Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. (30194 Views)

Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? / 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. / Home Remedies To Beat Obesity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by luvlyqueen(f): 8:50pm On May 07, 2016
Ariyke:
try kacharm tablet
wat does it look lyk
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Beamborla(f): 8:51pm On May 07, 2016
...those of us who get really dizzy and throw up nko.

Or am I alone in this
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by juman(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2016
Wonderful God.

The women dey try.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by kaziblake(f): 8:53pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
same with me. I just accept the 3full days as 'dying days'.
my sister it's not easy
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 07, 2016
Nickymezor:
Ur really lucky... Mehn ,mine was very bad sad. I often throw up sef, no appetite. I wld jst be rolling all ova d place. cry Well all dat drama has ended nw tho smiley .... Ibruofen saved d day smiley
lol @ lucky.
I have been lucky with various type of pains and changes women go through. My roomie then would be crying, I think say na effect o.

Ibruofen? I thought they said it isn't good to use drugs for it'
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
Yeah, miss her though... Forgotten that your previous monicker. grin
Abby...
U gerrit now
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by iykekelvins(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2016
Why I respect girls a lot
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
Beamborla:
...those of us who get really dizzy and throw up nko.

Or am I alone in this
I have some frnds with dat kind tin. It looks lyk pregnancy symptoms to me
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by greatness22(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Abby... U gerrit now
Yeah, gerrit now. Abbykem. Miss you though! wink
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by kaziblake(f): 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
innocent1:
When I look at ladies atimes, I just imagin how strong God has made them and yet they look so soft and beautiful. I beg all guys to try and respect women. Do not abuse them treat them like a queen cus they go through a lot in life. From mentral pain to pregnancy, then Labour pain, then house cures and so many other things. Hmmmmm! I love you all. May God continue to keep you strong for us.
Gbamest wink
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Lanre01(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2016
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nickymezor(f): 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

lol @ lucky.
I have been lucky with various type of pains and changes women go through. My roomie then would be crying, I think say na effect o.

Ibruofen? I thought they said it isn't good to use drugs for it'
Na so I hear oo.. Anyway my pal who is a Doctor told me to use it...I dont abuse it tho. I only take it on d first day.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Ishilove: 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I have never experienced it, when I see ladies that do_ I feel they are overreacting or exaggerating the pain.
Well, what do I know'
I have never really experienced it, except for once or twice in my teenage and once, about 7 years ago. It's bad, really bad when it wants to be bad. It's like there's a hot iron radiating in your mid-riff. When I experienced it 7 years ago, it knocked me down. Three days of hell!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:
Okay have always felt like sharing this to ladies out there. You can always feel good and cool when you are having your mensis.

For some ladies even as the day approach they start having several cramps,start getting worried and even nightmares cheesy yea a friend once told me that. It can be as bad as that.

Have you tried looking for solutions apart from those "red pills" and that tiny small white drug you do take ?

Well they are simple home remedies that I know works and can help you feel good when the visitor comes.

1 : Engage yourself in exercise ;
This shouldn't come a day or two before your mensis start that's just like rush hour techniques. Exercise once or twice a week it helps break those fats that can possibly block the flow.

2 : Eats lot of carrots ;
Yes carrots helps a lot to relieve pain apart from helping your eyes. You can make it into juice or dice it.

3 : Apply heat ;

You can either put small warm water in a bottle and sip from to time to time or put a bowl with warm water and place it beneath your legs or place the warm bottle below your abdomen and rub it gently.

4: Aloe Vera mixed with honey ;
This helps to keep you nerve calm and certainly reduce the cramps too.

5 : Take herbal tea ;
You can take e.g green tea or a good herbal tea you know. Make sure you take it when warm and without sugar.

6 : Milk ;
A lot of ladies when trying to avoid sugary things doing mensis also don't take milk. Well a glass of milk helps give you calcium which helps make you strong when you have cramps.

7 : Get a hot shower.

Hahaha I don't mean you use a water at boiling point o grin... Not too hot and not too warm and if possible you can stay longer in the bath soak in the water(not soapy) for a while. Do not estimate this it works and gives relief.

Finally 8 : Relax your mind and just play it cool and don't act up(lot of ladies do that grin) get a book to read or just try to sleep and ease off the stress when you are awake you will definetly feel better.

I drop my pen here...ladies any other you do know ? Please share.

Remove that milk because it's a disaster.
Apart from you knowing that milk has calcium, what else do you know about milk?
It will only make the pain worse.... Beware!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Ify3: 9:07pm On May 07, 2016
There is a lasting solution to every menstrual problem (pain, odour, tiredness, germs, early fibroid, etc). Just contact me on "anyinatural@yahoo.com" for further discussion.

Mzsolmi:
Op why did you just post this today wen mine just stoped?....i nearly died on wednesday.thanks tho....sumtimes i wish diz beta scientists dem will produce a pill dah'll freeze doz egg dere n prevent dem frm breaking....i yaff tire for menses
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Thank u 4 dis! The exercise is d best thou. Cramps can be so stuuppidd at tyms! Wish God will just transfer it to guys cheesy.

