Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? (929 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by sagluva(f): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
i have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 3 months now. we went straight from talking to being in a relationship as he did not want to do the whole dating thing since he said he already knew what he wanted. things have been going good even though we have arguments here and there. He started talking to this girl on skype that his sisters met when they went back home this summer. She really likes him and even said she would be coming to the us this december. I knew they chatted but i thought nothing of it because he would say how she is weird and how he is not attracted to her and said they only spoke once on skype. I recently went on his skype and saw that he has been talking to this chick for weeks, both of em calling each other. he would tell her things like i miss u and i am thinking about u and will kiss u in december. When i confronted him about it, he said he just told her that stuff because she would cry when he wouldnt talk to her, said he didnt mean any of it and would stop talking to her and said i am making a big deal out of it because she is back home, i forgave him and told him if he ever spoke to her again we would be done. On monday he accidentally left his skype on and when i confronted him for talking to her again, he said how his sister was at her house so he was talkin to his sister ad not her, i dont believe him, I love him and dont want to end things but at the same time, i dont trust him. i even offered to give him $2000 for a car next week but this has happened and now idk, HELP!
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by tboy1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
Life is too short for you to give urself stress cus of a dude, if you are having doubts about him den leave him.
At least u'll b saving urself 2grand
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by atilla(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
I dont trust the guy. three months is not too much for u to give up.

I think u should fasheeee rather than stay and suffer.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2009
Save urself heartbreak in future with him.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by naijatoday: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
the relationship is too young to be having this drama, it might be best for you to get out now since its only three months.

my advice is keep your $2000, he might be using you to just get the money after which he will dump you especially since the girl is coming in December.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by sweetcoint(f): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
MY DEAR, you need to thank God for exposing him at this early stage before it will be to late
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by omega25red(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
You should run while you have the chance. He is lying to you and you know it.
By the way why are you giving him money for a car buying gifts would not garuntee him being faithful to you. Save your money and move on. It would hurt as hell but think of Decmber.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by sesman(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2009
omega25red:

You should run while you have the chance. He is lying to you and you know it.
By the way why are you giving him money for a car buying gifts would not garuntee him being faithful to you. Save your money and move on. It would hurt as hell but think of Decmber.

i concur with the above statement, the guy is obviously deceiving you, its isn't a good sign when a guy starts lying to you over another woman,
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2009
Your relationship is only 3mnts and the guy is already trying to cheat shocked
I think you shud break up with . . . SAVE YOURSELF cool
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by sagluva(f): 1:33am On Aug 15, 2009
thx for the advice. I told him that i dont trust him and he said that he stopped talking to the girl. he says the girl is ulgy and weird and she isnt even a friend. he doesnt know y he was flirting with her but has no interest in her.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by daduke2k(m): 2:06am On Aug 15, 2009
Now dats a lie he is tryin 2 get away wit it, jvst dump him
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 15, 2009
Dump him.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by ebila(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2009
@Poster,
Ur b/f is a jerk,can i just get d $2,000? grin grin grin

On a serious note,if the gurl comes in december,something will go down btw both of them.So all u should do is give him d conditions n beliv me,he'll fail to meet them,and so u'll have to decide whether to leave or stay!
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by omega25red(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2009
sagluva:

thx for the advice. I told him that i dont trust him and he said that he stopped talking to the girl. he says the girl is ulgy and weird and she isnt even a friend. he doesnt know y he was flirting with her but has no interest in her.
@ poster why are you being a donkey are you that deperate for love that you would accept any explanation you are given even if you know the truth your behavior is annoying

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do It Right Or Wrong, What Do You Think? / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! / Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.