Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame (4704 Views)

The SE And SS Will Vote Atiku / SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ATERI(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:
My people, everybody knows that Ondo's oil is bigger than SE and SS oil put together, just like Osun's economy was bigger than SE's economy.

What i dont understant then is why we yorubas are the most agitated by the recent happenings in the Niger delta, despite having unlimited quantity of oil in Ondo.

Why cant we depend on the Ondo oil and stop fighting our usual online kiriji war by telling people of south south how "stupid" they are in disrupting oil production in their land.
Are we not suppose to be thinking about our own future?

Why are we more concerned about Niger delta than our own land?

Since the ondo oil is bigger than that of Se and Niger delta put together, shouldnt it be enough to serve the whole country? This is the time to prove it and shame the flaatheads.

Niger delta does not complain, SE does not complain, even the North does not complain as much as we do. If we continue like this others will start seeing us as leeches.

Some will call me impostor or ipod but i'll continue telling my people the truth

Would you be refunding every kobo allocated to your state since its creation?
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 07, 2016
What is wrong with Nigeria people and oil, we don't have control over the price of this oil, other countries are going green, building cars that don't use fuel, using dirty to generate electricity, recycling thier plastic and using it again, we are here arguing over oil that don't even have value again. Oil Price will Neva rise to 60 dollars per barrel again, oil will keep losing its value but Nigeria is so backward we are still depending on oil.
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ahaz: 5:43pm On May 07, 2016
GODthefather:
how dare you refer to God as a you
no my hateful child you are not Yoruba,I can see your flat.head from heaven
I personally cursed your race because of your hatred towards Yorubas,your red mud enclave shall forever be poor and gully erosion shall wipe you out if you don't stop your mischiefs.
ode havent you heard that there is no enchantment againsf the house of jacob..eeh mr why are you cursing yiur already hopless generation, why? or do you want d mud house to fall on your grand parents?
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ObiofOnitsha: 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
I dont know the problem of we Igbos, we are like slaves to all tribe and we have no shame. The OP is a fellow Igbo man like me but always here trying to cause trouble, we have become laughing stock online and everywhere. Why are we always attaching to the SS? Our youths now have no shame anymore, its either we are protesting for politicians or transporting drugs to Asia.

I am very angry and sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
ahaz:
ode havent you heard that there is no enchantment againsf the house of jacob..eeh mr why are you cursing yiur already hopless generation, why? or do you want d mud house to fall on your grand parents?
I created both you and Jacob and I can cu.rs.e jacob if I want ,you and your soul are c.ur.sed already for insulting God.
I am God I don't have parents. grin
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ObiofOnitsha: 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
ahaz:
underground tunnei boy listern to the advice of your you leeches are wirst than parasites, haba, learn to leave alone.
yoruba carrt Biafra mata for head,d same yoruba grasshoppers carry militant mata for head, but the mango headed yorubas are too afraid to open threads on boko haram, why?

This is another of our cursed youth, he cant even write nor spell well but fighting online. Dont you have shame?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Eshinkan: 5:51pm On May 07, 2016
ahaz:
underground tunnei boy listern to the advice of your you leeches are wirst than parasites, haba, learn to leave alone.
yoruba carrt Biafra mata for head,d same yoruba grasshoppers carry militant mata for head, but the mango headed yorubas are too afraid to open threads on boko haram, why?

To respond to you will be to insult my intelligence. Go school...go school...you no gree....see the result above.... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ObiofOnitsha: 5:53pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:
you are the one making jest of the ibo tribe. I know we yorubas are sophisticated and like intelligent arguement but our major fault is that we are too emotional and place sentiments most times above facts of arguement

My Ibo brother, why are you disgracing we Igbos. We are hardworking and reason we love transporting drugs, why are you ashamed of yourself. This is bad for you cos we are now laughing stock both online and offline. Stop disgracing us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Ooni: 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

My Ibo brother, why are you disgracing we Igbos. We are hardworking and reason we love transporting drugs, why are you ashamed of yourself. This is bad for you cos we are now laughing stock both online and offline. Stop disgracing us.
kindly focus to the topic or you open an ibo thread

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Yorubanews: 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
Oil from the SE accounts for 3% of the nations oil. Yorubaland produces more oil than the whole SE put together.

