Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria (11248 Views)

Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ckmayoca: 7:11pm On May 07, 2016
If that will hasten it abeg let's start flogging away those cows now now. If we need beef, we will buy from u and bring down. It's a business of goods and cash.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:12pm On May 07, 2016
AgentKamar:
Constitutional repudiation for secession! cool the northerners are so dump. Have they forgotten that Nigerian Constitution does not allow for secession? undecided

The constitution is silent on seccesion and referendum, it does NOT illegalize or criminalize it. The british law, which nigerian law is largely modelled after does not contain the words 'seccession' and 'referendum', yet the scots had a referendum. Common sense Sir. We yorubas must go with fulani anyway.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by kel5000(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
If hausa and fulani goes, we yorubas will join them and live peacefully with them in Odua-Arewa islamic republic. I am a yoruba muslim and we want to stay with fulani not ibos.
Happy to miss you

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by DauraDullard0(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
If hausa and fulani goes, we yorubas will join them and live peacefully with them in Odua-Arewa islamic republic. I am a yoruba muslim and we want to stay with fulani not ibos.
Ibos, Yeeboes or Flat-heads

Yeeboes are chest beaters - Ooni
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ObiofOnitsha: 7:16pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

The constitution is silent on seccesion and referendum, it does illegalize or criminalize it. The british law, which nigerian law is largely modelled after does not contain thr words 'seccession' and 'referendum', yet the scots had a referendum. Common sense Sir. We yorubas must go with fulani anyway.

Log on with your MirabelTsolaye and ArodeTsolaye handle, this one is boring.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by gud4dbest(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2016
Oma307:
Welcome development
really, like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:19pm On May 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Ibos, Yeeboes or Flat-heads

Yeeboes are chest beaters - Ooni

yes don't mind the ibos, they want to destroy the love we yorubas have for the lovely hausa and fulani people. God bless Odua-Arewa!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by casper9: 7:21pm On May 07, 2016
source: controversial"ada".com Since it's from the northern senators, e for be controversial"usman".com

and some people are already killing themselves over this fake news.
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ObiofOnitsha: 7:23pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

yes don't mind them, they want to destroy the love we Ibos have for the lovely hausa and fulani people. God bless Ibo-Arewa!

Good. Our Ebonyi is now fulani land same with our Enugu, we are happy to be slaves to all tribe.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:25pm On May 07, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Good. Our Ebonyi is now fulani land same with our Enugu, we are happy to be slaves to all tribe.

This ibo man, why are you following me upandan. Allow me as a yoruba to unite with hausa and fulani peacefully. what happen?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by DauraDullard0(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
yes don't mind the ibos, they want to destroy the love we yorubas have for the lovely hausa and fulani people. God bless Odua-Arewa!
We Fulanis have always had a stake in Yorubaland. We have been grazing in Oyo and Ogun even before the amalgamation by the infidel Lord Lugard. We Fulanis love the Yorubas so much... They are naturally very subservient people. That's why we conquered Kwara and installed an Emir in that place. We're looking forward to a future Islamic Republic of Odua-Arewastan... Insha ALLAH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:27pm On May 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
We Fulanis have always had a stake in Yorubaland. We have been grazing in Oyo and Ogun even before the amalgamation by the infidel Lord Lugard. We Fulanis love the Yorubas so much... They are naturally very subservient people. That's why we conquered Kwara and installed an Emir in that place. We're looking forward to a future Odua-Arewastan Republic... Insha ALLAH

I love you my fulani master,Odua-Arewa must rise! Insha Allahu!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 07, 2016
Funny, everyone seems to be making threats about dividing this great nation of people. So it is agreed that people are not fully satisfied with the union.

Perhaps, someday mother nature will grant your wishes and this country will divide. Shame will be on the region that comes out worse off after all the chest beating by all ethnic groups.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2016
AgentKamar:
Constitutional repudiation for secession! cool the northerners are so dump. Have they forgotten that Nigerian Constitution does not allow for secession? undecided

You and the OP should brush up on your comprehension skills, read the entire article again and point out where they threatened secession.
Besides, if it comes to it, I can assure you that northerners are not averse to or afraid of breaking and going on their own, because this world is rapidly changing as more opportunities open up to better alternatives than being dependent on a limited resource of declining value.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
you think you are a Muslim right? Can you lead a prayer where there are Hausa/Fulani Muslims? During Jos crisis, majority of Yoruba Muslims that died were killed by Hausa/ Fulani. It was Christians who saved Yoruba Muslims from extermination by the same people you want to share the country with.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:32pm On May 07, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Funny, everyone seems to be making threats about dividing this great nation of people. So it is agreed that people are not fully satisfied with the union.

Perhaps, someday mother nature will grant your wishes and this country will divide. Shame will be on the region that comes out worse off after all the chest beating by all ethnic groups.

