Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. (30196 Views)

Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? / 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. / Home Remedies To Beat Obesity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Kunlexic(m): 4:14am On May 08, 2016
gunpoint:
OP If no be say you fine, i for curse you now angry
Oga why now?

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by RuggedArab: 7:02am On May 08, 2016
HateU2:
So, na that stand by concern u abi

It's not oil ooo, its blood cheesy. Red blood cheesy.

Yes, that's my concern. Periods is evil; no wonder it is red! Such evil aganist mankind!

Periods are hazardous! Danger! ••Please do not touch••
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by dexcira(f): 7:30am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Mine is not often, though.
Sometimes the pain would be mild cheesy, sometimes wicked sad and sometimes pure evil cry angry

May God help us!
. Lol. Amen o. Same here. used to b pure evil. Happy Sunday dr

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Omotayor123(f): 7:42am On May 08, 2016
Damicares:
hmmm lucky you.
Yeah, I know I'm quite lucky.
Cos I know the Pains most of my friends go through during menstruation
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Dcanio: 9:02am On May 08, 2016
Chiscomax:
Ok, guys with female nairaland profiles.

Over to you!
undecided
lol guys unable get mawt oooo but na females thing b dis sha got no experience cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by solesy: 11:53am On May 08, 2016
Ebiz12:
So it's a nice topic though for those this will work for

I can't feel my waist when the pains begin, how on earth can I concentrate on any other thing when my tummy and waist is on fire! sad
my sister i can't even express my own.....at times i feel the pains from my tummy down to my vagina, inside of me will be as tight as HELL given me alot of pain. most time i'll sit on hot water like a woman who just gave birth. Even wit all this pains u'll still see a guy having sex wit his gf on her period. Girl's pls how do u do it?

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 08, 2016
RuggedArab:

When ever it starts again, transfer it to me.
I will gladly do it smiley
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
solesy:
my sister i can't even express my own.....at times i feel the pains from my tummy down to my vagina, inside of me will be as tight as HELL given me alot of pain. most time i'll sit on hot water like a woman who just gave birth. Even wit all this pains u'll still see a guy having sex wit his gf on her period. Girl's pls how do u do it?

Sorry dear, I can imagine. My sister used to go through such pains too,but it stopped immediately she had her first child,i'm hoping my story will turn around like that too. But for now we just have to manage it as best as we can
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by solesy: 4:28pm On May 08, 2016
Ebiz12:

Sorry dear, I can imagine. My sister used to go through such pains too,but it stopped immediately she had her first child,i'm hoping my story will turn around like that too. But for now we just have to manage it as best as we can
i hope so too.

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Topsyvic(f): 5:58pm On May 08, 2016
I will be able to do al dix maybe after two dayz..wen it cum lyk dix,i no dey see nd hear tinx of d world again..it pains crously.

I av to pray sumtym dat it sudn't cum cuz it put my frnds nd family in stress.

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by kotladfdf: 9:48pm On May 08, 2016
Thanks OP! You have shared sounds good informations.

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by mariejoer: 10:34pm On May 08, 2016
Thanks for sharing these useful tips.

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by DOD1: 11:16am On May 10, 2016
Bbsharon:
Okay have always felt like sharing this to ladies out there. You can always feel good and cool when you are having your mensis.

For some ladies even as the day approach they start having several cramps,start getting worried and even nightmares cheesy yea a friend once told me that. It can be as bad as that.

Have you tried looking for solutions apart from those "red pills" and that tiny small white drug you do take ?

Well they are simple home remedies that I know works and can help you feel good when the visitor comes.

1 : Engage yourself in exercise ;
This shouldn't come a day or two before your mensis start that's just like rush hour techniques. Exercise once or twice a week it helps break those fats that can possibly block the flow.

2 : Eats lot of carrots ;
Yes carrots helps a lot to relieve pain apart from helping your eyes. You can make it into juice or dice it.

3 : Apply heat ;

You can either put small warm water in a bottle and sip from to time to time or put a bowl with warm water and place it beneath your legs or place the warm bottle below your abdomen and rub it gently.

4: Aloe Vera mixed with honey ;
This helps to keep you nerve calm and certainly reduce the cramps too.

5 : Take herbal tea ;
You can take e.g green tea or a good herbal tea you know. Make sure you take it when warm and without sugar.

6 : Milk ;
A lot of ladies when trying to avoid sugary things doing mensis also don't take milk. Well a glass of milk helps give you calcium which helps make you strong when you have cramps.

7 : Get a hot shower.

Hahaha I don't mean you use a water at boiling point o grin... Not too hot and not too warm and if possible you can stay longer in the bath soak in the water(not soapy) for a while. Do not estimate this it works and gives relief.

Finally 8 : Relax your mind and just play it cool and don't act up(lot of ladies do that grin) get a book to read or just try to sleep and ease off the stress when you are awake you will definetly feel better.

I drop my pen here...ladies any other you do know ? Please share.

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by hillou: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ginger and garlic blended as a drink to be taken as juice a week before the flow begins has also been shown to have positive results.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by AnikeAyaOba(f): 4:24pm On May 12, 2018
greatness22:
Mehn, it's not easy to be a woman.

Whenever my ex is going through dis menstrual pains, i do keep her company, make her feel happy and also do some silly stuff to make her laugh just to ease the pains.
May God heal those ladies who are going through this menstrual pains.
so nice of you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Designates Medical Diagnostic Centre As Isolation Centre (Pictures) / Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / Court Orders NAFDAC To Pay N2million For Approving Fanta, Sprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.