Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! (20137 Views)

Poll: National Championships?

LSU Tigers: 44% (8 votes)
Florida Gators: 38% (7 votes)
Texas Longhorns: 16% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 / Bcs Championship Game. Lsu-Ohio State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:25am On Nov 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Where's Ogidiboy and Bawomolo. . . . . Its seems like I'm going to win the bet. . . . tongue

UPDATE
: FL Gators vs Alabama SEC Championship game @ GA, Dec 5 http://www.gatorzone.com/sched.php?sport=footb

TODAY
: Sat Nov 14 at South Carolina Columbia, SC 3:30PM(ET) W (24-14)

Whatever dude that don't mean a thing who gives a flying shit about the SEC angry angry
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 21, 2009
Means a lot, a diff between championship or not.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:32am On Nov 21, 2009
That don't mean you'll be picked to play in the national championship game. Alabama is gone kick you'll ass anyways tongue
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2009
OgidiBoy:

That don't mean you'll be picked to play in the national championship game. Alabama is gone kick you'll ass anyways tongue
LOL same thing you said abt LSU tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:36am On Nov 21, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL same thing you said abt LSU tongue tongue tongue tongue

Funk LSU a bunch of kitten cats calling themselves tigers. wait till you meet BEVO.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Funk LSU a bunch of kitten cats calling themselves tigers. wait till you meet BEVO.
grin grin grin grin rotfl where's Plat to see this?

Next week is our last home game and we're off to the SEC Championship then off to national champ.

Are we going to see you there? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 4:48am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=16pt]WHAT HAPPENED TO LSU? THAT LOSS WAS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF TERRIBLE TIME MANAGEMENT. WHAT WAS LES MILES THINKING SELF?[/size]
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by buckeye(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
Anybody can make mistake i guess, but funny though how they all looked confused on the field.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 12:19am On Nov 24, 2009
buckeye:

Anybody can make mistake i guess, but funny though how they all looked confused on the field.

Yes, but i don't think that his coaching reputation would ever recover from that one. Michigan was actually thinking of hiring him if Rich rod couldn't get the job done.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2009
davidif:

[size=16pt]WHAT HAPPENED TO LSU? THAT LOSS WAS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF TERRIBLE TIME MANAGEMENT. WHAT WAS LES MILES THINKING SELF?[/size]
Didnt LSU used to be one of the best?

Pardon my ignornce, I just discovered my  sportsmanship 

Its like LSSU never recoverd from FL Gators' whopping
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:16am On Nov 24, 2009
FL Gators:

Didnt LSU used to be one of the best?

Pardon my ignornce, I just discovered my sportsmanship

Its like LSSU never recoverd from FL Gators' whopping

Whatever, FL bearly won that game. angry
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by buckeye(m): 3:20am On Nov 24, 2009
Yes,  but i don't think that his coaching  reputation  would ever recover from that one,

Nah i disagree, its just a bad time management. its nothing compared to Bill Belichick decision to go for it on 4th down at his own 28 yard.  I am not a Les Miles fan but all he has to do is win more games and it will be forgotten
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2009
buckeye:

Nah i disagree, its just a bad time management. its nothing compared to Bill Belichick decision to go for it on 4th down at his own 28 yard. I am not a Les Miles fan but all he has to do is win more games and it will be forgotten

Belichick's decision was bad but Les Miles own was INCREDIBLY STUPID AND DUMB. This was a basic mistake that no coach should have ever made. Belichick wouldn't even committ a blunder like that.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2009
yall still talking about football.

college basketball don start jare cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 6:00am On Nov 25, 2009
bawomolo:

Do i seem to care?? Football is king while basketball is incredibly annoying. Watching skinny guys running with shoes making squeaking sounds is boring. Besides you don't get to hit people in basketball.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 25, 2009
bawomolo:

Bring it on. We rule in that game too tongue
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Jaguar2(m): 6:13am On Nov 25, 2009
davidif:
Belichick's decision was bad but Les Miles own was INCREDIBLY STUPID AND DUMB. This was a basic mistake that no coach should have ever made.
Every Tiger fan on the face of this earth will most likely agree with you on that. The man has taken such a beating from fans in the area http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/72137452.html I am actually starting to feel sorry for his tail cry.

For his sake, all I can say is that I hope they win the Arkansas and whatever bowl game they get with a bang!
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
FL Gators:

Bring it on. We rule in that game too tongue

you do know joakim noah and co have gone to the NBA right cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 4:50am On Nov 30, 2009
~Jaguar~:

Every Tiger fan on the face of this earth will most likely agree with you on that. The man has taken such a beating from fans in the area http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/72137452.html I am actually starting to feel sorry for his tail cry.

For his sake, all I can say is that I hope they win the Arkansas and whatever bowl game they get with a bang!

The guy sorta redeemed himself sha. During the arkansas game, when they were marching downfield for the field goal, it was almost the same scenario as the ole miss game. Shows that they learned there lesson.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 2:50am On Dec 06, 2009
[size=18pt]Congrats Nick Saban, former Lsu Championship Coach, for handing it to Gators and Tebow 2day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 06, 2009
32 to 13. . . . . . .

