Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Tell A Guy You Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell A Guy You Love Him (1261 Views)

What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by Ekiti360(m): 6:09am On May 07, 2016
No matter how long you’ve been seeing a guy, taking the next step and telling him that you love him can be a nerve-wracking experience. What’s important, however, is saying how you feel simply and directly. You don’t need to come up with a grand or fool-proof gesture. Just take a deep breath, gather your courage, and be yourself.

This is Method One of Four, Read below;

Telling Him The First Time

1. Wait for a time when he feels happy and secure.

If your guy is stressed out over work or school, dealing with family issues, or preoccupied with a personal crisis, he probably won’t be all that receptive to a big new development in your relationship. There is no “perfect moment,” so don’t wait for one. A low-key, quiet moment without stress is always a good opportunity. There are, however, bad times to talk about love:

-After s3x.
-While intoxicated.
-Over text or the phone.
-During or after a fight or argument.

2. Find a quiet, private location to talk.

Is there a special place that brings up strong memories for the both of you? You may want to tell him at the place where you had your first date, or where you went out to dinner for your two-month or six-month anniversary. That said, all that really matters is that you have a place to talk without being interrupted constantly.

Ask him to go for a walk with you, help with a basic chore, or simply “come over to talk with me for a few minutes.”

3. Keep it simple and from the heart.

Don’t try a big gesture or romantic setting — this isn’t the time and chances are good it will backfire. What matters are you and your feelings. So don’t overthink things. Speak from the heart and have an open conversation, not some big production.

Just start talking honestly about your relationship — how happy he makes you, good memories you’ve shared, your own feelings — to bring up the topic of love organically.

4. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and say “I love you.”

Eventually, the only thing left to do is just come out and say it. So close your eyes, count to three, and let it out. Say it any way you feel comfortable, since the words themselves are what really matter. Make eye contact, smile bravely, and be the astounding, honest, and loving person you already are.

Remember– simpler is sweeter. If you’re shy and unsure what to do, try out these methods:

“I’m in love with you.”

“Joe, I want you to know that these past eight months have been some of the happiest of my life. I feel like we’ve connected on a deep level and every day we spend together is better than the last. I love you.”

“I’ve had something on my chest for a while, and it feels good to let it out. I love you.”

Lean in, and kiss him on the cheek, then whisper in his ear quickly, “I love you.”

5. Tell him how your feel over distance with a thoughtful letter or phone call.

If you can’t meet in person, but still need to get your feelings off of your chest, there is nothing decreeing that you can’t say “I love you” anyway. The reason face-to-face is nicer is that it is much more personal — but you can make long-distance conversations personal. Instead of a text message, or signing off with an ambiguous “I love you,” take the time to write a letter or email that has the only purpose of expressing your love. It doesn’t have to be long, just from the heart.

Let them know that you’d rather talk to them in person, but couldn’t keep your feelings secret any longer.
Elaborate a bit on a story, event, or emotion that lead you to your feelings of love.

Let him know that you don’t need an immediate response; you just wanted to let him know how you felt.

Drop your comments if you care for “Method Two of four”

http://www.ekitionline.com.ng/tell-guy-love/

Lalasticlala
Re: How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by NorthernParrot: 6:18am On May 07, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by Aremu01(m): 6:20am On May 07, 2016
Interesting
Re: How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by klassykute(m): 6:36am On May 07, 2016
lol after banging him abi?
Re: How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by Ayoemrys(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2016
nigeria ladies are not romantic,all they knew is money then sex,fvck them all
Re: How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by ucheheart(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2016
Soon we will be going to school to learn how to say I love you.
Re: How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by Ekiti360(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2016
ucheheart:

cheesy
ucheheart:
Re: How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by Rodriquez(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2016
I really Wish Naija Ladies were that romantic embarassed
Re: How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by LePrezident(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2016
OP you are funny. Are you related to Fayose? Your handle suggests so...
Re: How To Tell A Guy You Love Him by Aviero: 9:32am On May 07, 2016
Note: Not applicable in Nigeria. Not for Nigerian girls.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Matters Most In A Man ? / Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening / The Sissy Trainer Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.