Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) (43281 Views)

Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by Lawcurrent(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2016
I don dey fear this country, even to Waka na zig zag undecided
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by Pyroxene: 10:17pm On May 07, 2016
Well it is easy to judge the dude but let's be sincere here.. It hurt when u are sincere to a lady. Giving her ur all. 100% pure devotion and she keeps deceiving u and playing u.. I'm a man it is not as easy to walk away except if u were kidding and playing with the relationship.. His way of going about it is barbaric and un accepted. However ladies should not collect from guys and give dem false hopes and go away with anoda guy. Some men never wake up from the trauma.
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by whys: 10:26pm On May 07, 2016
Too much Indian film, those northern folks. ..
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by eDoc: 10:26pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
People from that region and crime are like goat and yam.

Am a proud member of the Name Checkers Association of Nigeria. (warri branch)

Name checkers secretary abi na founder,no be cultism and voilence hub be your backyard.
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by greatness22(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2016
eDoc:

Name checkers secretary abi na founder,no be cultism and voilence hub be your backyard.
What's dis abo_ki saying? Oya piss make you go sleep. angry
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by annnikky(f): 11:00pm On May 07, 2016
D dullard is angry cos d girl rejected him to marry another guy so he couldn't deal with d defeat n jealousy.
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by rollywise(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2016
19....and married?
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 1:58am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Easy with the insult smiley
dearest, what's up?

Long time no see cheesy
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by spartanobad(m): 6:18am On May 08, 2016
Pple wicked shaa
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 6:30am On May 08, 2016
xtervaganza:
dearest, what's up?

Long time no see cheesy
I'm good smiley
Just came back from ban....how you doing?
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by greatness22(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2016
annnikky:
D dullard is angry cos d girl rejected him to marry another guy so he couldn't deal with d defeat n jealousy.
Am sorry, i just have to say this.

You're beautiful. I'll keep on saying dis any thread i find you. Pls dnt quote me. Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm good smiley
Just came back from ban....how you doing?
why were you banned? I've been good though.

Were you in an e-fight? grin
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 7:44am On May 08, 2016
xtervaganza:
why were you banned? I've been good though.

Were you in an e-fight? grin
someone called me "onye nzuzu" and i replied saying"onye ara" the next thing i saw was 3 weeks ban.

Hope you have given your life to christ smiley
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
someone called me "onye nzuzu" and i replied saying"onye ara" the next thing i saw was 3 weeks ban.

Hope you have given your life to christ smiley
what does onye nzuzu mean?

And about christ, I'll give my life to him whenever he comes back

1 Like

Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 7:59am On May 08, 2016
xtervaganza:
what does onye nzuzu mean?

And about christ, I'll give my life to him whenever he comes back
Mad person

You are funny o grin so what if your wife is a christian?Are you going to allow your children follow her to church

Where are you from?
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Mad person

You are funny o grin so what if your wife is a christian?Are you going to allow your children follow her to church

Where are you from?
if she wants to tske the kids ti church i have no problem with that. But when they reach a certain age I'll tell them how I feel about religion. No need to force anybody into my way like the Europeans forced our ancestors into Christianity.

And I'm a Nigerian from Ibadan, Oyo state grin

And you?

1 Like

Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 8:17am On May 08, 2016
xtervaganza:
if she wants to tske the kids ti church i have no problem with that. But when they reach a certain age I'll tell them how I feel about religion. No need to force anybody into my way like the Europeans forced our ancestors into Christianity.

And I'm a Nigerian from Ibadan, Oyo state grin

And you?

From oyo state too,saki.
But dont ask me anything because i have never been there. grin
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
From oyo state too,saki.
shocked shocked you mean to tell you lve never been to your home town? Hmmmmmmmm

So where are you now presently
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 8:25am On May 08, 2016
xtervaganza:
shocked shocked you mean to tell you lve never been to your home town? Hmmmmmmmm

So where are you now presently
lagos state
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
lagos state
OK. Thought you stayed in the East
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 8:36am On May 08, 2016
xtervaganza:
OK. Thought you stayed in the East
Nooo lasgidi and abuja

My mum is ijaw tho so I have knowledge of igbo
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by greatness22(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
From oyo state too,saki.
Preye, when we go enter ogbe-ijaw grin

Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 8:40am On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Preye, when we go enter ogbe-ijaw grin
Very soon...its my mum that ijaw tho but I relate with it than my yoruba side smiley understood?
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by greatness22(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Very soon...its my mum that ijaw tho but I relate with it than my yoruba side smiley understood?
Yes ma wink
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 8:50am On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Yes ma wink
No church?
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by greatness22(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
No church?
No, last week Sunday, the pastor ask the youths to pay some levy. So he's going to collect the money today.

I really don't like it when pastors task members for some sought of money. Some of them are not concerned whether you've a job or not. angry
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 8:57am On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
No, last week Sunday, the pastor ask the youths to pay some level. So he's going to collect the money today.

I really don't like it when pastors task members for some sought of money. Some of them are not concerned whether you've a job or not. angry
Lmao cheesy grin we are in the same shoes o but I'm going to another church 2day
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by greatness22(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Lmao cheesy grin we are in the same shoes o but I'm going to another church 2day
Am at work now sef....... Anyway, pray for me.
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by kaziblake(f): 9:01am On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Am at work now sef....... Anyway, pray for me.
I will smiley
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by greatness22(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
I will smiley
Thanks beautiful.

Take, make you put for offering

1 Like

Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Nooo lasgidi and abuja

My mum is ijaw tho so I have knowledge of igbo
you're having the best of both worlds I guess.

I hope you can cook all those delicious soup eh grin cheesy
Re: Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) by Gamusgamus: 11:14am On May 08, 2016
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/bride-kidnapped-days-surviving-acid-attack-rejected-suitor/

Hmmmmmmmm, just like some from a script, Hollywood Hausa version in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested / Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.