Ibos trying to grab SS oil, but the SS is kinda too dumb to notice it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Ooni: 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

kindly focus to the topic or you open an ibo thread.

This topic is about our yoruba race and not about you ibos

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ObiofOnitsha: 7:00pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:
kindly focus to the topic or you open an ibo thread.

This topic is about our yoruba race and not about us ibos

Its about us Ibos which you are one of us, we cant fold our arms while you continue to disgrace us here. People are now mocking us cos of your ways. Stop disgracing us everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by betterABIAstate: 7:15pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:
Oil from the SE accounts for 3% of the nations oil. Yorubaland produces more oil than the whole SE put together.

Yoruba produce oil than the whole of Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Ngozi123(f): 7:30pm On May 07, 2016
The funniest thing about this thread is that there's a Yoruba man, who's pretending to be Igbo, arguing with an Igbo man, who's pretending to be Yoruba. Only on Nairaland can this sort of thing happen cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ThatIgboBoy: 7:39pm On May 07, 2016
do u know why this Ooni can reason this way?

It is because he is young and fly and knows watsup. Ooni with a cool dress sense.

Biko infuse more of this sense into your brethren. Tell them all the advantages they stand to gain by being just an odua entity. It is not a must to be one naijeriya.

Kabiyesi ooooo
I am loyal

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by meccuno: 8:45pm On May 07, 2016
GODthefather:
why my young eboe boy are you having sleepless night over Yorubas.
do you want me to sm.ite you
I created your eboe race to be slaves to Yorubas,nothing you do online can change that
I thought the OP was brainless until I read this!!
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2016
meccuno:
I thought the OP was brainless until I read this!!
brainless like the sperm that formed y.*.u?
don't you ever insult God
smitten!
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 9:12pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:

See illiterate. There are Igbo community in SS, I'm one of them you dummy.

While I'm at it, Oyigbo LGA produces more oil than the entire yorubaland put together, even if una include that imaginary Lagos oil. And Oyigbo is just ONE igbo land grin grin. Infact let's play into your delusions, yorubaland produces more oil than the entire world.

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 9:14pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni I applaud you for this. Biko let them know the benefits of going in their Oodua country. Noone wants them, that longer throat for oil is not right.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Yorubanews: 9:22pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

See illiterate. There are Igbo community in SS, I'm one of them you dummy.

While I'm at it, Oyigbo LGA produces more oil than the entire yorubaland put together, even if una include that imaginary Lagos oil. And Oyigbo is just ONE igbo land grin grin. Infact let's play into your delusions, yorubaland produces more oil than the entire world.

Land and oil grabbers. See them claiming SS minority oil. I feel sorry for Ssners.

I'm sure the oil in Lagos will be more than the SE can produce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:

Land and oil grabbers. See them claiming SS minority oil. I feel sorry for Ssners.

I'm sure the oil in Lagos will be more than the SE can produce.

See slowpoke. Go back to school, you no gree. Go learn from Internet sef, you no gree. Narrate useless thoughts from osogbo village, na em you go gree do. Chei.

Nwoke, go and research the highest oil producing area in River state. After doing so, go and research the ethnic group that makes up that Oyigbo lga. After doing so, come back and tell me what you learned

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Yorubanews: 9:28pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

See slowpoke. Go back to school, you no gree. Go learn from Internet sef, you no gree. Narrate useless thoughts from osogbo village, na em you go gree do. Chei.

Nwoke, go and research the highest oil producing area in River state. After doing so, go and research the ethnic group that makes up that Oyigbo lga. After doing so, come back and tell me what you learned

River state now belongs to Ibos. I feel sorry for these land grabbing Osu ibos.

