Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,711 members, 7,813,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. (30190 Views)

Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? / 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. / Home Remedies To Beat Obesity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Teespice(f): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
hot water bottle plus felvin works for me.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
undecided i tot my ex was over reacting...hmm..so its tht painful
Mzsolmi:
Op why did you just post this today wen mine just stoped?....i nearly died on wednesday.thanks tho....sumtimes i wish diz beta scientists dem will produce a pill dah'll freeze doz egg dere n prevent dem frm breaking....i yaff tire for menses
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
I have never experienced it, when I see ladies that do_ I feel they are overreacting or exaggerating the pain.
Well, what do I know'
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by kaziblake(f): 7:48pm On May 07, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Very painful o
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Mzsolmi(f): 7:50pm On May 07, 2016
EmekaBlue:
its nt painful oo,its killing.it'll damage yur day,yur stomach n yur waist.

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by soldierdollar(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
then why are you here.now scram undecided

Don't quote me so I don't keep coming back to this thread angry
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by khalhokage(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon that your number 8, what if they have a wahala boyfriend like me?
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2016
Ok..a male nairalander on female profile spotted
Kachisbarbie:
I have never experienced it, when I see ladies that do_ I feel they are overreacting or exaggerating the pain.
Well, what do I know'
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by 2map(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
Number 8 tho. Bathing with your own blood.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by KingTom(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
relax ke? When your back is on fire undecided

I'm always aggressive, irritable and grouchy especially when I feel those pains undecided
even when I'm rubbing your back? wink nah you can't be aggressive I'm a professional trust me I've handled this before grin
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by ladyF(f): 7:55pm On May 07, 2016
All this one na story o. Better go and find drugs. angry

2 Likes

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by khalhokage(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2016
Mzsolmi:
Op why did you just post this today wen mine just stoped?....i nearly died on wednesday.thanks tho....sumtimes i wish diz beta scientists dem will produce a pill dah'll freeze doz egg dere n prevent dem frm breaking....i yaff tire for menses

That's exactly what "The Pill" does, it tricks your body into thinking you're pregnant, which temporarily stops ovulation, menstruation and effectively pregnancy as long as you take it regularly.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by gunpoint(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=ActOfWar post=45408161][/quote]

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by innocent1(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
When I look at ladies atimes, I just imagin how strong God has made them and yet they look so soft and beautiful. I beg all guys to try and respect women. Do not abuse them treat them like a queen cus they go through a lot in life. From mentral pain to pregnancy, then Labour pain, then house cures and so many other things. Hmmmmm! I love you all. May God continue to keep you strong for us.

9 Likes

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by joey150(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2016
i am not a lady but i know unripe plantain helps too..boil it i guess.

just an off question...
if all ladies meunstrate, then why are they still scared of blood?
they literally leak blood monthly..

i didnt mean to sound offensive. apologies in advance. and awaiting your responses
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 07, 2016
innocent1:
When I look at ladies atimes, I just imagin how strong God has made them and yet they look so soft and beautiful. I beg all guys to try and respect women. Do not abuse them treat them like a queen cus they go through a lot in life. From mentral pain to pregnancy, then Labour pain, then house cures and so many other things. Hmmmmm! I love you all. May God continue to keep you strong for us.

GBAM!!
Your head dey there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by luvlyqueen(f): 8:18pm On May 07, 2016
cramps can be frustrating sometimes especially when d pain starts from d first day to d last day no matter what i do or take d pain wont just go away

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by dangotesmummy: 8:18pm On May 07, 2016
soldierdollar:

Don't quote me so I don't keep coming back to this thread angry
come back na.shebi na you go pack used pads taya undecided
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
Thank u 4 dis! The exercise is d best thou. Cramps can be so stuuppidd at tyms! Wish God will just transfer it to guys cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Sirnose(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2016
Hhmm...lemme tell bae to do all these,especially d hot water part!

Kinda pity weneva it starts sha,she starts looking lyk one who is gona collapse any moment...women re tryin tho..

God bless all women!!!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 07, 2016
innocent1:
You are a good example of a man that's well brought up by a Queen. Respect 2 ur mama bro. She brough up a Man. Tanks

Wait, are u single or plural cheesy
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 07, 2016
kaziblake:
My period gives me problem no matter what I do or take the pains are always there.
same with me. I just accept the 3full days as 'dying days'.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
Mehn, it's not easy to be a woman.

Whenever my ex is going through dis menstrual pains, i do keep her company, make her feel happy and also do some silly stuff to make her laugh just to ease the pains.
May God heal those ladies who are going through this menstrual pains.
Amen, tank uu but she's an ex now cheesy
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2016
passionz:
How did u know my pains dis moment?? tnx for d tip.. I swear u met me at my need!
are we menstral mate cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by redgem(f): 8:33pm On May 07, 2016
Op, the above listed don't work for me.... The only thing that works #redpill #greenwhitepill
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by MarieSucre(f): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
There is only one sure solution. Swallow Diclofenac morning, afternoon, night like your life depends on it.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by greatness22(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Amen, tank uu but she's an ex now cheesy
Yeah, miss her though... Forgotten that your previous monicker. grin
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nickymezor(f): 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
I used to hv a bad cramps bfr , nt any more again... I jst tk pain reliever nw n avoid sugary stuffs
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 07, 2016
ah! it's this menstrual cramps that make me relevant every month o. and i get the chance to show that i am a caring guy when i run around to solve my gf menstrual pains. you need to see how girls look at me when i reel out drugs like buxcopan and felvin as a remedy to ease pain.

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Ariyke: 8:43pm On May 07, 2016
luvlyqueen:
cramps can be frustrating sometimes especially when d pain starts from d first day to d last day no matter what i do or take d pain wont just go away
try kacharm tablet
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nickymezor(f): 8:44pm On May 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Well, what do I know'
Ur really lucky... Mehn ,mine was very bad sad. I often throw up sef, no appetite. I wld jst be rolling all ova d place. cry Well all dat drama has ended nw tho smiley .... Ibruofen saved d day smiley
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Joygalore(f): 8:49pm On May 07, 2016
Nice tips but mainly for those with primary dysmenorrhoea.
It doesn't work for secondary dysmenorrhoea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

604 New COVID-19 Cases, 246 Discharged And 10 Deaths On July 23 - (4145 Tested) / Enugu Designates Medical Diagnostic Centre As Isolation Centre (Pictures) / Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.