Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! (1555 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Am So Scared Am Loosing My Girlfriend...she's Every Man's Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 06, 2016
Gud evening everyone, I greet u guys in peace, actually I had a bad day today at work, but its nice to get back here where u my friends are... Cos I need ur help cry

It all started good and fine today, I greeted every one including the lady I talked about in my previous posts, she smiled back and I did too, work started at 7:30 exactly and when I start work, I don't joke unless it's just for the day I got not much on me...

Was working when the lady came in and asked for my phone, I told her it's on charge (true), then I asked politely what she'd want it for? She told me "it's nothing" and waved her hand.. (the way ladies usually do when they can't get something from u). Then I said OK then and continued working.

The power went off few seconds later and the place was dark, I couldn't even see that she had gotten up already and walked to me, I just can't explain it! It was like magic till I found my self holding her breasts from her cloths... I went further to kiss her till the light came back and I got hold of my self and pushed her off.. All she could say to my face was "you'll be back for more I promise" I couldn't help it

Now since I got back from work, I been thinking of the feel of her breasts and imagining things I shouldn't with her! I don't even think of my girl that much anymore... I need to get my self back... I am loosing it, could this be charm
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Mologi(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2016
Mo n wa iyawo
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 06, 2016
I laugh in Spanish ....gringringrin

*The Elders need to hear this...... shocked

*Ties wrapper around her chest, going to call the elders

Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:
I laugh in Spanish ....gringringrin

*The Elders need to hear this...... shocked

*Ties wrapper around her chest, going to call the [i]elders
I am serious about this... angry
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by ify2nyce(f): 6:00pm On May 06, 2016
might be something spiritual.

Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by kossyablaze(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2016
Choi Ndi uwa mmebi
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 06, 2016
Ur eyes have been blocked with HEAVY fish scales grin on a serious note have u heard of the quote 'instead of jumping from woman to woman why not just change ur former routine'....?
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 06, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I am serious about this... angry

Ok...

[i][/i]
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2016
Hallack:
Ur eyes have been blocked with HEAVY fish scales grin on a serious note have u heard of the quote 'instead of jumping from woman to woman why not just change ur former routine'....?
tell me more pls...
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by sinaj(f): 6:04pm On May 06, 2016
Una no de pay Nepa bill ni

Light go, ur office come darksad na for coven u de work
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ok...

[i][/i]

What do u think? Pls say something
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 06, 2016
sinaj:
Una no de pay Nepa bill ni

Light go, ur office come darksad na for coven u de work

windows were shut.. Only light from my lappy and a little from the Windows but not sufficient
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 06, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
tell me more pls...
lust is just like 'am tired of my former routine feeling....once u get what u want it disappears..if u nd ur gf always kiss in a bedroom change nd try kissing maybe in a bus or keke...or if possible try a daring sex past midnight. D scales will fall right off immediately
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 06, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
What do u think? Pls say something

I think it is not normal.....

*Go to river Jordan and wash yourself 7times

grin
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I think it is not normal.....

*Go to river Jordan and wash yourself [i]7times
grin grin grin

grin
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:22pm On May 06, 2016
Op! No let ur gf hear dis o... On a more serious note, Op u nid Adura, Asin praya seriously!

Dnt worry, i wil put u in my praya's dis nyt cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 06, 2016
.......The lights went off......
......you started holding her breasts........

Negro, you sure you didn't dream the whole thing up undecided
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 06, 2016

Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:
.......The lights went off......

......you started holding her breasts........

Negro, you sure you didn't dream the whole thing up undecided
all I need is ur advice and nothing more... Thanks G
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
grin grin grin

grin

Don't be scared, am behind you....gringrin

1 Like

Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
all I need is ur advice and nothing more... Thanks G

Go see a pyschatrist.
Psychosis is not something to joke with lipsrsealed
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by loomer: 6:35pm On May 06, 2016
Just one day, just one breast, just one kiss and you don dey forget your girlfriend. You case dey federal high court
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2016
loomer:
Just one day, just one breast, just one kiss and you don dey forget your girlfriend. You case dey federal high court
this is not a first time... Check my previous post on this lady before u comment... Thanks
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:

Go see a pyschatrist.
Psychosis is not something to joke with lipsrsealed
heard u... Thanks
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Don't be scared, am behind you....gringrin
stay in front dear... Not behind pls embarassed
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 06, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
stay in front dear... Not behind pls embarassed

*lol.....cheesygrin

Alryt dear, *what are friends forcheesy
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Emmanuel999(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2016
Bro its not spiritual. Maybe she has noticed you look at her with intentions of lust. what she is planning to use and catch you is her body. Just play cool and concentrate on your babe. You will forget about her.
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by ProfessorXX(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2016
Do the needful bro...
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2016
ProfessorXX:
Do the needful bro...
which is undecided
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 06, 2016
Emmanuel999:
Bro its not spiritual. Maybe she has noticed you look at her with intentions of lust. what she is planning to use and catch you is her body. Just play cool and concentrate on your babe. You will forget about her.
thanks for ur advice bro... But this girl was actually just a friend where we work together, I never had dirty thoughts about her till she changed when I denied her wat she wanted... Thanks again bro, much appreciated smiley
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Nobody: 10:35am On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*lol.....cheesygrin

Alryt dear, *what are friends forcheesy
if I hear... As if u would stay if it was for real grin
Re: Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! by Laolu97(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2016
Lafin in swahili,u beta stop jokin around if u dont want nemesis to catch up wit ur sowi ass.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Sexual Fantasies? / I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition / Must See .tanzanian Girl Shares Tempting Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.