Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,179 members, 7,839,013 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Memory Lane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memory Lane (474 Views)

Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane / Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memory Lane by dietola01(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2016
Back to those days when our parents didnt have to
talk..All they had to do was just give a sign, a pinch,a slap or a
knock..
"What was that sign your parents gave you and you knew exactly
what they meant?

mine was a smile. Imaging a senaro wer a visitor wi b offerin gifts
and ny mummy wi b smiling nd sayin reciev. Mk devil punish u nd
u dare misinterpret her smile for ok, you are on a long tin.

Re: Memory Lane by falconey(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2016
My mum could communicate with any of us with her eye balls, even our papa follow.
Re: Memory Lane by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
All she needs to do is smile..... You know you're in trouble one you see that smile.
Re: Memory Lane by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 06, 2016
Mumcy like to draw my Mouth and Ears if dey sign she give me when visitors dey no work.... Dat day my mouth go suffer ooogringrin

Sometimes I dey wonder if Chinese blood dey her body...grin

1 Like

Re: Memory Lane by dietola01(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Mumcy like to draw my Mouth and Ears if dey sign she give me when visitors dey no work.... Dat day my mouth go suffer ooogringrin

Sometimes I dey wonder if Chinese blood dey her body...grin
dis got me lol
Re: Memory Lane by cruzita(f): 10:19pm On May 06, 2016
grin my mother's eyes does the talking .if she blinks twice and u still go ahead to collect ,just follow the strangers and go
Re: Memory Lane by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 06, 2016
dietola01:
dis got me lol

grin
Re: Memory Lane by emekakelvin(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2016
my mum taught me the other purpose of our legs other than supporting the feet. The way she will shake her leg or move it in an usual way we make you code in an instance.

Sometimes, when our visitors are off guard she will give a suspecting sign about the gift you are about to receive grin

There are lot of signs our parent tend to use because of their suspecting nature about visitors. My mum was just too funny and always trying to be careful.

(1) (Reply)

When A Rich Guy Doesn't Want To Get Married But Enjoy Hurting Girls / Where Do You Belong????? / Just Say The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.