Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,800 members, 7,866,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Appointment Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appointment Day (707 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Day by kufreabasi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2009
How do you often prepare yourself and your house/room toward a girl who is coming to your house for the first time of dating or chicking?

I had this friend that each time a girl wants to visit him, this guy will go market, buy a new playing pant and singlet both white, change bedspray and even spyraying a nice scent in his room. Afterwhich, he will lock the room,waiting outside that no one will enter except the expected and august visitor.

What is your own experience?
Re: Appointment Day by MissyB1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
kufreabasi:

I had this friend that each  time a girl wants to visit him, this guy will go market, buy a new playing pant and singlet both white, change bedspray and even spyraying a nice scent in his room. Afterwhich, he will lock the room,waiting outside that no one will enter except the expected and august visitor.
Hilarious!! grin grin grin

Keeping Yourself and room tidy should be something done on a regular footing
not only when You're expecting a visitor.

Well . . . .Over to the guys.
Re: Appointment Day by kufreabasi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2009
Missy B:

Hilarious!! grin grin grin

Keeping Yourself and room tidy should be something done on a regular footing
not only when You're expecting a visitor.

you are right, but on the appointment day that seems so special.
Re: Appointment Day by frank317: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2009
yess i have done something similer. but unfortunately when u expect them the most they wont come and u end up going through the whole stress for nothing.

this woman thing no easy oo
Re: Appointment Day by kufreabasi(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2009
frank3.16:

yess i have done something similer. but unfortunately when u expect them the most they wont come and u end up going through the whole stress for nothing.

this woman thing no easy oo

Paraventure the lady never show up on that virgin day, what was your action when you met her next and what punishment will you give her if she mistakenly surface when you least expected her?
Re: Appointment Day by debosky(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
It's only natural that you freshen up your surroundings when a beautiful woman will soon be in attendance.

Personally, I don't do that much, simply make things look a bit better and maybe light a candle or two. grin
Re: Appointment Day by okeey(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2009
it not some thing you do dat day and u will not be able to do it next time it may be,you run from one place to another b4 getting the money,just see dat everywhere is nite and okay
,to me i dont disguse to her.
Re: Appointment Day by frank317: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
kufreabasi:

Paraventure the lady never show up on that virgin day, what was your action when you met her next and what punishment will you give her if she mistakenly surface when you least expected her?

I dont plan to punish her, its all part of the chasin game, if its a girl i truely desire, i continue with the chase patiently, but if na somebody wen i no send hasten up, sleep wit her and move on.
Re: Appointment Day by iice(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2009
Rofl @ topic
I don't expect him to tidy up cheesy
I expect him to be his everyday self with me cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is Dis Love Of A Thing! / What Is The One Thing Your Significant Other Hates About You? / Is It Possible To Involuntarily Fall Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.