Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy (5048 Views)

Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. / To Everyone Suffering From Staphy Or Any Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by deriod(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2016
please if you've gotten cured of staphyloccocus kindly tell me what u use to cure it please i beg u in d name of God I'm seriously sick i can't work or do anything please to many fake herbal doctor and antibiotics is not working c
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by deriod(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2016
comment please don't just view
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
Drop ur email address
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Nobody: 8:17am On May 07, 2016
Just embark on self treatment for now. We are all searching for genuine medication. Many quacks out there. I m thinking of trying this nickdoc but I m still trying to be convinced though he sounds knowledgeable.
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by deriod(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2016
Larryfly:
Just embark on self treatment for now. We are all searching for genuine medication. Many quacks out there. I m thinking of trying this nickdoc but I m still trying to be convinced though he sounds knowledgeable.
if u are in portharcourt u can help us check
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2016
Larryfly:
has anyone tried d camvacon drugs to know if it is effective
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by phykiesexy: 10:04pm On May 07, 2016
deriod:
please if you've gotten cured of staphyloccocus
kindly tell me what u use to cure it please i beg u in
d name of God I'm seriously sick i can't work or do
anything please to many fake herbal doctor
and antibiotics is not working
c

Go to a lab, do a test. After doing a test u wld c antibiotics that wld work it. Go to a doctor to prescribe for u. After taking it for d number of days, go d next day for another lab test after the antibiotics. U wld c whether d staph is still deir or not. If it still deir as usual go to someone to prescribe drugs based on d lab test result. Just keep on doing it till d lab test says no infection. Goodluck.
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by phykiesexy: 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
Larryfly:

Pls dont tell anyone to embark on self treatment. Thats what makes d infection hard to treat.
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Zibutys: 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
Take care your self and hire a good doctor.
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 07, 2016
phykiesexy:

Pls dont tell anyone to embark on self treatment. Thats what makes d infection hard to treat.

What else can we do? Just watch and die? Or keep getting swindled by herbalists?
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by phykiesexy: 4:56pm On May 09, 2016
Larryfly:

What else can we do? Just watch and die? Or keep getting swindled by herbalists?

If u want to meet herbalist go And meet them. Av written what u can do to get cured already.
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by deriod(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=Larryfly post=45414422]

What else can we do? Just watch and die? Or keep getting swindled by herbalists? [/quote
hello how far with ur test result and whats the name
of d herbs u used
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
phykiesexy:

Go to a lab, do a test. After doing a test u wld c antibiotics that wld work it. Go to a doctor to prescribe for u. After taking it for d number of days, go d next day for another lab test after the antibiotics. U wld c whether d staph is still deir or not. If it still deir as usual go to someone to prescribe drugs based on d lab test result. Just keep on doing it till d lab test says no infection. Goodluck.
i tot u were in support of herbs for staph treatment, y d sudden change
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by phykiesexy: 1:08am On May 12, 2016
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2016
phykiesexy:

Herbs are expensive. Antibiotics is less expensive. Dont think d antibiotics is a cure of one week. Constant lab visits n purchase of various antibiotics don't come cheap too. minimum of 7 weeks depending on ur body. It cld b less or more.

There is something you are not telling us. I v read your posts where you thoroughly discourage the use of antibiotics and you even dropped a contact, why the sudden change?

Besides, I just did a test and there was nothing. I think herbs cured me but I ll take another test few weeks from now.
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Dollaz: 12:06am On May 15, 2016
Have any of u tried using supplements from Forever living? Such as :
Absorbent c
Bee propolis
Licium plus
Garlic tyme
Echinacea supreme.
Aloe berry necta.?

