. You can pray and leave it, let him be the one to approach you if he wants it's after that. The last thing an adopted child needs is one parent whose heart is not in it

I will do no such thing..Even if my husband is okay with adoption,i wil not allow it....i divorce him,let him have his own kids
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Mamatee07: 12:49am On May 08, 2016
missyadorable:

I will do no such thing..Even if my husband is okay with adoption,i wil not allow it....i divorce him,let him have his own kids

I was trying to quote benedicta
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by MrLouisVanGaal1: 7:53am On May 08, 2016
missKiffy:

Awwww smiley

grin grin
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by SenatorJames(m): 8:27am On May 08, 2016
If i don't have my own child after a few years into the marriage, to cool down family pressure and hunger for offspring.

But i trust the fruitful God i am serving that my own blessed biological children will surround my table.

I'm using this opportunity to pray for as many that are looking unto God for the fruit of the womb, that the fruitful God will answer you this moment in Jesus name.
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 08, 2016
We have three children of our own, but we are also looking to adopt at least 1 or 2 more, when our youngest is 6 or older.

Making a difference in a child's life, and giving him or her love and security is an awesome feeling, there's nothing like it.

3 Likes

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Emeka71(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2016
Dyt:

Funny woman
cheesy cheesy cheesy

She meant a child somewhere out there that needs help
grin grin grin
I thought Dyt is a babe.
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Dyt(f): 10:17am On May 08, 2016
Emeka71:
I thought Dyt is a babe.

It feels good to have a M there
Hehehehehehe

So you know me
tongue

How you been Emeka
Been years oo
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Miami11: 10:47am On May 08, 2016
Desdemona:

Are you for real? you want to adopt a child that will help you with what exactly? Women! make una dey fear God oo. If u need a house keeper, dem full ground.
Mindfulness:

So you want to adopt a child for the sole reason that you need help?

What makes you all think that am adopting a baby to help me, instead of the other way round,

How will adopting an infant of six months make her/he my domestic help after my kids are grown, evil mindness smh
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 08, 2016
Miami11:

What makes you all think that am adopting a baby to help me, instead of the other way round,

How will adopting an infant of six months make her/he my domestic help after my kids are grown, evil mindness smh

Misunderstanding. My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Miami11: 10:49am On May 08, 2016
Ujoan:

One more child 'to help' with what?

You want to adopt a child as a domestic help? I don't understand!

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Miami11: 10:55am On May 08, 2016
greggng:

I like ur reason for adopting one more baby.just to help. Can you be more specific abt what u meant by help. Do you mean to help u like a slave in the house or u mean u wanna help the adopted child? Can you pls come and adopt me cos am looking for a new home with plenty of money to takecare of me. Can adults be adopted?

How will adopting an infant of six months make her/he my domestic help after my kids are grown,

Oh no I cannot adopt an adult, I need a baby under two years of age, so I can instill my foundation and intergrate him to my family,

I feel blessed. And nothing worthwhile than to return the favor by saving someone's life.

1 Like

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by greggng: 11:09am On May 08, 2016
Miami11:

How will adopting an infant of six months make her/he my domestic help after my kids are grown,

Oh no I cannot adopt an adult, I need a baby under two years of age, so I can instill my foundation and intergrate him to my family,

I feel blessed. And nothing worthwhile than to return the favor by saving someone's life.

God bless u cos u ve great heart and milk of kindness flows in u
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Emeka71(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2016
Dyt:

It feels good to have a M there
Hehehehehehe

So you know me
tongue

How you been Emeka
Been years oo
Yes I used to have a crush on you wayback in 2011; I've been cool; how have you been likewise?
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by Dyt(f): 9:11pm On May 08, 2016
Emeka71:
Yes I used to have a crush on you wayback in 2011; I've been cool; how have you been likewise?

Been doing great
smiley smiley
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by lilmizwierd(f): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
no circumstance whatsoever once I am 21 I am adopting my first bundle of happiness. every child deserves a home not a house so am a share mine with a lot.

1 Like

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by sisisioge: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
If I'm not able to have mine...

It's part of my plans for the future anyways. Would love to have a baby to dote on in my late forties to early fifties. Who would be loved just like mine... By God, it's gonna be a girl child cool pretty cuddly lovely little gitl kiss

1 Like

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by sisisioge: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
lilmizwierd:
no circumstance whatsoever once I am 21 I am adopting my first bundle of happiness. every child deserves a home not a house so am a share mine with a lot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy you've caught the fever of wanting a baby at that age too? I did too...but couldn't take a shot at it.Hmmm, how time flies. Take things easy sweetheart...who knows? Who knows...
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by lilmizwierd(f): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
sisisioge:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you've caught the fever of wanting a baby at that age too? I did too...but couldn't take a shot at it.Hmmm, how time flies. Take things easy sweetheart...who knows? Who knows...

lol I have applied
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by RoyalBlak007: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
lilmizwierd:

Are you NIGERIAN? smiley

1 Like

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by lilmizwierd(f): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Are you NIGERIAN? smiley
yes born and bred

1 Like

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? by RoyalBlak007: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
smiley
lilmizwierd:

yes born and bred

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Live-in Relatives Ruin The Spark In A Marriage? / Questions For Married Men / Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.