Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (206422 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol... where did you hear that one from? grin Miss gini?grin
I have a more important role for you though, if you won't mind. wink

Hello! I know you're having a great weekend.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
LordKO:

Hello! I know you're having a great weekend.
Good evening LordKO, my weekend is going smoothly. Yours?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Good evening LordKO, my weekend is going smoothly. Yours?

Good to hear that. Same here too. Na cow and goat you kill for the celebration?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
LordKO:

Good to hear that. Same here too. Na cow and goat you kill for the celebration?
Lol, do people celebrate weekends? well you are right about a celebration going on though, it's dad's birthday tomorrow. It's a full house here, and we are killing meat. cheesy

You are invited. tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, do people celebrate weekends? well you are right about a celebration going on though, it's dad's birthday tomorrow. It's a full house here, and we are killing meat. cheesy

You are invited. tongue

Ahh! You didn't know prior to now that I'm a passive diviner? Of course, I knew that a kind of celebration is going on in your house.

HBD to the papa. God's unlimited blessings to him in particular and all of you at large.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
LordKO:

Ahh! You didn't know prior to now that I'm a passive diviner? Of course, I knew that a kind of celebration is going on in your house.

HBD to the papa. God's unlimited blessings to him in particular and all of you at large.

Are you now? are you? cheesy cheesy. Are you saying you have a crystal ball with you?

Amen, thank and God bless you too.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Are you now? are you? cheesy cheesy. Are you saying you have a crystal ball with you?

Amen, thank and God bless you too.

Joking apart, I'm a passive diviner.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
LordKO:

Joking apart, I'm a passive diviner.
Do you know things before they happen or you just find yourself subconsciously preparing for things yet to happen? that sometimes people think you've had all things planned.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Do you know things before they happen or you just find yourself subconsciously preparing for things yet to happen? that sometimes people think you've had all things planned.

Both ways and far more.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
LordKO:

Both ways and far more.
Now I'm intrigued. Tell me more, will you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Now I'm intrigued. Tell me more, will you?

I'll tell you more at the appropriate time, but not now. Once more, it's just a passive thing for me.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2019
LordKO:

I'll tell you more at the appropriate time, but not now. Once more, it's just a passive thing for me.
Alright, take your time. smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Estheraosho(f): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5354730/male-infertility-causes-remedy

Click the link above to see the causes and remedy for infertility in men.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by WeddingMC: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hello,
I am MC HolyLarga.

Please, I will like to emcee your wedding parties.

I bring professionality and *much fun to all  events  I emcee.*

*Especially at
*wedding reception parties,* I always give the clients and guests sweet experiences.

I have wedding / couples *games* that are not common, and loaded with glitzy fun.

I will appreciate you allow me anchor your big day.

God bless this Forum.
Thank you.

Call/Whatsapp:
0703 270 0320

https:///2347032700320?text=Hello%20MC%20HolyLarga%2C%0Aplease%2C%20I%20will%20like%20you%20to%20anchor%20my%20next%20event.

Facebook:
@holylarga

Instagram:
@mcholylarga

Email:
 mcholylarga@gmail.com

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by P0c0p0c0: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
passey:
. grin grin grin
I like that ya blanket wey you take cover body so!! shocked shocked

So, somebody cannot talk about Bigbrother again angry
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Hopzyyy: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good evening
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Antibrutus/pocohantas, where art thou milady! As a man of my word, the appropriate time has come. Since we couldn't agree in principle, I've decided to give you the right of first refusal on your own terms:

Let me know if you've a direct access to at least three heads of state. Or, if you worth at least a billion, either directly or indirectly.

There're still few other options though, you know what to do nah, lol.

#I'VE.BECOME.A.SOCIAL.CLASS.PROPONENT.AND
.PRACTITIONER - courtesy of the wise, selfless and humble one.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by starbuck(f): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mariangeles

I have my reasons for joining the pages besides i aint practicing shits.. Since my life is full of mysteries, I need to equip myself with knowledge
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2019
LordKO:
Antibrutus/pocohantas, where art thou milady! As a man of my word, the appropriate time has come. Since we couldn't agree in principle, I've decided to give you the right of first refusal on your own terms:

Let me know if you've a direct access to at least three heads of state. Or, if you worth at least a billion, either directly or indirectly.

There're still few other options though, you know what to do nah, lol.

#I'VE.BECOME.A.SOCIAL.CLASS.PROPONENT.AND
.PRACTITIONER - courtesy of the wise, selfless and humble one.

Mtcheeeew.

Kati kati!!!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LordKO(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Mtcheeeew.

Kati kati!!!

Milady, make you come interpret dis your "kati kati" words for me and tell me why you come de "Mtcheeeew."

Where art thou pocohantas!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by donkelvin10(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am available for a true relationship @ +2349023630072 on WhatsApp
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Booksrite001

PleAse stop the annoying post sharing. So creepy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by starbuck(f): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
omokoginimi:
Booksrite001

PleAse stop the annoying post sharing. So creepy

I thought I was the only one, he is really stalking me embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Forgiveson86(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Moving train cool
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
pocohantas why did they take the thread down?

The shitty thread should be taken down anyway. Goes against the rules. It was sexist.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2019
pocohantas:

The shitty thread should be taken down anyway. Goes against the rules. It was sexist.

Has that ever been a problem before?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2019
ornicus:

Has that ever been a problem before?

I was even surprised it was edited, then it got totally yanked off. Why should such a thread be on FP? Someone woke up to say women are dunderheads because they don't wash their heads daily like men.

Yet such thread made FP on Nigeria's largest forum!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2019
pocohantas:

I was even surprised it was edited, then it got totally yanked off. Why should such a thread be on FP? Someone woke up to say women are dunderheads because they don't wash their heads daily like men.

Yet such thread made FP on Nigeria's largest forum!

Hmm...The supermod that pushed saw it from a different light compared to the one that removed it. Ill bet he probably meant it to be a debative topic

Hmm again the op sef
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Hmm...The supermod that pushed saw it from a different light compared to the one that removed it. Ill bet he probably meant it to be a debative topic

Hmm again the op sef

We should debate on how women do not have sense? grin Make im go debate with im mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (170) (Reply)

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. / Bbm Pin Exchange / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.