Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria (11251 Views)

Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by 2ruink(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2016
wow....!
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by omaguibu(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2016
Omo beggers wan go strike. who go suffer
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by 989900B: 9:32pm On May 21, 2016
Stupid people, what they can never take, they are dishing out . . . mfxckers.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Ikennablue(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2016
Well,
I just don't like the way this whole thing is unfolding.
Am igbo, I lives in Abuja. The woman apart from my mum that I like and admire most is a Fulani.
My dad has been working with a Fulani man for like 10 years .. He's just like an uncle to us.
All we really need is One Love
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Bayswater: 10:12pm On May 21, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

I love you my fulani master,Odua-Arewa must rise! Insha Allahu!

I am enjoying the sarcasm lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ericuzor(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

As a proud Oduarewan, even if the hausa muslims kill we yoruba muslims 500 times. We must deny the killings and blame the ibos. Infact we must say that only ibos were killed, so that our love with hausa will be protected.
Sai Oduarewanistan!
hahahahaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahah am rolling on the floor what a comedian... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 21, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

As a proud Oduarewan, even if the hausa muslims kill we yoruba muslims 500 times. We must deny the killings and blame the ibos. Infact we must say that only ibos were killed, so that our love with hausa will be protected.
Sai Oduarewanistan!

Under the influence of dry elephant grass again? grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40am On May 22, 2016
munamu! you mean u and your family?
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kingsolex1:
agbaya big fool, see ur head like kashew
e pain am! cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by ChimaAdeoye: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
[size=15pt]A parasite can never separate itself from the host.

Malaria parasite can never separate itself from human blood unless you take very strong medicines and measures to kill the parasite.

That is the case of the North to Nigeria.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by Talentprince(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
U don kill me die....very funny dude...
u have made my evening thanks.
hahahaha. Lolz
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by tomakint: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

you are ibo, we yorubas don't want to stay with ibos. We want to live with fulani, that's why we gave them oyo and ogun as grazing fields since 100 years ago. Ask my brothers joborskills, passingshot, eshinwaju and coolitempa. We will build a great nation with fulanis.
This guy is a clown

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by attackgat: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
If the Northerners say they want their own country and Igbos say they want their own country! Chei! That means the Yoruba man who can't live without ' one Nigeria' has suffered! Maybe the Youruba nation might have to declare war to keep Nigeria one? How can they let Hausa and Igbo go? What are they going to tell Lord Lugard?
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by xelly: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
They should stop issuing threats and and GO
Re: Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria by elopee3000(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hisduchess:

wait ooo do you think we igbos care. abeg we choputas not.after all who una epp?
biko nne tinyem na whatsaap akala igwem bu nkea 004368860991134 idi uto biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Spent ₦57.8 Billion On Christmas Palliatives / Request For The Creation Of An Urhobo State / Nigerian Electoral Politics: The Politics Of Violence And Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.