Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. (30195 Views)

Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? / 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. / Home Remedies To Beat Obesity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
eheheheheh

So, uu dey run abi

Dat thin no eazy o!I get person wey dey role for ground every month ni...in public o!not funny at all.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by innocent1(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2016
grin Hahahaha!!
Your last sentence got me laffn so loud. I am singuler grin
HateU2:
You are a good example of a man that's well brought up by a Queen. Respect 2 ur mama bro. She brough up a Man. Tanks

Wait, are u single or plural cheesy
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by DLioness(f): 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
These few months lik 6 months or more I ve bn experiencin one kind of menses, so calm. Sm times I wouldnt evn knw my pad is full bcs I dnt feel any pain at all. I wl jst check and hey I wl be shockd it's full. I guess it's the nature of my duty; I nw climb upstairs alot. The exercise is hlpn me. I believ evry lady has her own medicine, probably exercise, warm water, prayers etc. My sympathy goes to those ladies wt ACUTE pain, I advice u to try different mtds.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
eheheheheh

So, uu dey run abi

Hwz ur wknd b?
Wot do u do for a livin pls? Just curious o!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by dexcira(f): 10:02pm On May 07, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Ladies plz is it really that painful like toothache becoz whenever is tht tym my ex gf then always acting like she is goin to die and i neva knw hw to console her
yes some people's menses is very painful. Very close to toothache or even more angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by dexcira(f): 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
Beamborla:
...those of us who get really dizzy and throw up nko.

Or am I alone in this
. Lol. You are not
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 07, 2016
LordDecency:

Keep wishinq.... tongue
It's yhur cross to carry....

Those Dudes above me Dey Show pity cheesy

Still yet some of dem can't stand in d labour room.... Naht to talk of pettinq her when d pains comes.....

Nice Info.... Those Pills Dey qet effect....
Body no be same shaa.
smiley

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 07, 2016
kkh2:

Hwz ur wknd b?
Wot do u do for a livin pls? Just curious o!
Awaiting corper
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Securedlife(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:
Okay have always felt like sharing this to ladies out there. You can always feel good and cool when you are having your mensis.

For some ladies even as the day approach they start having several cramps,start getting worried and even nightmares cheesy yea a friend once told me that. It can be as bad as that.

Have you tried looking for solutions apart from those "red pills" and that tiny small white drug you do take ?

Well they are simple home remedies that I know works and can help you feel good when the visitor comes.

1 : Engage yourself in exercise ;
This shouldn't come a day or two before your mensis start that's just like rush hour techniques. Exercise once or twice a week it helps break those fats that can possibly block the flow.

2 : Eats lot of carrots ;
Yes carrots helps a lot to relieve pain apart from helping your eyes. You can make it into juice or dice it.

3 : Apply heat ;

You can either put small warm water in a bottle and sip from to time to time or put a bowl with warm water and place it beneath your legs or place the warm bottle below your abdomen and rub it gently.

4: Aloe Vera mixed with honey ;
This helps to keep you nerve calm and certainly reduce the cramps too.

5 : Take herbal tea ;
You can take e.g green tea or a good herbal tea you know. Make sure you take it when warm and without sugar.

6 : Milk ;
A lot of ladies when trying to avoid sugary things doing mensis also don't take milk. Well a glass of milk helps give you calcium which helps make you strong when you have cramps.

7 : Get a hot shower.

Hahaha I don't mean you use a water at boiling point o grin... Not too hot and not too warm and if possible you can stay longer in the bath soak in the water(not soapy) for a while. Do not estimate this it works and gives relief.

Finally 8 : Relax your mind and just play it cool and don't act up(lot of ladies do that grin) get a book to read or just try to sleep and ease off the stress when you are awake you will definetly feel better.

I drop my pen here...ladies any other you do know ? Please share.

please give me your pen . . .
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 07, 2016
innocent1:
grin Hahahaha!!
Your last sentence got me laffn so loud. I am singuler grin
heheheheh cheesy

We can get pluralised 2geda cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by innocent1(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2016
Lol! You must be an English teacher. PM me for pluralization.
HateU2:
heheheheh cheesy

We can get pluralised 2geda cheesy
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by DanielGb(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2016
kaziblake:
My period gives me problem no matter what I do or take the pains are always there.

The period is not the problem. The mind is the problem. The way we think and feel towards things like this. #itsPainful, Stressful, constant worry etc. It is your attitude you need to change.

Change the way you look/think about your period.

*Smile.*
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Beamborla(f): 10:44pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy
Give birth already nah!

U girls with dat symptoms dey try ooo. The pains is too much not to talk of vomiting and getting dizzy. Sorry ehn
Thanchuuu!
As horrible as it sounds, I don't spit fire and brimstone whenever it starts. Matter of fact, I do manage a good laugh if one should come my way in one of those few minutes break.

Sh*t doesn't affect my mood and I'm most grateful for that.