Today is a sad day for the whole University of Florida and their Gators Fan. . . . . .

I am soooo depressed right now, we all are.

My Tebow was crying. . . . .Poor baby
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2009
FL Gators:

32 to 13. . . . . . .

Today is a sad day for the whole University of Florida and their Gators Fan. . . . . .

I am soooo depressed right now, we all are.

My Tebow was crying. . . . .Poor baby

john 16 33 couldn't save his non-throwing ass.

tebow can't throw. that was obvious when the gators were down big. He would be a big bust in the NFl
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2009
bawomolo:

tebow can't throw.  that was obvious when the gators were down big.  He would be a big bust in the NFl
That was not our problem. Our problem from the beginning was our defense.

If only our best defense wasnt arrested a week b4 the game for DUI. hez such an i.d.iot.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2009
bawomolo:

tebow can't throw. that was obvious when the gators were down big. He would be a big bust in the NFl

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin I thought it was John 3:16 grin grin grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2009
platinumnk:

He changes it for every game
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 6:40am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

it should have being psalm 23 for this game. the lord is my shepherd i shall not get sacked grin

FL Gators:

That was not our problem. Our problem from the beginning was our defense.

If only our best defense wasnt arrested a week b4 the game for DUI. hez such an i.d.iot.

nothing would have stopped mark ingram. that man run over your defense with hot dog in one hand and the football in another hand. easy pickings. I wanted florida to play TCU in the BCS for another embarrassment. You guys got lucky to play cincy.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2009
bawomolo:

it should have being psalm 23 for this game. the lord is my shepherd i shall not get sacked grin

nothing would have stopped mark ingram. that man run over your defense with hot dog in one hand and the football in another hand. easy pickings. I wanted florida to play TCU in the BCS for another embarrassment. You guys got lucky to play cincy.

HHAHAHAH. . . .w/e. I guess we deserved all this.
They''ve been killing us on facebook.

Next year is still there. . . . so continue hitting us.

I dnt even know why LSU is yapping, they've been shitty all season. hahhaha
and USC? rotfl!!!
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

HHAHAHAH. . . .w/e. I guess we deserved all this.
They''ve been killing us on facebook.

Next year is still there. . . . so continue hitting us.

I dnt even know why LSU is yapping, they've been shitty all season. hahhaha
and USC? rotfl!!!

hahhaha i admit LSU was a big dissapointment  this season but we will bounce back. .  JUST LIKE THE UNDEFEATED NEW ORLEANS SAINTS grin grin grin grin

But i do know that Florida never deserved to be #1, not by a long shot, Texas winning scores are like basketball scores shocked shocked shocked grin lipsrsealed

And then again it is Nick Saban- The ultimate championship coach tongue tongue tongue

and u should even see twitter, the jokes they put for #tebowtears are straight killer shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

bawomolo:

I would love to see Texas and Bama play grin grin

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

hahhaha i admit LSU was a big dissapointment this season but we will bounce back. . JUST LIKE THE UNDEFEATED NEW ORLEANS SAINTS grin grin grin grin

But i do know that

And then again it is Nick Saban- The ultimate championship coach tongue tongue tongue

and u should even see twitter, the jokes they put for #tebowtears are straight killer shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

I would love to see Texas and Bama play grin grin

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

However, we've been perfect throughout the season. . . . so, you're excused.

I heard that Texas is really good. Its actually good that we lost cuz everyone said that Texas woulda raked our ass. grin grin grin worst than Alabama did.

But which team is the USC again? bawomolo, ngbo?
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2009
We dont deserve to be number one?

Have you seen our scores throughout the season?
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

We dont deserve to be number one?

Have you seen our scores throughout the season?

I have, but compared to Texas, I have to admit Ogidiboy is right

Though its a hard pill to swallow.

Tim Tebow is like Micheal Jordan and the Bulls back in 90's - carrying the whole team with few backups. grin grin grin
I did feel bad for him, but sha he will have fun in the NFL grin cheesy as long as he isnt drafted to the Saints cool
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

I have, but compared to Texas, I have to admit Ogidiboy is right

Though its a hard pill to swallow.

Tim Tebow is like Micheal Jordan and the Bulls back in 90's - carrying the whole team with few backups. grin grin grin
I did feel bad for him, but sha he will have fun in the NFL grin cheesy as long as he isnt drafted to the Saints cool

Let m educate you a lil. . . . .

Our faults was our defense during the SEC Championship. Our best defense was suspended for DUI during the week before the game.
Ok, lets not blame him. Tebow was not protected during saturday's game.

Apart from our defense, we deserve to be number one.

And you night want to recheck again. . . .our score has been wayyy better than Texas.

Everyone, including your puss.yc.ats were well surprised we lost to Alabama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland / Football Prediction Lovers 99.9% Sure Game Friday, Saturday / Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.