Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,295 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (206299 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15...... Lol, I guess you aren't happy with what happened back there....
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rosay15(f): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Rosay15...... Lol, I guess you aren't happy with what happened back there....
.. Lol, I’m not angry now.
We’re cool wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Lol, I’m not angry now. We’re cool wink
Thanks Ladywink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rosay15(f): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Thanks Ladywink
.. You’re welcome wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Godons1: 2:11am On Jul 23, 2019
JuanitaJames:
Because I am bored, let me join this thread. I need opposites now to attract, ie not boring persons to further bore me till I locate sniper or is it krest seller?

Can I pm you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2019
Godons1:

Can I pm you?
Sure.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Ofure111(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
M 26,single,male residing in Lagos,frm Edo State looking for a serious relationship

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2019
PERMIT ME TO SHARE WITH YOU HOW TO KNOW WHEN A GIRL DON'T LIKE YOU BUT PRETEND TO DO
1. They find it very hard to call you.
2. They will never spend more than 20sec when they call you with their credit.
3. When you call them, they're always busy and promise to call
you later which is till next year.
4. They are always bold and serious when they demand something from you like that thing is nothing.
5. They easily get mad at you for a little thing.
6. You have to give them gift before forgiveness.
7. They will start touching you and calling you sweet name when they want something from you.
8. They can never be serious and ask you for forgiveness when they go wrong.
9. They always want you to take them out and spend money on them.
10. They will leave you when you're broke and come back when you have the money.
11. They will never tell you a secret.
12. They can never stay with you for more than 1 or 2 hour.
13. They play with your heart.
14. They find it difficult to replyyour Facebook, WhatsApp and Phone SMS.
15. They will always asking for airtime and money, they will be demanding for money as if they give you money to keep for them
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Awodi55(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=LillyVal post=80575363]PERMIT ME TO SHARE WITH YOU HOW TO KNOW WHEN A GIRL DON'T LIKE YOU BUT PRETEND TO DO
1. They find it very hard to call you.
2. They will never spend more than 20sec when they call you with their credit.
3. When you call them, they're always busy and promise to call
you later which is till next year.
4. They are always bold and serious when they demand something from you like that thing is nothing.
5. They easily get mad at you for a little thing.
6. You have to give them gift before forgiveness.
7. They will start touching you and calling you sweet name when they want something from you.
8. They can never be serious and ask you for forgiveness when they go wrong.
9. They always want you to take them out and spend money on them.
10. They will leave you when you're broke and come back when you have the money.
11. They will never tell you a secret.
12. They can never stay with you for more than 1 or 2 hour.
13. They play with your heart.
14. They find it difficult to replyyour Facebook, WhatsApp and Phone SMS.
15. They will always asking for airtime and money, they will be demanding for money as if they give you money to keep for them

hmmmm
to find a good lady is just pure luck samething with d male. this days it hard to tell whom is sincere nd whom is not.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gbenga4sure(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
what do you think a blind man needs more.... Vision or Sight
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 2dice01: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
Same here, feigned sickness and cancelled a birthday party I was supposed to attend today, I don't feel like going out. Introverted me.
do you feel like this all the time with this kinda weather?

cant remember when i attend Birthday sef

i had to move us here so as not to derail that thread
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 2dice01: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
gbenga4sure:
what do you think a blind man needs more.... Vision or Sight
depends.if he is an African man

sight But a white man might prefer vision
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
2dice01:
do you feel like this all the time with this kinda weather?

cant remember when i attend Birthday sef

i had to move us here so as not to derail that thread
Sometimes I just want a "me" time, nothing serious.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 2dice01: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
Sometimes I just want a "me" time, nothing serious.
i do that too alot

which genre of movies do you love ?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by SirL0neWolf(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
LordKO could you explain it here?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
SirL0neWolf:
LordKO could you explain it here?

It's not really a textbook thing - yet it's from a professional viewpoint - so it depends on your discerning and extrapolative prowess to understand me. If you can tell on anyone's ethical leanings from afar (through their words and/or actions) - of course, you can only know this if you've achieved self-realization and know your own ethical leanings - then you can easily decode a sufferer of any moral, emotional and psychological illness.

Self-centered, unkind (yet grateful in receiving), unenthusiastic, timorous and reclusive traits are the usual hallmark of a sociopath. And either natural irreparable loss or betrayal from a trusted one(s) always compound it. There's a thin line between it and an unchecked egotism.