Pls i need response.?
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Emmycheeze: 5:35am On Sep 07, 2016
gommex:
i tot u were in support of herbs for staph treatment, y d sudden change
Gommex I sent you a pm mail me frm a concerned brother
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Emmycheeze: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2016
deriod:
c
Deriod, write to me. I just pm u
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Emmycheeze:
Gommex I sent you a pm mail me frm a concerned brother
i didnt see ur pm, r u on watsap 08063037168
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by sammysunny88: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2016
deriod:
c
There is natural pure herbal that cure staph and very effective. This herbal have been so wonderful in treating staph because of it efficacy. Even many doctor that knows about this herbal product used it for their patient. I have used this herbal to cure many staph patient. Even portharcourt, I have a guy there that I just treated of stap named mr micheal. This herbal are curative one and it is permanent cure because it just pure herbs.
Antibiotic are not helping this kind of issue because one have to take it for a long time and in most case like this, it wouldn't cure it but only reduce it and excess of antibiotic is harmful to body system. Like the guy I treated in protharcourt, he took antibiotic for 2 and half years and the staph was still there and now, the antibiotic have caused more in his body system like, shakey hands and other things. But after three weeks of taking this herbal product, he was completly cure of staph and the lab test confirmed it. Quote me and drop your contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by deriod(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Emmycheeze:
Deriod, write to me. I just pm u
i've sent u a mail
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by francky4(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Doesn't any1 have d cure of dis infection in nigeria?? Pls help oh!!!
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by sammysunny88: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
francky4:
Doesn't any1 have d cure of dis infection in nigeria?? Pls help oh!!!
I have explain more on the treatment and cure of this staph but no one is ready to give it a try. The only solution for staph infection now is alternative medicine which is herbal. We have did a lot of research on cure for staph but no medical cure have been found yet but if you think the only place you can get treatment is hospital, that means you still have a long way to go because you are gonna be place on long term medication with strong antiboitic and excess antiboitic in the body system, is very bad and that is why many think there is no cure for some disease because it will be very difficult for drugs to work effectively due to accumulation of toxin in the body system caused by chemical from antiboitic drugs.
There is cure for staph because I have cure three staph with help of natural pure herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). This product are pure herbs and they are outcome of Extensive Science Committee of China and more than 25 top Medical Reseasrch Institutes and University in China, singapore, USA and approved by Chinese ministry of health, America FDA and was approved by NAFDAC when came to Nigerai in late 2010 after one year of running test on each of the product to know how effective it is on Nigerians and to make sure there no side effect.
This herbal are very effective in curing any kind of diseases and infections. But the reason why many live and die with some diseases is that, they think there is some certain disease that has no cure and some are not ready to give alternative medicine a try because they think all product are equall and some will say they are marketers that want to market there product. Yes is true because some product may not be effective as some despirate marketers claimed to be because some are just supplement. Am so much proud of this herbal product because I have personally used for my diabetic mum, and for myself after which I used to cure three staph.
So qoute me and drop your whatsapp contact if you are ready to cure your staph infection and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by youngfocus(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
sammysunny88:
There is natural pure herbal that cure staph and very effective. This herbal have been so wonderful in treating staph because of it efficacy. Even many doctor that knows about this herbal product used it for their patient. I have used this herbal to cure many staph patient. Even portharcourt, I have a guy there that I just treated of stap named mr micheal. This herbal are curative one and it is permanent cure because it just pure herbs.
Antibiotic are not helping this kind of issue because one have to take it for a long time and in most case like this, it wouldn't cure it but only reduce it and excess of antibiotic is harmful to body system. Like the guy I treated in protharcourt, he took antibiotic for 2 and half years and the staph was still there and now, the antibiotic have caused more in his body system like, shakey hands and other things. But after three weeks of taking this herbal product, he was completly cure of staph and the lab test confirmed it. Quote me and drop your contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by francky4(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
sammysunny88:
I have explain more on the treatment and cure of this staph but no one is ready to give it a try. The only solution for staph infection now is alternative medicine which is herbal. We have did a lot of research on cure for staph but no medical cure have been found yet but if you think the only place you can get treatment is hospital, that means you still have a long way to go because you are gonna be place on long term medication with strong antiboitic and excess antiboitic in the body system, is very bad and that is why many think there is no cure for some disease because it will be very difficult for drugs to work effectively due to accumulation of toxin in the body system caused by chemical from antiboitic drugs.
There is cure for staph because I have cure three staph with help of natural pure herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). This product are pure herbs and they are outcome of Extensive Science Committee of China and more than 25 top Medical Reseasrch Institutes and University in China, singapore, USA and approved by Chinese ministry of health, America FDA and was approved by NAFDAC when came to Nigerai in late 2010 after one year of running test on each of the product to know how effective it is on Nigerians and to make sure there no side effect.
This herbal are very effective in curing any kind of diseases and infections. But the reason why many live and die with some diseases is that, they think there is some certain disease that has no cure and some are not ready to give alternative medicine a try because they think all product are equall and some will say they are marketers that want to market there product. Yes is true because some product may not be effective as some despirate marketers claimed to be because some are just supplement. Am so much proud of this herbal product because I have personally used for my diabetic mum, and for myself after which I used to cure three staph.
So qoute me and drop your whatsapp contact if you are ready to cure your staph infection and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
Bro i ve tried many herbs to no avail so i dnt really jump into ppl's herbs any longer but this is my contact add up lets chat let me how convincing ur herbs are b4 we deal 07069121703
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by francky4(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Deriod can we be friends on whatsapp?
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by babyt66: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by dunhill20: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2016
staph is a bacteria. like other organisms, it reproduce and spread around the body through your blood. it is resistance to drugs because drugs only reduce the symptoms and do not kill and flush out the bacteria. when u talk about herbs, it depends on the type of herbs you use. not all herbs work on treatment of staph. I have helped people treat this infection since 2014 and have not had any complain from people I introduced to my solution. for you to get rid of staph;

1. a good diet with fruits and vegetables is important. avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, junk food, fried food, consumption of saturated fats and high sugar intake.

2. exercise your body everyday.

3. Add supplements made with purely herbs and plant extracts. supplement contains 80% of nutrients that help to nourish your body and fight the bacteria. for info on the supplements to use for staph click on the link http://swissgardedistributorph..com/2015/01/staph-treatment.html?m=1

for more info, whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by youngfocus(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
yea there is cure for staph buy dis following drug and b ill from staph forever add me on watsap or quote me back if u need the drug
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by ogona213: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
youngfocus:
yea there is cure for staph buy dis following drug and b ill from staph forever add me on watsap or quote me back if u need the drug

Wh
Re: Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy by phykiesexy: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missed Period / Malaria Disease: Clinical And Economic Importance Of The Malaria Parasite / We Will Not Accept 140k While Doctors Get 440k- NURSES PROTEST Against NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.