Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame (4706 Views)

The SE And SS Will Vote Atiku / SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:46pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

Which success? grin You failed MISERABLE despite still trying. Refer back to the Oyigbo article I posted and refer back to your winning of "osus igbo" ever since

It looks like reading comprehension is also a problem for parasites.

We failed miserably but your people claim that 'the east is back'. Why would it need to be back if the 'divisive plan' in your head failed. Mtcheww

In terms of oil, SS/ SW produces the most oil.
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 10:46pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

No time to read this junk. I'm sure you didn't answer my question of how Yorubas have been successful dividing the illusory SS/SE union, a union that lets Ibos claim SS land/oil. How did we control SS people?

While I'm at it, of course you not going to read the truth. Parasites will always be parasites.

Anyway, let me butter my post with this article,

Oil-producing communities in Ondo State have rejected the ruling of a Federal High Court sitting in Benin that ceded 260 of their oil wells to Delta State.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200807010828.html

As I said, don't worry we will collect back every inch of wells your greedy brother stole from Delta and attached to una. Bunch of greedy parasites

1 Like

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by sexybrooke: 10:47pm On May 07, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

My Ibo brother, why are you disgracing we Igbos. We are hardworking and reason we love transporting drugs, why are you ashamed of yourself. This is bad for you cos we are now laughing stock both online and offline. Stop disgracing us.
hhahahaha nonsense your own no sweet jare ooni oooo continue I love your comment no be by force to laugh
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

While I'm at it, of course you not going to read the truth. Parasites will always be parasites.

Anyway, let me butter my post with this article,

http://allafrica.com/stories/200807010828.html

As I said, don't worry we will collect back every inch of wells your greedy brother stole from Delta and attached to una. Bunch of greedy parasites

Iboland and the North is the parasite in this case. SS/SW feeding the nation. When it comes to off shore oil production, SW brings home the cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 10:49pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

We failed miserably but your people claim that 'the east is back'. Why would it need to be back if the 'divisive plan' in your head failed. Mtcheww

English comprehension is surely not your Forte. Go back to school you no gree.

Read my past post, READ it CAREFULLY...make sure to pay VERY CLOSE to the time your HAUSA/FULANI masters were mentioned. The answer to the question was already written like twice already.

Read READ READ!!!
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:51pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

English comprehension is surely not your Forte. Go back to school you no gree.

Read my past post, READ it CAREFULLY...make sure to pay VERY CLOSE to the time your HAUSA/FULANI masters were mentioned. The answer to the question was already written like twice already.

Read READ READ!!!

All grammar no content.

You absolutely think someone has time to read your gibberish. We all know the oil in the SS doesn't belong to Ibos, so why try to waste my time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 10:52pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

Iboland and the North is the parasite in this case. SS/SW feeding the nation. When it comes to off shore oil production, SW brings home the cake.

See attached by force.

I repeat OYIGBO LGA contribution shits on the entire Southwaaste. And that's not even including the rest of the Igbo territories in River and delta plus SE. grin grin grin grin

Infact who's been crying the hardest because NDA are blowing up oil wells? It's not SS, not SE, not even North sef but the parasites from South waaste

Biko tell me again, how yoloba are feeding the world again? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 10:54pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

All grammar no content.

You absolutely think someone has time to read your gibberish. We all know the oil in the SS doesn't belong to Ibos, so why try to waste my time?

As I said before, you are free to head to Oyigbo and steal their oil. After all, you yoloba are known to do that.
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:54pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

See attached by force.

I repeat OYIGBO LGA contribution shits on the entire Southwaaste. And that's not even including the rest of the Igbo territories in River and delta plus SE. grin grin grin grin

Infact who's been crying the hardest because NDA are blowing up oil wells? It's not SS, not SE, not even North sef but the parasites from South waaste

Biko tell me again, how yoloba are feeding the world again? grin grin

Yawn. Yorubaland produces more oil than Iboland. Take it or leave it. Last I heard, imo/one dingy ibo state produces like 2.90% of the nation's oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:55pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

As I said before, you are free to head to Oyigbo and steal their oil. After all, you yoloba are known to do that.

lol. If you like you can attempt to steal SS oil, but we Yorubas won't let you. wink
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

Anyway, guy I need you on this thread. Yorubas taking over the business arena as usual. We give una the petty trading job

https://www.nairaland.com/3092324/list-names-100-nigerians-us#45413876
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 11:01pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

lol. If you like you can attempt to steal SS oil, but we Yorubas won't let you. wink

slowpoke I'm from SS and Igbo. I don't need to steal oil like yoloba when my own state is the second producing oil state in the country. I don't need to steal oil when my tribe has one of the largest oil producing block in River state. LMFAOOOOOOOOO. You think I'm yoloba that are so greedy they steal others oil as well as continously tell us about an oil production in Lagos almost every year since 2012 and yet none of us seen a drop since that 2012.