Meanwhile, the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath is same as the difference between egotism and egoism - with greed, complacence and pleasure from others pains (exploitation and victimization of their benefactors) as the major hallmark traits of a psychopathic sufferer.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
LordKO:

It's not really a textbook thing - yet it's from a professional viewpoint - so it depends on your discerning and extrapolative prowess to understand me. If you can tell on anyone's ethical leanings from afar (through their words and/or actions) - of course, you can only know this if you've achieved self-realization and know your own ethical leanings - then you can easily decode a sufferer of any moral, emotional and psychological illness.

Self-centered, unkind (yet grateful in receiving), unenthusiastic, timorous and reclusive traits are the usual hallmark of a sociopath. And either natural irreparable loss or betrayal from a trusted one(s) always compound it. There's a thin line between it and an unchecked egotism.

Meanwhile, the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath is same as the difference between egotism and egoism - with greed, complacence and pleasure from others pains (exploitation and victimization of their benefactors) as the major hallmark traits of a psychopathic sufferer.

Oya Prof, please tell me my ethical leanings.... I want to know. tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
Oya Prof, please tell me my ethical leanings.... I want to know. tongue

As your student wey I be, after you, na still you. Don't worry, I'll tell you at the right place and at the right time.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
LordKO:

As your student wey I be, after you, na still you. Don't worry, I'll tell you at the right place and at the right time.
Arghhhhhhh!
*rolls eyes 1000 times *
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
LordKO are you David grey?

*I will edit as soon as you respond. smiley

No. Na who dat one come be nah, elegant lady?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
LordKO:

No. Na who dat one come be nah, elegant lady?
Wao! I'm glad I asked, I've always thought you are him. Well he used to be one of the sane and brilliant minds we have here.

No vex say I worry you.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
Wao! I'm glad I asked, I've always thought you are him. Well he used to be one of the sane and brilliant minds we have here.

No vex say I worry you.

No worries at all, anything for the elegant lady. Well, me de dey insane sometimes, lol. As for brilliant, if me go dey brilliant like you, me for no de worry nah.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
LordKO:

No worries at all, anything for the elegant lady. Well, me de dey insane sometimes, lol. As for brilliant, if me go dey brilliant like you, me for no de worry nah.

Lol, thank you. This your pidgin ehn, he get as he be. grin grin Me self be learner where that guy dey oo, the guy be my tutor then grin grin grin .

You brilliant pass me, this I know. No dey whine me biko.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, thank you. This your pidgin ehn, he get as he be. grin grin Me self be learner where that guy dey oo, the guy be my tutor then grin grin grin .

You brilliant pass me, this I know. No dey whine me biko.

Na learner I be for where you dey. Make you no vex as I de crack my pidgin. So, where de David guy dey now?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
LordKO:

Na learner I be for where you dey. Make you no vex as I de crack my pidgin. So, where de David guy dey now?
If you say so, but I no accept sha. I no know where him dey, he left NL I guess.

You two share almost the same opinions and ideas and write almost the same way, except that he sometimes screams at his audience with his abnormal use of exclamation mark. grin grin grin .grin . I hope he's doing fine wherever he his.

Anyways, before I bore you out let's change topic. Hope you dey okay.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
If you say so, but I no accept sha. I no know where him dey, he left NL I guess.

You two share almost the same opinions and ideas and write almost the same way, except that he sometimes screams at his audience with his abnormal use of exclamation mark. grin grin grin .grin . I hope he's doing fine wherever he his.

Anyways, before I bore you out let's change topic. Hope you dey okay.

Where art thou? I hope you had a great day. By the way, I'm fine.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
LordKO:

Where art thou? I hope you had a great day. By the way, I'm fine.
I'm here, my day went well. Less work todaycheesy yours?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm here, my day went well. Less work todaycheesy yours?

That's good. I'm having a great moment . . . still at work.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2019
LordKO:

That's good. I'm having a great moment . . . still at work.
That's great, sorry I couldn't reply last night.

Good morning.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
That's great, sorry I couldn't reply last night.

Good morning.

I've heard that you want to throw your hat in the Miss World contest . . . Let me know if you need a chaperone.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
LordKO:

I've heard that you want to throw your hat in the Miss World contest . . . Let me know if you need a chaperone.
Lol... where did you hear that one from? grin Miss gini?grin
I have a more important role for you though, if you won't mind. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (170) (Reply)

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.