Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship (31490 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by DanceVille: 8:58pm On May 07, 2016
chillingbabe:
If they're not meant to stay in your life,why da hell do you start a relationship with such a guy?Obviously a s.ex mate. You're the type that encourages FWB. Shame!
Lol!
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by DanceVille: 8:59pm On May 07, 2016
akinsal:
Nice one op. I think this can b related in d other way round however i will advice if anyone is facing this shud arrange a closed door talk in order to iron dia differences. if however it continues den its beta u part ways.
Thanks boss.
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by professore(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2016
you tried
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by Titilayooni(f): 9:13pm On May 07, 2016
kenonze:
Define "serious"?

Every relationship has a goal.
Marriage must not be the final destination
why can't it be marriage? What is the goal? To waste our time and eventually break up..
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by aristosoft(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2016
Not all relationships is more marriage.
Some are meant to pass time, keep soul and body. Na Una just dey worry yourself.
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by SilvanusII(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2016
This is a whole load of crap. If he had been doing all of 1 and 7, and then stops, THEN he is not being serious. If. he never did, isn't there a slight chance that it is his nature?
I. find it amusing a guy doesn't know his gf's birthday. That's one of the 1st things they ask. Hello!!! Basic Toasting 001. If he has had sex with u n.doesn't remember...OYO.
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by Ikaosunwon(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2016
kenonze:
Define "serious"?

Every relationship has a goal.
Marriage must not be the final destination
What is the essence of a relationship if I may ask?
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by agrovick(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2016
Hehehehehe, 7 doesn't work for me
Whether I'm serious about you or not, I will always remember things you told me. Only God knows the kind of brain I've

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by Khez: 9:45pm On May 07, 2016
Relationship is just too tiring, do i have to repeat same things everyday? Talking about calling everyday to ask for details of the life I'm not even living.... and work too, smh isn't helping matters in this lagos, you find out that before you even say hello over the phone, your deep asleep as a result from the day's work stress and traffic and all that, and the girls nko wey person they meet now, r bleeped up for real, one complained i hardly call to say goodnight and when i demanded if her name will change if she decides to call to say the goodnight ni since i forgot? And the she said that's one thing with boys and ego, n started saying all sort of things i can barley remember over the phone that night because i was already sleeping over the rant

Omo we go survive sha!
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by DanceVille: 9:51pm On May 07, 2016
Khez:
Relationship is just too tiring, do i have to repeat same things everyday? Talking about calling everyday to ask for details of the life I'm not even living.... and work too, smh isn't helping matters in this lagos, you find out that before you even say hello over the phone, your deep asleep as a result from the day's work stress and traffic and all that, and the girls nko wey person they meet now, r bleeped up for real, one complained i hardly call to say goodnight and when i demanded if her name will change if she decides to call to say the goodnight ni since i forgot? And the she said that's one thing with boys and ego, n started saying all sort of things i can barley remember over the phone that night because i was already sleeping over the rant

Omo we go survive sha!
Hilarious!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by Nickymezor(f): 10:08pm On May 07, 2016
So true
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2016
Ikaosunwon:

The moment you had marriage in mind from begining, u will end up getting it wrong.
Living your normal life in relationship is the best. if marriage comes up, fine

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
Ikaosunwon:

Mutual benefit.

Don't worry, Nigeria shall get there.

The moment we stop stressing so much on marriage the more it comes Naturally.

I cant imagine myself putting on marriage before relationship. Relationship first, marriage last if at all.
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by wintersnow(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2016
My gf nearly slapped me cause I forgot her bday
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by DanceVille: 10:45pm On May 07, 2016
wintersnow:
My nearly slapped me cause I forgot her bday
Lol! Lol!

I can't stop laughing bro.
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by vchykp(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2016
[size=15pt]this day ladies don't care if you want to stick to them or not, all they want is sex nd money, this days you can hardly find a lady who wish to settle with a guy #shekenah[/size]
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by Mykelpato(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2016
[b][7 signs your boyfriend isn't interested in your Relationship/b]
1. He don't have money
2. He can't provide her needs
3. He can't pay her bills
4. He still can't borrow money to maintain you.
5. He no get car.
6. He's not rich
7. He doesn't take you shopping.
[b][OP this z the mind of girls/b]
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by Kyllahmc(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2016
Mzsolmi:
Lemme add sef
*being too fucking judgemental
*saved yur number with yur name n numbers.eg.you are jane,he'll save it with jane1 n jane2.can you imagine?
*always complain
*calls you all sorts of name just cos of a lil mistake.
***my pen just stopped working**
LITTLE mistake? like applying excess salt in his soup?
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by Mzsolmi(f): 11:39pm On May 07, 2016
Kyllahmc:
LITTLE mistake? like applying excess salt in his soup?
sumtin like dat
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by deolu2000(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Let him not b crios if he waste my time

I will send God to waste his time

I'm not joking with guys

I av seen their true colors now

Nd im less interested in any to zero peak.
sis easy ooo, God isn't man, remember?
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:12am On May 08, 2016
deolu2000:

sis easy ooo, God isn't man, remember?

cheesy i kno na
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by deolu2000(m): 12:14am On May 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy i kno na
and you think God will hlp you waste another man's tym?
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:15am On May 08, 2016
deolu2000:

and you think God will hlp you waste another man's tym?

No joor one of those anger talk
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by deolu2000(m): 12:21am On May 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

No joor one of those anger talk
it had better be so. because ladies are so swift to play the victim's card, while in essence they soiled everything about their relationships.
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:24am On May 08, 2016
deolu2000:

it had better be so. because ladies are so swift to play the victim's card, while in essence they soiled everything about their relationships.

How did i soil my relationship ? cry cry
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by deolu2000(m): 6:51am On May 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

How did i soil my relationship ? cry cry
i was making a general statement about ladies, i don't even knw you so how will i say you soiled yours?i was speaking from general school of thought.
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by sexylogan(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2016
Oma307:
They wouldn't learn, they prefer to leave the good ones and follow heartbreakers

Don't mind them.

Even when you tell them to go, they won't cool
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2016
No be sooo. As Aids no dey show for face na so good or bad behaviour no dey show for guys face for ladies to see b4 dem jump into relationship. A good relationship is not easy to have. One has to study the other very well b4 jumping into conclusion that he is good for her and so on. But sometimes ladies do feel safe when with the bad guys.
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by asingas: 11:59am On May 08, 2016
Interesting. Some of those signs are not true.
Re: 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship by SenatorJames(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2016
What of if all these are happening as a result of unpleasant economic situation due to hike in fuel pump price?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear No More / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Captain And His Fiancee / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.