While, let's add more voice of SS shall we....I urge you to read this entire thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3076309/unification-se-ss-major-threat.

Lastly, go and notice how NDA never mention Southwaaste in their entire demands despite they are speaking for the entire south demands in that report.

Likewise, any time Southern unity governor forum is held, if a SE or SS governor is the one that's holding it, they NEVER include you southwaaste

It speaks volume. Greedy parasites

1 Like

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 11:04pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

slowpoke I'm from SS and Igbo. I don't need to steal oil like yoloba when my own state is the second producing oil state in the country. I don't need to steal oil when my tribe has one of the largest oil producing block in River state. LMFAOOOOOOOOO. You think I'm yoloba that are so greedy they steal others oil as well as continously tell us about an oil production in Lagos almost every year since 2012 and yet none of us seen a drop since that 2012.

While, let's add more voice of SS shall we....I urge you to read this entire thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3076309/unification-se-ss-major-threat.

Lastly, go and notice how NDA never mention Southwaaste in their entire demands despite they are speaking for the entire south demands in that report.

Likewise, any time Southern unity governor forum is held, if a SE or SS governor is the one that's holding it, they NEVER include you southwaaste

It speaks volume. Greedy parasites

You're an Iboman that emigrated to the SS. That doesn't mean you own the SS oil. Try again.
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 11:08pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

Anyway, guy I need you on this thread. Yorubas taking over the business arena as usual. We give una the petty trading job

https://www.nairaland.com/3092324/list-names-100-nigerians-us#45413876

This slowpoke gave me a list of a TRAINING internship and call it it "Business dominance" grin grin grin grin. To make matter worse, he gave a list that the FG of Nigeria suggested to the US government grin grin

Do we expect anything else from tribalistic yoruba leaders? Come to delta state even and see how your people use tribalism to full the oil companies with una despite having better and more educated indigenous of the state to fill the position. Tell me something different, not an expected act from you people.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ikeg7416: 11:10pm On May 07, 2016
Karm16:

You're an Iboman that emigrated to the SS. That doesn't mean you own the SS oil. Try again.

Cry me more river.

In the words of Asari "parasites"
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 11:11pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

This slowpoke gave me a list of a TRAINING internship and call it it "Business dominance" grin grin grin grin. To make matter worse, he gave a list that the FG of Nigeria suggested to the US government grin grin

Do we expect anything else from tribalistic yoruba leaders? Come to delta state even and see how your people use tribalism to full the companies with una despite having better and more educated indigenous of the state to fill the position. Tell me something different, not an expected act from you people.

A training internship from a land grabbing osu ibo? You hear new things everyday.

Oh the list was created by Yoruba leaders? grin grin grin grin grin grin Yorubas must have made this list too https://techpoint.ng/2015/06/16/5-young-nigerians-that-made-forbes-future-billionaire-list/ grin grin grin

Not surprised. Anyway, Yorubas will not let Ibos steal SS oil. Pele.
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 11:12pm On May 07, 2016
ikeg7416:

Cry me more river.

In the words of Asari "parasites"

Whatever you say Osu parasite. We will not let you steal SS oil. wink
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 11:15pm On May 07, 2016
Oh that was even last year's list. Yorubas dominated it again this year. We just rock cool

https://techpoint.ng/2016/04/28/forbes-most-promising-african-entreprenuers/
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Karm16: 11:20pm On May 07, 2016
Bingo, come and celebrate with me.
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by christopher123(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:
I dont know the problem of we Igbos, we are like slaves to all tribe and we have no shame. The OP is a fellow Igbo man like me but always here trying to cause trouble, we have become laughing stock online and everywhere. Why are we always attaching to the SS? Our youths now have no shame anymore, its either we are protesting for politicians or transporting drugs to Asia.

I am very angry and sad.

But at the end of the day...he raised a point and I think the best thing is that u tackle the issue raised and not the person that raise the issue

That's maturity
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ObiofOnitsha: 1:37am On May 08, 2016
christopher123:

But at the end of the day...he raised a point and I think the best thing is that u tackle the issue raised and not the person that raise the issue

That's maturity

Which point? The only thing you do here is tribalism, reason you were exposed by some guys here and your ugly pics splashed everywhere. You better go worry about your life instead of fighting online.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ObiofOnitsha: 1:40am On May 08, 2016
sexybrooke:
hhahahaha nonsense your own no sweet jare ooni oooo continue I love your comment no be by force to laugh

You cant even spell well, stop disgracing us here. You are part of the reason they call us gala sellers. Dont you have shame?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV / Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 / Sunday Igboho Attacks Nnamdi Kanu For No Reason Despite Show Of Support By Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.