There is nothing great about the country with ibo and Ss people inside it. We yorubas just want to left alone with the fulanis. For my christian yoruba brothers begging for southern unity, forget se and ss and let unite with fulani and hausa for the Islamic republic of Odua-Arewa. I am a proud OduArewan!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by DauraDullard0(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
I love you my fulani master,Odua-Arewa must rise! Insha Allahu!
Yes, Islamic Republic of Odua-Arewastan must rise. Once we establish grazing reserves in Ondo and Ekiti, we will install Emirs in those places to maintain the peace. Next is Lagos and after that, we will dip the Quran inside the Atlantic so that the wishes of our great-grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio will be fulfilled. The only problem there is that the infidel Yeeboes are deeply entrenched in that place. With the support of the ever loyal Yorubas, they can be dislodged. We can wage a Jihad against them. What do you think?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:36pm On May 07, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
you think you are a Muslim right? Can you lead a prayer where there are Hausa/Fulani Muslims? During Jos crisis, majority of Yoruba Muslims that died were killed by Hausa/ Fulani. It was Christians who saved Yoruba Muslims from extermination by the same people you want to share the country with.

As a proud Oduarewan, even if the hausa muslims kill we yoruba muslims 500 times. We must deny the killings and blame the ibos. Infact we must say that only ibos were killed, so that our love with hausa will be protected.
Sai Oduarewanistan!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:38pm On May 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Yes, Islamic Republic of Odua-Arewastan must rise. Once we establish grazing reserves in Ondo and Ekiti, we will install Emirs in those places to maintain the peace. Next is Lagos and after that, we will dip the Quran inside the Atlantic so that the wishes of our great-grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio will be fulfilled. The only problem there is that the infidel Yeeboes are deeply entrenched in that place. With the support of the ever loyal Yorubas, they can be dislodged. We can wage a Jihad against them. What do you think?

Yes master, anything to maintain our unity in oduarewanistan. The ibos are the problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by wanimo: 7:42pm On May 07, 2016
I implore all south east and south governors and traditional rulers to quickly eject Fulani herdsmen from their domains. Let's quickly have Biafra.

The mods should pls ban Sen. Abdullahi Adamu for inciting division. The Op also deserves a 2 year ban for this post. Seun and his salaried mod goons will soon remove the ban option when Lai Mohammed's allowance expires. Blogging is actually a viable biz.

Oya make una ban me again

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by mejai(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2016
buhari arrest all des murra4kas! did is treason.
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

There is nothing great about the country with ibo and Ss people inside it. We yorubas just want to left alone with the fulanis. For my christian yoruba brothers begging for southern unity, forget se and ss and let unite with fulani and hausa for the Islamic republic of Odua-Arewa. I am a proud OduArewan!

Your opinion is noted.

Though I dare say only a referendum/opinion poll will support or reject your seemingly unpopular notion about an Odua-Arewa Islamic Republic.
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by alexlee50: 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
it would be a very good thing for your likes.you know, when slavery was abolished in the u.s, some slaves were not happy.they didn't know what to do with their new found freedom, some prefered to stay with their former masters and remain as slaves.even some whites felt giving these blacks was unnecessary.what would they do with it? How would they fend for themselves? So I umderstand your situation very well.I wish u success in those your world

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 07, 2016
Please do us a favour and break out of Nigeria now. Like today today. It will be good riddance to bad rubbish. Who North help? What have the North contributed to Nigeria anyway besides flooding our streets with beggars, giving birth to children they cannot cater for, illiteracy and terrorism.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by dannytoe(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2016
They better leave, aleast more oil money to develop the south. the northern state's, have been one of the liabilities of this country, always waiting for monthly alocation from abuja, without developing their IGR. infact they re not among the top 5 states with improved IGR. Abi who them epp??

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 8:13pm On May 07, 2016
Nothing wey person no go see for naija, even Fulani dey threaten secession grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Hisduchess(f): 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

wait ooo do you think we igbos care. abeg we choputas not.after all who una epp?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

As a proud Oduarewan, even if the hausa muslims kill we yoruba muslims 500 times. We must deny the killings and blame the ibos. Infact we must say that only ibos were killed, so that our love with hausa will be protected.
Sai Oduarewanistan!
Yaba left immate who need a brain reset

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by David25(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2016
Wait what? let me go to the backyard and see how many people gives a rat's ass. .. ... ... .... ..... ......
Lol grin come take a look yourself, no single person

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Gmajor(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
you wont be missed
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by jesuspikinjp(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
Good radiance.....they better do cuz we wont miss them
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by nathdim: 9:11pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
as usual an errand dog with his master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Inaugurates Committee To End Economic Recession In Nigeria(pics) / 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George / Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.