Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student (38918 Views)

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by yinkslinks(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2016
fake news. hahahaha
coursednigerian:
i no understand nigeria oh dem catch am for the act but dem still dey investigate..?? why does catching on the act not mean anything when it comes to government officals same thing with saraki ..... but if police catch one rapist for road now dem go almost kill am if him no go die from fear self
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Nobody: 9:34am On May 07, 2016
yeye rapist, there is no salary for u,why giving him half....hang the idiot sharply shocked
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Mackson01: 9:36am On May 07, 2016
It may not be a rape. The may have consented
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by 4ward(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2016
God win ooooooooooo
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Ferdinandu(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2016
Though don't know the Lecturer but we shouldn't be quick to condemn him . Many of these female Students are devil in human flesh. It might be rape or consensual sex gone sour. Most times the female student who falls victim to randy lecturers are those looking for one short cut or the other.
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by ArodeTsolaye: 9:46am On May 07, 2016
Where is his face?
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Kherry: 9:47am On May 07, 2016
Half salary ke,abi make dem expel him ASAP
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by deathmen12: 9:51am On May 07, 2016
Whch kind dirty konji, d id**t nor get wife
nrexzy:
Konji!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Nobody: 9:56am On May 07, 2016
These are the people corruption our GREAT BIDA STANDARD!!! kongi Sha!
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by 4wardeva: 9:59am On May 07, 2016
That school is notorious for scams like this. This one just came to fore by chance. Hang him...
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Nobody: 9:59am On May 07, 2016
must you do it in schools premises? mumu^2 Akuya
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Babyphinas(f): 10:01am On May 07, 2016
End time lecturer
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by jbbalarabe(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2016
What stupid investigation again after they catch him pant down on the act, what nonsense half salary are they placing this animal on?
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by eddyslim(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2016
Wonder what they are investigating again oh.. Wicked lecturer
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by DrMuzungu(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2016
kirikiri.
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Godsate: 10:17am On May 07, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Are we sure it was rape?

I hope is not because they caught them in the act and the girl quickly claim Rape
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by tiredface: 10:18am On May 07, 2016
I DEE LAF OO! NIGER PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO PLAY IGNORANT, IS THIS TYPE OF THING NEW IN NIGER SCHOOLS? IS THIS NOT HOW MOST STUDENTS GRADUATED ( graduated illiterates).
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by babadee1(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2016
Praktikals:

Easy bro, konji is no pespecter of persons, time or place.

You are excusing rape by saying that whether you know it or not. If konji is holding you so terribly why not patronize a prostitute instead of raping someone's daughter? It's time for Nigerians to refuse to tolerate sexual harassment under any situation or circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by joshk(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2016
imagine dis country after being caught in d a t u r still investigating, which investigation is dt again. Lord help the poor masses in dis country
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by noblegrex: 10:45am On May 07, 2016
When was she rape,where was she rape,how was she raped.
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Faru1(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2016
To me I think something is wrong elsewhere or may i say it's setup? If not how could a lecturer rape a girl in an institution or in this our society that girls begged to be slept with?
If the news says otherwise, no one will doubt it, abi?

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Azeeztaophic(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Kindly cut his penis and feed to dogs...rapists don't deserve to live...
that one too hard now, the should kill him.
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by neocortex: 11:08am On May 07, 2016
Mackson01:

And you are a witness to the "consenting".
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Azeeztaophic(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2016
jbbalarabe:
What stupid investigation again after they catch him pant down on the act, what nonsense half salary are they placing this animal on?
you see at they need to know if its set up or not, and again the allow any suspect to defend him self vial his lawyer, but at time it goes otherwise.
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by seunlayi(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2016
clefstone:
Poly girls r worse than uni babes in terms of immorality, so I expect their lecturers to be randy

You must be a rapist

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Yusluv13(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2016
pictures speak more than word. .. let see the culprit fah
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 07, 2016
ya mates are out there lifting bulldozers, you are here chasing small, small girls young enough to be your daughter. don't worry, by the time dem finish with you in Kirikiri eh, you wont be able to tell the difference between "Ozoro" and "Orozo" again.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 07, 2016
coursednigerian:
i no understand nigeria oh dem catch am for the act but dem still dey investigate..?? why does catching on the act not mean anything when it comes to government officals same thing with saraki ..... but if police catch one rapist for road now dem go almost kill am if him no go die from fear self

They need to investigate to prosecute him properly. This will involve bringing all those who caught him in the act to the police station to give statements, recovering vital exhibits as evidence to tender in court, visiting the scene of the crime, going to the hospital where the rape victim was treated to get a doctor's report and so on. The investigation process is very important.

Catching someone in the act does not automatically equate to a conviction in court. If the police do not "cross their Ts and dot their Is", don't be surprised if the guy walks free after trial.
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by vickynwamma2015(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
It can happen to anybody
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2016
clefstone:
Poly girls r worse than uni babes in terms of immorality, so I expect their lecturers to be randy

Ur comment as really shown d kind of person u re!
To be sincere, u lack wat dey called..........
U comparing poly with uni babe?
Don't u know DAT poly babe re more focused & committed to dia studies in terms of academics?
I was a lecturer in kwara poly den before going to OSUU.
Pls always think well before passing comments.
Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by SilvanusII(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2016
Mackson01:

SHE may have consented because You know the man personally? He is an exemplary upstanding model citizen or like the idiot who made this comment,
clefstone:
u think poly girls are randy, so it must not av bin rape I just wonder how and why God skipped giving you brains.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student by Fourwinds: 3:58pm On May 07, 2016
I was expecting to see a dead randy lecturer....God punish d rapist 100 times over

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Shoots Self Dead While Scaring Away Thieves (Pictured) / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.