Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. (920 Views)

Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by charles009(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
Hey folks, we expecting our first son in a matter of days, so i decided i will name my son cornelius, an ibo name and a yoruba name.

i relate a lot to cornelius-he made me what i am a today.
a yoruba name-because i want to preach love amongst our selves.

to be honest my wife is crying like a baby- says she likes cedrick, milan, hela and all these names. i dont relate to them

What do you guys think?
Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2016
charles009:

Hey folks, we expecting our first son in a matter of days, so i decided i will name my son cornelius, an ibo name and a yoruba name.

i relate a lot to cornelius-he made me what i am a today.
a yoruba name-because i want to preach love amongst our selves.

to be honest my wife is crying like a baby- says she likes cedrick, milan, hela and all these names. i dont relate to them

What do you guys think?
Give the 3 names and allow your wife to give a name too. The following day, go to NPC and get the birth certificate in the names of your choice. E finish!
Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by dollyjoy(f): 2:58pm On May 06, 2016
What about harking to her demand this first time? You can name the second son whatever you wished. undecided
Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
What about harking to her demand this first time? You can name the second son whatever you wished. undecided

Yeee! I've caught one feminist. She must not escape. Shior!!!

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2016
must you guys bring everything to Nairaland?

what you name your child is your business.

if you can't solve a simple argument between yourselves then you guys aren't matured enough to get married.

I'm sure you aren't expecting NLers to name your pikin for you.
Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by MRBrownJ: 3:55pm On May 06, 2016
what about naming that child Cornelius Cedrick OR Milan Cornelius?!

actually, you guys aint fit to be married, if you cant even sit down as mature adults and decide TOGETHER to find a name that you BOTH would like (for your future child). imposing a name that either wont like is not only cruel/stoopid, but also sure way to fail as parents.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2016
why not give the boy 2 names nah?
Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 06, 2016
Negroe, nairaland was not there when you courted her, dated her, married her and made her pregnant. I don't see where nairaland comes in now
Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by stancod(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2016
Ask her if she knows the meaning of those names
Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by pressplay55: 5:04pm On May 06, 2016
I don't like the name either pls change it.
Re: I Decided To Name Our Son Cornelius-and My Wife Did This. by MRBrownJ: 5:19pm On May 06, 2016
stancod:
Ask her if she knows the meaning of those names

whatever the meaning of the name, it is kinda an "awkward" name to most and thus its understandable that mummy hates it. imagine a mother having to call her own baby by a name she dislike?! kai!

(1) (Reply)

See Someone"s Reply To A Question About Murder / Wtf Is Wrong With My Uc Browser??? / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.