The hot bath and exercise work well for me when there is no dizziness, though
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Beamborla(f): 10:49pm On May 07, 2016
dexcira:
. Lol. You are not
Mine is not often, though.
Sometimes the pain would be mild cheesy, sometimes wicked sad and sometimes pure evil cry angry

May God help us!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by RuggedArab: 11:09pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
are we menstral mate cheesy

Cramps! Ewwww!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by RuggedArab: 11:10pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
same with me. I just accept the 3full days as 'dying days'.

Remind me of the dates again.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by RuggedArab: 11:12pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Thank u 4 dis! The exercise is d best thou. Cramps can be so stuuppidd at tyms! Wish God will just transfer it to guys cheesy.

When ever it starts again, transfer it to me.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 07, 2016
RuggedArab:

Cramps! Ewwww!
See u cheesy
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by RuggedArab: 11:17pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
See u cheesy

Periods? I hate that Sh!t. It puts the nigga on stand by till when ever it finishes. Bad oil!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 07, 2016
DanielGb:

The period is not the problem. The mind is the problem. The way we think and feel towards things like this. #itsPainful, Stressful, constant worry etc. It is your attitude you need to change.

*Smile.*
I just dey look u cool

You think so abi
I wish God will just let u guys experience it 4 just a DAY and u will know it's not d mind at work when d pains dey pain u wella
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Savyy(f): 11:17pm On May 07, 2016
Hot ginger tea is great too. I drink (sip) this 2days before the D-day, works like crazy.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 07, 2016
For some people its actually something else and to some, it's nothing. But mine stops when I take paracetamol immediately.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by kaziblake(f): 11:19pm On May 07, 2016
DanielGb:

*Smile.*
Thanks
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 07, 2016
RuggedArab:

Periods? I hate that Sh!t. It puts the nigga on stand by till when ever it finishes. Bad oil!

So, na that stand by concern u abi

It's not oil ooo, its blood cheesy. Red blood cheesy.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Ruzuman: 11:36pm On May 07, 2016
Do you know that Pain during menstruation or dysmenorrhea occurs in 50% of menstruating women and about 10% are incapacitated for 1-3 days each month?
Menstruation is a totally natural process, however for a number of women it can be an annoying and sometimes-traumatic period. Dysmenorrhea is cramping pains in the lower abdomen. Many women experience menstrual cramps just before and during their menstrual periods.
During menstrual period, the uterus contracts to help expel its lining. Hormone-like substances (prostaglandins) involved in pain and inflammation trigger the uterine muscle contractions. Higher levels of prostaglandins are associated with more severe menstrual cramps.
Menstrual cramps may be caused by identifiable problems, such as endometriosis or uterine fibroids. Menstrual cramps that aren't caused by an underlying condition tend to lessen with age and often improve once a woman has given birth.
Symptoms of menstrual cramps include: throbbing or cramping pain in the lower abdomen that may be intense, dull and constant ache.
Some women also experience nausea, loose stools, headache and dizziness

GOOD NEWS!!!
Testimonies abound on Ruzu’s efficacy as regards Dysmenorrhea.

This is one of such testimonies shared by one of distributors:
Over the past 4 days, I have listened to a number of women who no longer have menstrual pain, courtesy of Ruzu!
Some people's lives used to shut down completely at that 'time of the month' but it's no longer the case. Some people had taken unimaginable things to get relief; including the red pill, just until Ruzu came to the Rescue!
Can you help someone? Can you make this month pain free for your sister, fiancee, wife, Aunty, neighbour? Wipe the pain away with Ruzu bitters!
YES!! You could help them.
www.helpinglives.com.ng/thewealthycrew
Call: 08120466890
Whatsapp: 08055279619

CONTACT US NOW

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by DanielGb(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
I just dey look u cool

You think so abi
I wish God will just let u guys experience it 4 just a DAY and u will know it's not d mind at work when d pains dey pain u wella

We can handle pain more better than others. some feel the pain but they won't let it affect there mood. What I said was for a patient who have such problem and have use various red drugs to step it down but its to no avail. If such signs continue, she should change her mindset.

that's all

Ladies should learn to endure pain.
unfortunately, most are v.weak and lazy.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 12:06am On May 08, 2016
Ladies dey try sha.
Every month shii.
Well, we only worry about our impromptu boners and Steel-hard morning glories. grin grin
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by LordDecency(m): 12:22am On May 08, 2016

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Damicares(f): 3:05am On May 08, 2016
Omotayor123:
Thank God i don't have menstrual cramps!! cheesy
It comes and goes Normally.
hmmm lucky you.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Damicares(f): 3:08am On May 08, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Ladies plz is it really that painful like toothache becoz whenever is tht tym my ex gf then always acting like she is goin to die and i neva knw hw to console her
Yes it is. It's like u gonna die.

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Damicares(f): 3:13am On May 08, 2016
HateU2:
same with me. I just accept the 3full days as 'dying days'.
Exactly. They are dying days, especially the second day, gosh!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Damicares(f): 3:18am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:
...those of us who get really dizzy and throw up nko.

Or am I alone in this
No u're not. I'm with you. Drugs don't even work for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Designates Medical Diagnostic Centre As Isolation Centre (Pictures) / Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / Court Orders NAFDAC To Pay N2million For Approving Fanta, Sprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.