Haba, baby gurl!
U b Wicked sombori o! God forbid o!!!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Beamborla(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
I have some frnds with dat kind tin. It looks lyk pregnancy symptoms to me
grin grin grin

I've been pregnant for years then cheesy
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
Yeah, gerrit now. Abbykem. Miss you though! wink
lol, tanks. What's up with you
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

I have never really experienced it, except for once or twice in my teenage and once, about 7 years ago. It's bad, really bad when it wants to be bad. It's like there's a hot iron radiating in your mid-riff. When I experienced it 7 years ago, it knocked me down. Three days of hell!

you women dey try sha cry . Though una no strong tongue
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 07, 2016
Beamborla:

grin grin grin

I've been pregnant for years then cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Give birth already nah!

U girls with dat symptoms dey try ooo. The pains is too much not to talk of vomiting and getting dizzy. Sorry ehn
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by soldierdollar(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
come back na.shebi na you go pack used pads taya undecided

Mtcheeew
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by cele360: 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
pls treat infection that is d best remedy to stop menstrual pains, d blood is not been able to pass freely because of infections that has blocked the passage
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by kesikeller(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
Just take tramadol finito !!!
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Leosamitodo(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
kaziblake:
My period gives me problem no matter what I do or take the pains are always there.
take this seriously,hot substance like spirit(Alcohol),ginger and the likes ease the pain...i have a female best friend who use dsame remedy and blv it or not it works.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Ishilove: 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

you women dey try sha cry . Though una no strong tongue
My dear, go and watch a woman in labour. Watch the birthing process and come back to tell me women are not strong grin
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by greatness22(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
lol, tanks. What's up with you
Am okay dearest. Just busy with work.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 07, 2016
kkh2:

Haba, baby gurl!
U b Wicked sombori o! God forbid o!!!
eheheheheh

So, uu dey run abi
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by gr8gem(f): 9:37pm On May 07, 2016
My own den was so bad dat I'll be throwing up and also stooling, no kind of drugs works for me and I always av a nurse dat give me pain killer injection and sleep injection to make me sleep cos my body ll reject any kind of drug. Every Tom, dick and Harry ll know it dat time of the month and dey ll be trooping to d room which only I ll be der during d 5days of pain, so I can roll from one end to the other to tell me sorry. I only get relieve a little wen I'm in the toilet. The tin really embarrass me well well and I thank God dat I'm alive to tell my own experience cos I abused drugs in my desperation to fight d pain. I thank God for today day I can now bear the pain and I kno the way to follow it now, cos mine come with pre menstrual pain warning and I'll take one tablet of felvin for dat day and d next day, den one the day of the period I take one in the morning and in the evening and den I hands off drugs, wit dat regime I'm able to bear the pain and it ll not keep me down, and I also avoid sugary tins bfor and during period. I hope my regime can help some one with same pain. Women we dey try, some of us dey experience pre labour pain even bfor labor. Guys treat ur lady well even if she is the crazy type cos e no easy, and those guys dat treat lady well thumb up.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by LordDecency(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Thank u 4 dis! The exercise is d best thou. Cramps can be so stuuppidd at tyms! Wish God will just transfer it to guys cheesy.

Keep wishinq.... tongue
It's yhur cross to carry....

Those Dudes above me Dey Show pity cheesy

Still yet some of dem can't stand in d labour room.... Naht to talk of pettinq her when d pains comes.....

Nice Info.... Those Pills Dey qet effect....
Body no be same shaa.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by bulkwealth(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:
Okay have always felt like sharing this to ladies out there. You can always feel good and cool when you are having your mensis.

For some ladies even as the day approach they start having several cramps,start getting worried and even nightmares cheesy yea a friend once told me that. It can be as bad as that.

Have you tried looking for solutions apart from those "red pills" and that tiny small white drug you do take ?

Well they are simple home remedies that I know works and can help you feel good when the visitor comes.

1 : Engage yourself in exercise ;
This shouldn't come a day or two before your mensis start that's just like rush hour techniques. Exercise once or twice a week it helps break those fats that can possibly block the flow.

2 : Eats lot of carrots ;
Yes carrots helps a lot to relieve pain apart from helping your eyes. You can make it into juice or dice it.

3 : Apply heat ;

You can either put small warm water in a bottle and sip from to time to time or put a bowl with warm water and place it beneath your legs or place the warm bottle below your abdomen and rub it gently.

4: Aloe Vera mixed with honey ;
This helps to keep you nerve calm and certainly reduce the cramps too.

5 : Take herbal tea ;
You can take e.g green tea or a good herbal tea you know. Make sure you take it when warm and without sugar.

6 : Milk ;
A lot of ladies when trying to avoid sugary things doing mensis also don't take milk. Well a glass of milk helps give you calcium which helps make you strong when you have cramps.

7 : Get a hot shower.

Hahaha I don't mean you use a water at boiling point o grin... Not too hot and not too warm and if possible you can stay longer in the bath soak in the water(not soapy) for a while. Do not estimate this it works and gives relief.

Finally 8 : Relax your mind and just play it cool and don't act up(lot of ladies do that grin) get a book to read or just try to sleep and ease off the stress when you are awake you will definetly feel better.

I drop my pen here...ladies any other you do know ? Please share.

Its really educating , how horable how this thing distract some ladies
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Mediapace: 9:39pm On May 07, 2016
Iyen di aye atunwa
HateU2:
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 07, 2016
So it's a nice topic though for those this will work for

I can't feel my waist when the pains begin, how on earth can I concentrate on any other thing when my tummy and waist is on fire! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Designates Medical Diagnostic Centre As Isolation Centre (Pictures) / Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / Court Orders NAFDAC To Pay N2million For Approving Fanta, Sprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.