Like I said, Yorubalands produce more oil than Ibolands
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Firstinline(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:
My people, everybody knows that Ondo's oil is bigger than SE and SS oil put together, just like Osun's economy was bigger than SE's economy.

What i dont understant then is why we yorubas are the most agitated by the recent happenings in the Niger delta, despite having unlimited quantity of oil in Ondo.

Why cant we depend on the Ondo oil and stop fighting our usual online kiriji war by telling people of south south how "stupid" they are in disrupting oil production in their land.
Are we not suppose to be thinking about our own future?

Why are we more concerned about Niger delta than our own land?

Since the ondo oil is bigger than that of Se and Niger delta put together, shouldnt it be enough to serve the whole country? This is the time to prove it and shame the flaatheads.

Niger delta does not complain, SE does not complain, even the North does not complain as much as we do. If we continue like this others will start seeing us as leeches.

Some will call me impostor or ipod but i'll continue telling my people the truth

Okwudili, I have told you several times that the white substace in the latex material is cocain and you are not to snort it too much.

You are to deliver it to Mazi Okafor in Thailand like we do.

Now see what u've caused for yourself. Typing rubbish and embarrasing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 10:19pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:

River state now belongs to Ibos. I feel sorry for these land grabbing Osu ibos.

Like I said, Yorubalands produce more oil than Ibolands

So in this ediot head, Oyigbo lga in River state = river state. Yoloba and stupidity. Abeg, join the arewa, una and them are perfect jor.

While I'm at it,

Lagos — Complaints of marginalisation have resurrected an age-old agitation by the people of Oyigbo local government in Rivers State for a merger with their kith and kin in Abia State.

There is a grounds- well of discontent and agitation in Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State. The people are seriously complaining of marginalisation in the affairs of the state and now want to go back to Abia State from where they were carved out in 1976. Oyigbo local government was merged with Rivers State following federal government's acceptance of the report of the Justice Mamman Nasir boundary adjustment commission. Besides, they insist that they are Igbo and would be better catered for in a predominant Igbo territory. The people, under the aegis of Asa-Ndoki-Obigbo League, ANOL, have petitioned President Olusegun Obasanjo, alleging denial of social amenities such as electricity, pipe-borne water, motorable roads and hospital, among others. "Since we have been denied everything due to us, we must go back to our kith and kin in Abia State", they wrote in a petition dated February 18, 2000 and signed by Stanley Akaya and Johnson Ezenma, president and secretary-general respectively. In the petition, ANOL gave 17 reasons why the people want to go back to Abia State.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200008290349.html

Now back to what I said, you are right. Yoloba land has more oil than middle east of this world sef. grin grin grin bunch of laughable dreamers..parasites

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:21pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

So in this ediot head, Oyigbo lga in River state = river state. Yoloba and stupidity. Abeg, join the arewa, una and them are perfect jor.

While I'm at it,

http://allafrica.com/stories/200008290349.html

Now back to what I said, you are right. Yoloba land has more oil than middle east of this world sef. grin grin grin bunch of laughable dreamers..parasites

You're talking about the land grabbing osus? They're the ones yall call fake ibos? The SS soil doesn't belong to them
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 10:25pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

You're talking about the land grabbing osus? They're the ones yall call fake ibos? The SS soil doesn't belong to them

Look at am, Yoloba trying that divide and rule nonsense on a SS igbo...slowpoke I'm from Asaba dumbass...says alot.

While I'm at it, did you you miss where it stated Oyigbo was carved out from ABIA state and attached to River state?

Yoloba una SUCK in the divide and rule tactics. Go and learn how to do right from your fulani master.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

Look at am, Yoloba trying that divide and rule nonsense on a SS igbo...slowpoke I'm from Asaba dumbass...says alot.

