Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Threatens To Divorce Wife Because Of Her Addiction To Telemundo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Threatens To Divorce Wife Because Of Her Addiction To Telemundo (595 Views)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens To Divorce Wife Because Of Her Addiction To Telemundo by oluaseunhashy(m): 12:37am On May 08, 2016
A doctor based in Abuja, Mr Chibuzor Eze has threatened to divorce his wife for her addiction to popular foreign soap operas, Telemundo and Zeeworld. According to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Eze said in Abuja “I will divorce my wife if she doesn’t stop with this Zeeworld and Telemundo obsession.” Eze, who works with one of the government hospitals in Abuja, said he had informed his wife, Dorothy a week ago that her obsession to the popular soaps was interfering with her marital life. “I told her last week that I was fed up with how her obsession with these channels was making her to neglect her duty as a wife and mother. “Yet she keeps watching these shows when she’s supposed to be partaking in more important things like taking care of the children and cooking reasonable food for us,” Eze said. Eze said he had to buy food from restaurants four times last week, as his wife had either forgotten to prepare food for the family or burnt the food she was preparing because she was watching Zeeworld and Telemundo. “Tell me, is this not enough to sue for divorce. “As a doctor, I have a very hectic job and should come home to a tasty hot meal. “I have purchased foods from restaurants four times in the last week, because I came home to an empty pot or burnt food and this is unacceptable.’’ he said. According to him, this is after I talked and complained to her about the effect Zee world and Telemundo are having on her. “On Tuesday, she forgot to pick our 10-year-old daughter from school because she was watching her shows. “If these careless acts continue, I will be forced to leave her, because I won’t appreciate coming home to a burnt down house one day.’’

1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Divorce Wife Because Of Her Addiction To Telemundo by captianfreeman(m): 12:42am On May 08, 2016
This telemundo issue is getting out hand. Imagine a woman accusing her husband of not being romantic, just because of telemundo.

Unfortunately, both the young and old are involved in this telemundo craze.
Re: Man Threatens To Divorce Wife Because Of Her Addiction To Telemundo by MRBrownJ: 1:27am On May 08, 2016
south americans (Brazilians/Mexicans/Colombians) are the real people addicted to this telenovela NONSENSE!!!
Re: Man Threatens To Divorce Wife Because Of Her Addiction To Telemundo by Nobody: 7:29am On May 08, 2016
Lolz. One of d habits of women is ..taking little things important and counting important things as nothing..

Well its simple, the husband shd remove the decoder and its cords. Or better still find her a job.

The earlier one knws that its gud to be familiar with everything but never addicted to any, d better

(1) (Reply)

What's Something All Grown Women Should Know About Men ? / More Adorable Shots Of Couple Whose Pre-wedding Photo Went Viral / On Facebook, Women Mention Husbands, Men Don't Mention Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.