Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? (601 Views)

5 Reasons Why Many Relationships Fail And How To Avoid It / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by Loyalblak007(f): 1:34pm On May 07, 2016
I honestly dunno the answer to this...
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by iceberylin(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
Does it even make any sense undecided
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by halfricanadian(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
grin tricky question

I failed to succeed

I succeeded to fail

Chai which one cheesy
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by vizkiz: 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
ill luck?
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by PureWays(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2016
You succeed.

I think it's:
If you try to fail, and you eventually succeed.

It means you succeed.
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by vizkiz: 1:48pm On May 07, 2016
PureWays:
You succeed.

I think it's:
If you try to fail, and you eventually succeed.

It means you succeed.

I.e

HateU2, took some knives and marked MrCork's forehead...

She starts throwing the knives hoping to miss her target, but unfortunately, one of the knives went straight into cork's forehead. Will we say "she succeeded killing MrCork"? grin
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by Loyalblak007(f): 1:53pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:

I.e

She starts throwing the knives hoping to miss her target, but unfortunately, one of the knives went straight into cork's forehead. Will we say "she successes in killing MrCork"? grin

Perfect example!

lalasticlala
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 07, 2016
grin playing the mobile strike....

I wanna fail to collect more money to buy high powered guns & kill my enemies... cool
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:

I.e

She starts throwing the knives hoping to miss her target, but unfortunately, one of the knives went straight into cork's forehead. Will we say "she succeeded killing MrCork"? grin

Hahahahahahaha.

I think she successfully failed to miss her target because she actually wanted to hit the guy.gringringringrin
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:

I.e

Hate.U2, took some knives and marked MrCork's forehead...

U no go do agbero 2day
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin playing the mobile strike....

I wanna fail to collect more money to buy high powered guns & kill my enemies... cool
nice
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by PureWays(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:

I.e

Lol..

Well, something like that.
Re: If You Try To Fail,and Succeed,which Have You Done? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 11, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin tricky question

I failed to succeed

I succeeded to fail

Chai which one cheesy

Looks confusing because of punctuation ...

Lol in fact I dunno

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Be Proposed To In Private Or In Front Of Family And Friends? / One Of The Worst Things A Guy Or Man Can Ever Do To An Unmarried Girl Or Lady / Photo 15 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.