While I'm at it, did you you miss where it stated Oyigbo was carved out from ABIA state.

Yoloba una SUCK in the divide and rule tactics. Go and learn how to do right from your fulani master.

Are Yorubas that powerful enough to divide this illusory union you speak of?

Land grabbers. Ibos trying to grab SS land/oil. smh
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 10:30pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

Are Yorubas that powerful enough to divide this illusory union you speak of?

Land grabbers. Ibos trying to grab SS land/oil. smh

What power? You've been trying for the past several years, ever since your fulani/masters left it, and based on what we all been seeing on NL and media, that rule and divide act the northerners perfected, ever handing to you yolobas, it seems to be crumbling every day. It's crumbling so much that both SS and SE groups don't even like una or even interact with una. Sheet even the leaders dey exclude una. That speaks loudly.

While I'm at it, tell us again, how yoloba land is the largest oil producers in the world again?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

What power? You've been trying for the past several years, ever since your fulani/masters left it, and based on what we all been seeing on NL and media, that rule and divide act the northerners perfected, ever handing to you yolobas, it seems to be crumbling every day. It's crumbling so much that both SS and SE groups don't even like una or even interact with una. Sheet even the leaders dey exclude una. That speaks loudly.

While I'm at it, tell us again, how yoloba land is the largest oil producers in the world again?

If Yorubas have no power, then why do y'all have this generational complex about Yorubas trying to divide a force union? It must have been successful before and now. Please tell me how we did it.

SS oil doesn't belong to osu ibos. No vex. Ondo, without Lagos's oil potential, produces more oil than Ibo states (SE).
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 10:38pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

If Yorubas have no power, then why do y'all have this generational complex about Yorubas trying to divide a force union? It must have been successful before and now. Please tell me how we did it.

SS oil doesn't belong to osu ibos. No vex. Ondo, without Lagos's oil potential, produces more oil than Ibo states (SE).

Because as I said, ever since your hausa/fulani masters left una to do it, you have been trying for YEARS...evidence is on this thread RIGHT NOW. Unfortunately for Yoruba, una are just as bad in it as una are in everything excluding propaganda.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo Ondo produces Zero oil except the one una stole from my state. Funny enough, it's the Ijaws there that even have claim of it and not the yoloba parasite. As I said una are bunch of parasite. Don't worry though. That Delta oil your greedy brother Obasanjo stole from Delta is currently in the process of being sent back to it's original state. All you'll get left is imaginary Lagos oil that we keep hearing about every year and never seeing a drop of it.
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:41pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

Because as I said, ever since your hausa/fulani masters left una to do it, you have been trying for YEARS...evidence is on this thread RIGHT NOW. Unfortunately for Yoruba, una are just as bad in it as una are in everything excluding propaganda.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo Ondo produces Zero oil except the one una stole from my state. Funny enough, it's the Ijaws there that even have claim of it and not the yoloba parasite. As I said una are bunch of parasite. Don't worry though. That Delta oil your greedy brother Obasanjo stole from Delta is currently in the process of being sent back to it's original state. All you'll get left is imaginary Lagos oil that we keep hearing about every year and never seeking a drop of it.

No time to read this junk. I'm sure you didn't answer my question of how Yorubas have been successful dividing the illusory SS/SE union, a union that lets Ibos claim SS land/oil. How did we control SS people?
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 10:43pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

No time to read this junk. I'm sure you didn't answer my question of how Yorubas have been successful dividing the illusory SS/SE union, a union that lets Ibos claim SS land/oil. How did we control SS people?

Which success? grin You failed MISERABLE despite still trying. Refer back to the Oyigbo article I posted and refer back to your winning of "osus igbo" ever since

It looks like reading comprehension is also a problem for parasites.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Pastor Tunde Bakare Be Serious With This? (photo) / Breaking!!! Rochas Magnificent Private Office / INEC Yet To Commence Issuance Of PVCs In Anambra Two Weeks To Elections

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.