Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria (11254 Views)

Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by BiafranAmerican: 9:14pm On May 07, 2016
If not for the Yorubas, will we be sharing same country with these cow dung eaters?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ikeg7416: 9:18pm On May 07, 2016
Please,for the sake of the God that made us Evict Fulani from South so Northerners can break up this fake of a country

I guess that think we care if they threaten divide. We want it jor. We all want to get away from blood thirsty animals

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2016
Thewrath:
I guess this is the part they expect the south to beg?

KikikikikiKikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by SoapMactavish(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2016
[

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by dikeigbo2(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
If hausa and fulani goes, we yorubas will join them and live peacefully with them in Odua-Arewa islamic republic. I am a yoruba muslim and we want to stay with fulani not ibos.

Correction

There nothing like ibos.
What existed and existing is IGBOS

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by SoapMactavish(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Yes, Islamic Republic of Odua-Arewastan must rise. Once we establish grazing reserves in Ondo and Ekiti, we will install Emirs in those places to maintain the peace. Next is Lagos and after that, we will dip the Quran inside the Atlantic so that the wishes of our great-grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio will be fulfilled. The only problem there is that the infidel Yeeboes are deeply entrenched in that place. With the support of the ever loyal Yorubas, they can be dislodged. We can wage a Jihad against them. What do you think?

U want to install emir in Ondo?....puhahaha...i trust my people and pity ur future. Nah cane dem go use flog ur emir comot for town. cheesy

PS: u can ask Eze Ndigbo grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by DeWisedon(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2016
what a sweet good news

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Masterclass32: 10:15pm On May 07, 2016
Why don't they just secede immediately?

Do they have to give conditions? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by dikeigbo2(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

ibo, whether you like it or not, we yorubas will join the hausa and fulani to form a happy nation. We want more emirates sef.

Power of weed at work

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by DauraDullard0(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2016
SoapMactavish:
U want to install emir in Ondo?....puhahaha...i trust my people and pity ur future. Nah cane dem go use flog ur emir comot for town. cheesy

PS: u can ask Eze Ndigbo grin
Please, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba unity must be maintained. Watch what you say please

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by dikeigbo2(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

No my Ibo brother, we are slaves and our governor in Ebonyi have promise to give fulani our land, our Enugu is now IDP camp site. Are we cursed in Alaigbo? Log on to your mirabeltsolaye and arodetsolaye handle pls

IBO brothers
Alaigbo √ you could have written Alaibo also...thanks for being there.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by kingwiz(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
If hausa and fulani goes, we yorubas will join them and live peacefully with them in Odua-Arewa islamic republic. I am a yoruba muslim and we want to stay with fulani not ibos.
lol,safe trip

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by vicdall(f): 11:19pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

you are ibo, we yorubas don't want to stay with ibos. We want to live with fulani, that's why we gave them oyo and ogun as grazing fields since 100 years ago. Ask my brothers joborskills, passingshot, eshinwaju and coolitempa. We will build a great nation with fulanis.
Okay cool. You can go with them no b quarrel. I strongly support your decision

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ahaz: 11:28pm On May 07, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
oga safe journey o d igbos dont need u too, may d devil dat tempted u see u thru

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ahaz: 11:31pm On May 07, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

My Ibo brother from Abia, why do you continue to disgrace our tribe. Is this a curse or what? This act of yours is shameful.
baba ijesha dont you think your brother is right?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by okekeanayo(f): 11:34pm On May 07, 2016
Controversialad:
Northerners Says they want to Split From Nigeria
Northern Senators Threatened To Break Up Nigeria If Fulani Herdsmen Are Evicted From The South.
Fulani herdsmen with cow
Senators from the nineteen states in Northern Nigeria have issued a communique today regarding threats emanating from certain regions of the country demanding immediate relocation of herdsmen.
The Northern Senators warned governors and village heads in South-East in particular to cease from making proclamations that could overheat an already polarized country.

Chairman of the Northern Senators’ Forum, APC Senator Abdullahi Adamu from Nasarawa West read a communique on behalf of the group. Senator said, “We appreciate the steps the federal government had taken so far to contain the problems of herdsmen/farmers clashes and call on community leaders to be careful when making statements on these ugly incidences.

“There would be no country called Nigeria, if other parts of the country asked Fulani herdsmen to leave their communities and states. We, therefore, warn everybody, including governors to desist from making inflammatory remarks. A governor is a community leader. The only difference is that he has a label called governor.

