Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) (50509 Views)

Fire Outbreak Kills Policeman, His Wife & Daughter At Police Barrack In Yola / Evicting Tenants Through Self-help / Evicting A Bad Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Ghost447(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2016
Sue the baggars!
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by ogmask: 2:18pm On May 07, 2016
whirlwind7:
The reason for such impunity is that we have such a weak ass, almost nonexistent judiciary.

If these policemen know they could be sued for damages, and the sentence will get enforced in a matter of days, they wouldn't be such assholes.
Imagine asking the woman to pay them for meting such undignified treatment to her. Pay for what, exactly?

You nailed it there.
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 07, 2016
Justice in the Nigerian Legal System is a mirage. I weep for our dear country
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by naijaboiy: 2:28pm On May 07, 2016
angry
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by bebe2(f): 2:30pm On May 07, 2016
whirlwind7:
The reason for such impunity is that we have such a weak ass, almost nonexistent judiciary.

If these policemen know they could be sued for damages, and the sentence will get enforced in a matter of days, they wouldn't be such assholes.
Imagine asking the woman to pay them for meting such undignified treatment to her. Pay for what, exactly?

And our law students are so lazy.

Why ain't they using these type of cases as practice or projects?

There are law students in America who review death row cases and try to acquit or reduce the sentence.

Wetin our law students dey do?
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by bebe2(f): 2:33pm On May 07, 2016
giles14:
I see d lady fault, person com ur house without ,letter from d court.

learn to stand up for ur rite

She for fight all of them abi?

My people say na who no dey house dey fight police, nai be dis ur own.
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by samazagudu(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2016
everything scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer! busa busa!! Idris ebdulkerim.
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:37pm On May 07, 2016
Nor bi the same police wen nor see fulanis attacked victims for Agatu and Enugu? angry
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by wawaboy1(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2016
bebe2:

There are law students in America who review death row cases and try to acquit or reduce the sentence.

They are aiming to become councilors in their ward or personal assistance
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by tivta(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2016
If the president can disregard court orders no one is entitled to justice in the country...
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by lagosrd: 3:13pm On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
When we have mad Men as police men

The next thing you will hear is that they are the bad eggs in the police force. The questions that came to my mind are.
1. Why will a court bailiff not know the exact house he is going to
2. Why will a court bailiff who is suppose to know what the law says go to execute court orders with that number of police men if not for abuse of use of power and firearms. More heart wrecking is a police officer going to effect court orders with an army of street thugs.
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2016
nigerian police had been mad since 1820
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by giles14(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2016
bebe2:

She for fight all of them abi?

My people say na who no dey house dey fight police, nai be dis ur own.
sista cool down
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by bikefab(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2016
Nutin wey pesin no go hear for naija. This country is in trouble.
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by PCwhizzie: 4:09pm On May 07, 2016
She should get a good lawyer and file a lawsuit against NPF... Those M**********s will surely pay!!! #justmyowninput
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by olajide8(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
I knew it was going to be lag even before reading tru.
I witnessed such a thing in Lagos once
Wickedness o embarassed

Not saying this is good* actually it doesn't make any sense, especially when it is wrongly done*, but honestly it's better then judgment in some places, ask me- I had to take serious action against my landlord because of my previous experience, with my landlord before him.

In lagos they would eject you, throw your things out*- in Abuja, they would seize your property, take it to court and say there is a summary judgement against you*, which sounds better* making you homeless or making you homeless and property*less*
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 07, 2016
Seriously,
Please Lord, I don't want my kids to be born or grow up in this Lawless country.
What nonsense!!!
Whaaaat Nonsense
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by macaranta(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2016
So Wrong
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Anglovel: 4:28pm On May 07, 2016
adeaks:
First question, why is it that there were two houses with the same number on the same street? undecided

However, even if the court has given judgment in a case, it should be brought to the notice of the adverse party. Not that you just wake up one day, gather a bunch of crooked policemen and touts and go and start throwing people's property out.

The complainants should just get a lawyer, write a letter to the commissioner of police and copy everybody you can copy, then institute a fundamental human right suit against the police asking for 1billion naira damages. You will see that the policemen will personally come on their knees begging.
Exactly pls she should send a petition immediately to d I.G. And Human rights commission with photo evidence,date,time of incident and pls go with a good humane Lawyer
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Flashh: 4:30pm On May 07, 2016
Ramarama, God bless you. Noticed. smiley
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by nomoless: 4:53pm On May 07, 2016
lagosrd:

The next thing you will hear is that they are the bad eggs in the police force. The questions that came to my mind are.
1. Why will a court bailiff not know the exact house he is going to
2. Why will a court bailiff who is suppose to know what the law says go to execute court orders with that number of police men if not for abuse of use of power and firearms. More heart wrecking is a police officer going to effect court orders with an army of street thugs.
How many streets are properly named and noed in this country. Everything in Nigeria needs ovehauling.
To the case at hand, one of the most important to learn in life is how to get justice when wronged. What prevented you from taking the name and no of the leading officer, it is there on his name tag,that is what would be used to fish he &his grp out even when they have been transfered to heaven No pics to help your lawyer even if you decide to get one no audio recording of ur conversation ur phone can do it

1 Like

Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by nomoless: 4:55pm On May 07, 2016
bebe2:

They are after stereo type cases
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Anderson25(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2016
elpj:
Pls don't blame the officer send to do the job. Most of them can not read. He just used d discription made to him. Most police officers don't have even a primary school certificate. Am sorry to say this.

What is this man saying now? There is an adage in yoruba that says' when u are been sent an errand, you use your discretion' so that mean the POORLICE men are so gullible... They are to be blamed jawe....
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by nomoless: 5:03pm On May 07, 2016
Anglovel:
Exactly pls she should send a petition immediately to d I.G. And Human rights commission with photo evidence,date,time of incident and pls go with a good humane Lawyer
And copy everybody copiable, if you can copy Obama pls do and make sure the same level of embarrassement meted out to you is extended to the police and the govt
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by mikaael(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2016
DICKtator:
Doesn't she have a night gown?
What is the meaning of this? grin grin grin grin
so of all dat was said...na dat one girl ir eye see?...smh
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by francotunsco: 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
demsid:
Oh this is bad. They are always good at humiliating innocent civilians. She suppose to sue their ass.
In other words, today is my favorite day of d year, my birthday May 7,kindly show a young brother love. Can I get a thousand likes n shares? It won't cost u nada just click
My like wont cost me nada truely, buh, what will it profit you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by francotunsco: 6:35pm On May 07, 2016
DICKtator:
Doesn't she have a night gown?

What is the meaning of this?
grin grin grin grin

han han, the eviction was not done in d night nah! Wetin u wan see with dat ur yeye 1880 charles Darwin Microscope?
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Armstrong34(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2016
nigeria police has always n wuld continue to b a disgrace to us all.....Nigeria was actually a MISTAKEgrin
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:46pm On May 07, 2016
Policeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 07, 2016
Press charges, dear.
With good lawyers, cool money awaits you.
You may contact me.
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by NICENEDU29: 7:06pm On May 07, 2016
I have always said it and I will keep saying it that the Nigeria Police is a BIG disgrace to humanity. To me, their slogan should be: "To kill and destroy with impunity and illiteracy". Bunch of fools!
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by pappilo(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2016
Paying your bleeping rent you bleeping leeches. If you cant pay Lagos rent go back to your bloody village.

These barstewards looking for sympathy have probably not paid their rent for over 2 years.

Any slowpoke can go on the internet and claim police illegally evicted them. Bleep em. I hate these type of bleeping tenants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? / The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) / Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.