Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple (58183 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by franugo(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2016
seunlayi:
THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT THIS LADY, THE MORE I LIKE HER

HOW I WISH THEY BOTH USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE CLOSER TO GOD SO THAT THE MARRIAGE CAN EXPERIENCE A RECONCILIATION AND MORE BLESSING

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2016
IT is not fair to taunt them honestly.

I believe they did Love each other but you have to be the best of friends in good times and bad times to really stand the test of time in Marriage. I am single but I have always admired and emulated mature relationships where everyone is honest with their flaws and we both work on building from the trenches.

That said couple with bad belle that is saturated in the Industry and also Edible Caterers waiting for you to vacate so they can take over

If the Love is Real they will find a compromise if not it becomes a loveless war on who carry pass!

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by blessedqueen(f): 7:43pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
my dear there is no perfect world,goodluck.are u married?

Yes I am, it's just God
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 06, 2016
seunlayi:
THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT THIS LADY, THE MORE I LIKE HER

HOW I WISH THEY BOTH USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE CLOSER TO GOD SO THAT THE MARRIAGE CAN EXPERIENCE A RECONCILIATION AND MORE BLESSING
tell pastor chriss nd anita dis crap
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Rhea(f): 8:24pm On May 06, 2016
This guy looks pretty shady from day 1
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by justmenoni: 9:12pm On May 06, 2016
Well well i don't know the traditions of the other tribes in naija but madam t suppose know sey u the rod wey dem take beat first wife is still available for other wives.....how can you marry a married man and believe he's gonna be loyal to you i mean that's insane...if the ex sef no fit talk what about the sugarcoated backup's that she might have? the tee'z problem might not be natural anyways and i'm still wondering how tee billz take know sey dem donj,2baba et.al don knack hin wife..but i'm suspecting badoo, bangalee and who knows it might be from an enemy of the mavins....according to the interview tiwa granted she said she's never cheated on tee and that means she might have slept with donj et.al before getting married to distributor tee.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Crixina(f): 9:24pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
Al those was just trying to reassure him she was still with him am guessing they started having issues b4 dr Sid wedding I suspect.i swear marriage is so overhyped that ppl just feel it's a perfect world.its a crazy world

But am still waiting for irene or kashybaby who go talk yes first wink
very crazy world.

One institution that scares the crap out of me.
For those who are actually able to pull it off,
Much respect.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Cherlene(f): 10:47pm On May 06, 2016
Greetings

SADDENS me to WITNESS the outcome of Tiwa Savage's marriage, and in PUBLIC.

- Vote IVYY as miss NAIRALAND 2016
http://Nairaland.com/ivyy

Cherlene

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Lionsclaw: 1:36am On May 07, 2016
OP sorry for you. That id what marriage should be. She tried to keep her marriage crisis from public and yes she wasnt suppose to tell you she was suffering. She only came out now cos its was to tell you it was over. The people who were suppose to counsel them knew all the while so what was suppose to be me and your business in the matter?
You get sense at all? So from the very first fight she should have been updating u on all crisis.
Go and check your own social media pages and walls, you are guilty of exactly what you are accusing her of.
Hypocite
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by jeff1607(m): 3:46am On May 07, 2016
no matter how pretty a lady is, there's always a man tired of whatever she dishes out. pretty face doesn't keep a hmmm down
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by preselect(m): 5:07am On May 07, 2016
gbens2000:
thanks bro,but mehn I still fear am oh,these days na just gold diggers and indomie generation dey everywhere.maybe wen I meet the right person but for marriage is far from my mind.

[size=18pt]I also have those fears. . . but what can I do? we have to overcome our fears. . . modern girls and feminists have made marriage, which was supposed to be an exciting state of social existence, into something apprehensive[/size]

#Man+Woman=?

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by spiralwedge(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2016
That's what a good woman does. But overprotection is another problem, it weakens the man more.
But im impressed by Tiwa.

If it was Toyin Aimakhu, dem for don scatter the thing a month after.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.