“If you don’t mind, attacks by Fulani Herdsmen in recent times started with the West when elder statesman, Chief Olu Falae, had some very nasty experience. It was attributed at the time to Fulani herdsmen. At the end, those people were apprehended...www.controversialada.com/2016/05/northerners-says-they-want-to-split.html
this Adamu of a thing a horrible tribalist who have no common sense as regarding what obtains in the current world. Biafrans want to leave Nigerian and you have been shivering because of that and turned back to spew rubbish. who want to live with vampires like you beasts?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ahaz: 11:35pm On May 07, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

No my Ibo brother, we are slaves and our governor in Ebonyi have promise to give fulani our land, our Enugu is now IDP camp site. Are we cursed in Alaigbo? Log on to your mirabeltsolaye and arodetsolaye handle pls
oga d last time i check ambode vincent sited d lagos idp camp,d first in d south and d one in ogun is still runing, and i learnt oyo wants to open two more incase anyof you drunkly oppose d fulanis in their grazing reserve sory in their oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10am On May 08, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
agbaya big fool, see ur head like kashew

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by hardcorevin(m): 1:24am On May 08, 2016
Controversialad:
Northerners Says they want to Split From Nigeria
Northern Senators Threatened To Break Up Nigeria If Fulani Herdsmen Are Evicted From The South.
Fulani herdsmen with cow
Senators from the nineteen states in Northern Nigeria have issued a communique today regarding threats emanating from certain regions of the country demanding immediate relocation of herdsmen.
The Northern Senators warned governors and village heads in South-East in particular to cease from making proclamations that could overheat an already polarized country.

Chairman of the Northern Senators’ Forum, APC Senator Abdullahi Adamu from Nasarawa West read a communique on behalf of the group. Senator said, “We appreciate the steps the federal government had taken so far to contain the problems of herdsmen/farmers clashes and call on community leaders to be careful when making statements on these ugly incidences.

“There would be no country called Nigeria, if other parts of the country asked Fulani herdsmen to leave their communities and states. We, therefore, warn everybody, including governors to desist from making inflammatory remarks. A governor is a community leader. The only difference is that he has a label called governor.

“If you don’t mind, attacks by Fulani Herdsmen in recent times started with the West when elder statesman, Chief Olu Falae, had some very nasty experience. It was attributed at the time to Fulani herdsmen. At the end, those people were apprehended...www.controversialada.com/2016/05/northerners-says-they-want-to-split.html

thank God,let them scatter,nt only divide
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ObiofOnitsha: 1:39am On May 08, 2016
ahaz:
oga d last time i check ambode vincent sited d lagos idp camp,d first in d south and d one in ogun is still runing, and i learnt oyo wants to open two more incase anyof you drunkly oppose d fulanis in their grazing reserve sory in their oyo state.

Illiterate, what is ambode vincent? Your Education is a waste and your sponsor deserve to sue you for wasting his time and money.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ObiofOnitsha: 1:39am On May 08, 2016
ahaz:
baba ijesha dont you think your brother is right?

You are drunk.
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ObiofOnitsha: 1:40am On May 08, 2016
dikeigbo2:

IBO brothers
Alaigbo √ you could have written Alaibo also...thanks for being there.

Stop disgracing us.
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ObiofOnitsha: 1:42am On May 08, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

This ibo man, why are you following me upandan. Allow me as a yoruba to unite with hausa and fulani peacefully. what happen?

My fellow Ibo brother, we are with the fulani and they have taken over our Ebonyi and Enugu, we are happy to be slaves to all tribes in Nigeria. God bless our slavery life.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ObiofOnitsha: 1:44am On May 08, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Yes master, anything to maintain our unity in oduarewanistan. The ibos are the problem.

My Ibo brother from Abia, we Ibos are slave to all tribe, we love it that way.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by SmartMugu: 2:12am On May 08, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

you are ibo, we yorubas don't want to stay with ibos. We want to live with fulani, that's why we gave them oyo and ogun as grazing fields since 100 years ago. Ask my brothers joborskills, passingshot, eshinwaju and coolitempa. We will build a great nation with fulanis.
What is this one saying? Fake Yoruba wannabe.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by totorimi: 3:23am On May 08, 2016
They can go to hell infact they should do it as fast as possible, parasites thats what they are. We are self sufficient the earlier we are on our own the better for our childrens children. We dont need no snitch or uncircumcised fulani hanging around us. Whatever we need God has provided it for us. All we need now is our fredom.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Askmewhy(m): 3:31am On May 08, 2016
Honestly this is annoying! Why will they be threatening to bra ke? Let them do that we southern will be most grateful if they do that. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by telemapreye1(f): 6:16am On May 08, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

This ibo man, why are you following me upandan. Allow me as a yoruba to unite with hausa and fulani peacefully. what happen?
You are not yoruba shut up grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by dikeigbo2(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Stop disgracing us.

Anna eweniwe biko,neziokwu Anyi aburo ndi IBO,Anyi bu NDIGBO,esona ndiara akpo onwegi IBO.

Nabata ozia maka Na okwesiri.
Ekene diri GI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by dikeigbo2(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Stop disgracing us.

Nna eweniwe biko,neziokwu Anyi aburo ndi IBO,Anyi bu NDIGBO,esona ndiara akpo onwegi IBO.

Ekene diri GI.
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by 1Dray(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Nna eweniwe biko,neziokwu Anyi aburo ndi IBO,Anyi bu NDIGBO,esona ndiara akpo onwegi IBO.

Ekene diri GI.

Bro, stop wasting you energy typing all that, he is not an Igbo guy but a Yoruba guy pretending to be Igbo.
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ceejaynnaji(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2016
The only thing I can say is,Amen grin
As if they are useful brain u no get,oil non,hard-working non where is the pyramid of nuts now
N u even open ur mouth to talk as if u are important.
Yes they will not b a nigeria without u because u will fight to death, just to keep being a pest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Celebrates 58th Birthday (Photos) / What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.