Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Helpppppppppppppppp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helpppppppppppppppp (701 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helpppppppppppppppp by femzed: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2009
There is this girl I love and dont know how to tell her cos we've been friends since childhood and infact looks more like a sister to me.
I have always seen her as a sister but I've developed likeness for her
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by justwise(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2009
femzed:

There is this girl I love and dont know how to tell her cos we've been friends since childhood and infact looks more like a sister to me.
I have always seen her as a sister but I've developed likeness for her

U maybe abt to lose a close friend.
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by tybabe2: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
I think you should tell her you how you feel and here's my reason: firstly, if you don't tell her, the feelings will keep eating you up inside, Secondly, she might feel the same way about you and not know how to express her feelingsas well, Thirdly, If you decide to bottle it up, your friendship will not be the same again because of your feelings,

So the way i see it, the day your heart betrayed you and you started liking her, that was the day your friendship was compromised, (not that it's any fault of yours),

I think you should tell her how you feel and make it clear that there are no pressures, if she feels the same way about you then bang! wink good for you, but if she doesn't then I'm sorry, you'll have to give your heart time to heal or get over her before your true friendship can really continue,
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by whitelexi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
Look her in the eyes more often
Hold her hand gentle when u speak to her
When next u visit, give her a peck on the cheek when u are leaving
If she doesn't complain up to this stage, sit her down and tell her how u feel
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by touchmeder: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

nice one
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by dafidixone(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
I think you should first understand the feeling you have for her. Are you jealous when you see her with another man? Are you admiring her developing figures? Are you sure you know what you want form her? if your answer is yes to the last part, what you want form her will help you to know if you are truely in love or not. However, I will suggest you declare your intention to her first so that the girl may know who you are. The girl may accept you or may not. If she does not, this will help you to proof your genuine love for her and if she accept you immidiately, this will help you to be careful for the future. Above all pray more than thinking of your feeling.

Good luck.
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by izeek(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

am beggining to believe some of those allegations.
just hope child abuse is not included. grin grin grin grin
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by Macgreat(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2009
If she's dating someone dont bother , or you will loss a good friend
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by whitelexi(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
izeek:

am beggining to believe some of those allegations.
just hope child abuse is not included. grin grin grin grin

Nice one grin grin grin
But u should really not believe what u hear, nobody holy pass, they're all pretenders.

And i dont do kids ohhhh grin grin grin
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by izeek(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

Nice one grin grin grin
But u should really not believe what u hear, nobody holy pass, they're all pretenders.

And i dont do kids ohhhh grin grin grin

u dont have to tell me, lol. even 2baba that sang the song has released five since then. grin grin grin grin

sincerely i hardly believe when people come out with such spurious allegations,
there is always self interest in it. and once that is there, then the tale wud never be d entire truth.
they wud manipulate it to soothe them. trust me, i know. have been a victim of this kain drama here b4.
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by whitelexi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2009
izeek:

u dont have to tell me, lol. even 2baba that sang the song has released five since then.  grin grin grin grin

sincerely i hardly believe when people come out with such spurious allegations,
there is always self interest in it. and once that is there, then the tale wud never be d entire truth.
they wud manipulate it to soothe them. trust me, i know. have been a victim of this kain drama here b4.

This is the first time i've seen a thread vanish from nairaland so quickly grin grin grin, normally they just lock it and let it rot, but cos they know what was about to happen, this one vanished grin grin grin  I cant even find any of my posts in those threads in my history grin grin grin

Nairaland no go kill person cheesy
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by drharry: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
From experience, its a 50-50 chance, once you utter the words, your relationship will never be the same.
Think hard. Watch out for clues if she is interested in something more than friendship.
Ask in a roundabout way if she is seeing anyone, then decide, Goodluck. wink wink
Re: Helpppppppppppppppp by saintobi14: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
forget her,and get over it.She will always be ur friend not ur lover no matter what u say to her.Next time u meet a girl decide weather she will be a friend or a lover and tell her ur intensions that very first time not waiting and becoming a friend before letting the beans spill out. Forget her and find someone else.

(1) (Reply)

Conscious Love / Why Does Love Have To Hurt So Much? / Please Help Should He Still Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.