Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) (4633 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 07, 2016
Somebody dashed u d fone and u came here to talk lobbish. Women dey buy fone?? Na men dey buy fone for ladies....an average 9ja lady no fit comot money buy beta smartphone. Abeg make we hear word!
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by nopretense: 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
MathsChic:
Hi guys,

I got a new iPhone 6S last month, after I got tired of my 5S. My boyfriend is using a S4. That has been his phone for some years now. After he learnt that I now have a new phone, he is asking that I let him have my 5S. I don't know why I should give that to him.
He is stingy when it comes to buying phones angry, will not buy such 5S for himself or any other kind of phone for anyone. Why should I give him my 5S?

....and I wonder wat u pple av now turned relationships to; simply means u pple r spendin tym togeda, deceiving urselves...

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:35pm On May 07, 2016
olukuewu:
Allow him to feel the phone for 2days then collect it back.

Wickedness grin
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by MathsChic(f): 4:13am On May 08, 2016
LordDecency:
So yhu brought my matter herein

At this Junction....(Am Coming Over)
Lol. Coming over indeed. You wish...
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by MathsChic(f): 4:14am On May 08, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Somebody dashed u d fone and u came here to talk lobbish. Women dey buy fone?? Na men dey buy fone for ladies....an average 9ja lady no fit comot money buy beta smartphone. Abeg make we hear word!
Wake up. Women can now afford most things by themselves.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 5:08am On May 08, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Somebody dashed u d fone and u came here to talk lobbish. Women dey buy fone?? Na men dey buy fone for ladies....[/b]an average 9ja lady no fit comot money buy beta smartphone.[b] Abeg make we hear word!

Average ko, standard ni.
You should get used to the fact that they're ladies who work for their money and can get the good things of life with her OWN money.

Just had to make an emendation.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by GeniusDavid(m): 6:51am On May 08, 2016
Come On Lady, Imagine if you were in his own shoes, i bet u would even decide not to talk to him for a week! grin . But On a serious note, its no big deal, If u want to teach him a "lesson" as u say, Maybe a little teasing and acting hard (Don't overdo it o!) but still give it to him! #We_Support_our_own

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 08, 2016
Good to know you have new phone wink smiley
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by LordDecency(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2016
MathsChic:

Lol. Coming over indeed. You wish...

I'm waiting for the phone....
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by coolh3ad(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2016
MathsChic:
Hi guys,

I got a new iPhone 6S last month, after I got tired of my 5S. My boyfriend is using a S4. That has been his phone for some years now. After he learnt that I now have a new phone, he is asking that I let him have my 5S. I don't know why I should give that to him.
He is stingy when it comes to buying phones angry, will not buy such 5S for himself or any other kind of phone for anyone. Why should I give him my 5S?

Just asking ooo.....Who bought the iPhone 6S for you?..You did or someone did and gave it to you??
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by coolh3ad(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2016
MathsChic:

I am very very sure you didn't buy the phone with your money....
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by vchykp(m): 11:38pm On May 08, 2016
[size=15pt]¤¤[/size]this is what I call witchcraft, if you can use this useless topic to disturb my fone, then u are a witch.. if useless posts like this are allowed on NL, then I think the reason for creating this forum has been defeated...[size=15pt]¤¤see phone advert¤¤[/size]
Re: He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 09, 2016
MathsChic:
Just few 9JA ladies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Still SCREW Her EX. / Funny Things Children Do Without Thinking ! (hilarious Photos) / I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.