Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! (20136 Views)

Poll: National Championships?

LSU Tigers: 44% (8 votes)
Florida Gators: 38% (7 votes)
Texas Longhorns: 16% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 / Bcs Championship Game. Lsu-Ohio State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
rotflmao. . . .

Akaraiwe:

Dear,tell them ooo,Basketball is a lot fun,football is interesting sha,but nothing like bball,maybe because i played in the league.
thriple threating,good foot walk,faking,alleys,dunks,lay ups,dream shake,finger roll,3 pointers and much more
rotflmao. . . .evidence?
Are you kobe bryant? grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2009
grrrrrr, modified angry angry angry
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 4:23am On Dec 08, 2009
Akaraiwe:

Dear,tell them ooo,Basketball is a lot fun,football is interesting sha,but nothing like bball,maybe because i played in the league.
thriple threating,good foot walk,faking,alleys,dunks,lay ups,dream shake,finger roll,3 pointers and much more

oga what league did you play in. Ebun Comets tongue
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Akaraiwe(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2009
@bawomolo and FL gators,
I did ball as a 2 with Dodan warriors,Estate whales and in Benin Rep and also Cape verde,any proof,ask aound the basketball circle. Why do i need to prove it to you,and if i do bros,wetin i want gain. Back to topic sha Football is great,just that we dont do that sport here in Naija,even Basketball still dey crawl,especially with the likes of them Col Sam bullying other contributors. tongue
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
[size=18pt]BOY, LIFE IS NOT FAIR cry cry cry cry cry. I HATE COLLEGE FOOTBALL, ALL THE TEAMS I WAS ROOTING FOR LOST FROM PITTSBURGH TO NEBRASKA (EVEN CLEMSON). WHAT A VERY VERY DEPRESSING SATURDAY. cry cry [/size]
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
PLEEEEEEEEEASE, ALL THE BASKETBALL PEOPLE (akarariwe and co.) SHOULD LIVE HERE AND GO TO YOUR THREAD. I HATE WATCHING SKINNY GUYS RUNNING AROUND IN SHOES THAT MAKE SQUEAKY NOISES. PEOPLE, THIS THREAD IS FOR FOOTBALL.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
Boy, what a terrible saturday this was, first of all watching Pittsburgh which was on the verge of a big upset lose a game due to a botched extra point was absolutely heart renching, then watching Bama absolutely crush the Gators was just depressing. To make matters worse, Nebraska was on the verge of probably the greatest upset in recent memory and that useless Nebraska kicker ruined it by kicking it out of bounds almost made me cry profusely. College football sucks.

Let m educate you a lil. . . . .

Our faults was our defense during the SEC Championship. Our best defense was suspended for DUI during the week before the game.
Ok, lets not blame him. Tebow was not protected during saturday's game.

Apart from our defense, we deserve to be number one.

And you night want to recheck again. . . .our score has been wayyy better than Texas.

Everyone, including your puss.yc.ats were well surprised we lost to Alabama.

First of all, i want to congratulate Saint Nick on a great job on saturday, the man is now 14-0 in revenge games.
Fl Gators,
You sound like somebody who just started watching football ( you probably just did), but Carlos Dunlap would not have saved Florida at all in this game, he wouldn't have made a difference. Alabama was simply better than the Gators in all aspects of the game. They dominated the Gators in both offense, defense and even there special teams weren't that bad.
I have to give my hearts off to the offensive cordinator of Bama, they came out with a very aggressive game plan. The crimson tide might be a traditional power running team but Bama started the game with the shot gun and attacked the Florida secondary making it easier for Ingram, Upchurch and Richardson run all over the gators. As far as everybody is concerned McElroy was the man of the game, he was efficient and he attacked the gators. Charlie Strong tried everything possible but nothing worked Alabama was just too incredible. Now i wish Bama the best in the National Championship game, i hope they destroy Texas.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ogidiboy,
If you think Nebraska was bad, just see what the Alabama D would do to you guys. That Nebraska D is probably the most dominating defense i've seen all year long. If not for there incredibly useless offense or that useless kicker who kicked the ball out of bounds, you guys would probably have been playing in the fiesta bowl. Ndamukong Suh is definitely the most dominating defensive lineman i've ever seen in college football, he was absolutely dominating and even with the double teams, he still managed to get to McCoy. He should definitely be the number 1 pick in the NFL draft after that performance. It was simply incredible. Now if Bo Pellini can get a good enough offense to complement that D, then Nebraska would probably be playing for the National Championship next year.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
davidif:

Boy, what a terrible saturday this was, first of all watching Pittsburgh which was on the verge of a big upset lose a game due to a botched extra point was absolutely heart renching, then watching Bama absolutely crush the Gators was just depressing. To make matters worse, Nebraska was on the verge of probably the greatest upset in recent memory and that useless Nebraska kicker ruined it by kicking it out of bounds almost made me cry profusely. College football sucks.

First of all, i want to congratulate Saint Nick on a great job on saturday, the man is now 14-0 in revenge games.
Fl Gators,
You sound like somebody who just started watching football ( you probably just did), but Carlos Dunlap would not have saved Florida at all in this game, he wouldn't have made a difference. Alabama was simply better than the Gators in all aspects of the game. They dominated the Gators in both offense, defense and even there special teams weren't that bad.
I have to give my hearts off to the offensive cordinator of Bama, they came out with a very aggressive game plan. The crimson tide might be a traditional power running team but Bama started the game with the shot gun and attacked the Florida secondary making it easier for Ingram, Upchurch and Richardson run all over the gators. As far as everybody is concerned McElroy was the man of the game, he was efficient and he attacked the gators. Charlie Strong tried everything possible but nothing worked Alabama was just too incredible. Now i wish Bama the best in the National Championship game, i hope they destroy Texas.

eyyaaah sorry about ur losses. , i cried too over the Tigers cry cry cry

but u have said it all it was only a matter of time before FL Fell tongue
But Bama better than Texas, you might have one there Im not sure though,
Nick Saban is an awesome football coach tongue
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by dani1luv: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
Interesting. . .
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
Akaraiwe:

@bawomolo and FL gators,
I did ball as a 2 with Dodan warriors,Estate whales and in Benin Rep and also Cape verde,any proof,ask aound the basketball circle. Why do i need to prove it to you,and if i do bros,wetin i want gain. Back to topic sha Football is great,just that we dont do that sport here in Naija,even Basketball still dey crawl,especially with the likes of them Col Sam bullying other contributors. tongue

Pictures and evidence tongue tongue

davidif:

Fl Gators,

Dude, you think you're depressed?!!!!

That game was embarrassing. . . . And yea, I just started watching football this season.

No!!! Texas has to destroyed Bama. How dare they make the Gator chomp after beating us cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 2:50am On Dec 09, 2009
then Nebraska would probably be playing for the National Championship next year.

folks said the same thing about Ole miss this season. Don't believe the hype in college sports where there is a high turnover rate. the big 12 had a down season and the likes of texas tech and oklahoma would be back.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 4:27am On Dec 09, 2009
platinumnk:

eyyaaah sorry about your losses. , i cried too over the Tigers cry cry cry

but u have said it all it was only a matter of time before FL Fell tongue
But Bama better than Texas, you might have one there Im not sure though,
Nick Saban is an awesome football coach tongue

Na the Nebraska own wey pain me pass, i have never felt sooooooooo bad about a football game. It was just awful and it came down to that awful mistake on the part of the kicker.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
people i know we haven't 4gotten about college football.

today is the big day
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
I was right!!!

Texas and Alabama

Torn Between LSU Former Championship Coach and Ogidiboy Texas ppl

hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
texas must win o. i'm rooting for the underdog.

the SEC gets way too much hype for my liking.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 08, 2010
Rooting for Texas. . . . even though we made a bet on it undecided
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 08, 2010
Dman!!!

Where is bawomolo and davidif? grin grin grin grin grin

6 to 24?

Texas, what happened? grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 5:40am On Jan 08, 2010
3 Gbosas for Nick Saban cool
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2010
Congratulations to Alabama for winning the NCAA national championship, they deserve it. cry cry cry cry
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Congratulations to Alabama for winning the NCAA national championship, the deserve it. cry cry cry cry

So who won our bet?
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2010
No Coach out there is better than Nick Saban

Nick  . . . restore our glory and come back to LSU . .  . we miss you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators link=topic=309099.MSG#MSG date=1262928792:

So who won our bet?

You won I lost cry cry I'll be the big man here and admit it cry cry cry cry

My gf is on campus and she says the girls out there are feeling pretty sad.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

You won I lost cry cry I'll be the big man here and admit it cry cry cry cry

My gf is on campus and she says the girls out there are feeling pretty sad.
Lol thatz how UF was during our last game. I didnt eat well for days

Lol now datz sweet of you, but we both lost
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2010
At least it wasn't a blow out like some dude on ESPN was predicting.

it's sad College football season is over. cry cry cry

Now it's time for basketball, and Texas is ranted 2 where's FL ranked.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

At least it wasn't a blow out like some dude on ESPN was predicting.

it's sad College football season is over. cry cry cry

Now it's time for basketball, and Texas is ranted 2 where's FL ranked.
Lol I really dnt give a sh.it abt basketball tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol I really dnt give a sh.it abt basketball tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

That's all the sport on TV right now, NFL season is gone be over with in a few weeks too, what sport will you be watching then ?
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

That's all the sport on TV right now, NFL season is gone be over with in a few weeks too, what sport will you be watching then ?

[s]The one that is/will be happening in my bedroom grin grin grin[/s]

On a serious note,  I dnt know.

But with FL ranked #75, I wnt be watching no basketball cool cool
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2010
I hear you, I don't really get into basketball till March madness, till then I'll be like you and do all the sport in the bedroom, am sure the madam will like that grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I hear you, I don't really get into basketball till March madness, till then I'll be like you and do all the sport in the bedroom, am sure the madam will like that grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin If she dont, you can always ask mamagee
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2010
I'll never cheat on my gf sorry!! I'm sure mamagee is an attractive girl and all, but my gf is part of me and am never complete without her embarassed
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2010
I swear, Igbo men are too sweet[talkers] embarassed embarassed kiss

Go on with your bad sef. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland / Moises Caceido Rejects Liverpool Prefers Joining Chelsea / Football Prediction Lovers 99.9% Sure Game Friday, Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.