Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today (49403 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by destinyChiazor(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Guy wey wan try this with me de neva born am undecided yeye
u go tire for ur papa house
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Lionsclaw: 10:03am On May 08, 2016
Tapout:

Tapout: op, where u say e happen again??

Op: yaba

Tapout: okay.
Guy by the time you travel to western world you will know that this is nothing. Couples kiss and hug anywhere and nobody seems to even look. Well Nigeria seem to be getting there
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by MarieSucre(f): 10:04am On May 08, 2016
Ibroboss:
Propose? They will soon break up,let's bet

bad belle
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by realchidex: 10:07am On May 08, 2016
madness
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Arjeeni: 10:08am On May 08, 2016
I am not surprising that this is happening at YABA LEFT
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by ndcide(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2016
We've been warned of noisy weddings and things like this. I won't say more.

The wise won't do.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by mikeljack(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
see bad mouth, na jealousy day worry you,wait make ur old age increase pas dis na go try am with d guy angry
ireneony:
see bad mouth, na jealousy day worry you,wait make ur old age increase pas dis na go try am with d guy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Autino(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
abi u need a guy tell us
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Qualer: 10:16am On May 08, 2016
Tapout:

Tapout: op, where u say e happen again??

Op: yaba

Tapout: okay.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by totorimi: 10:22am On May 08, 2016
That's what Telemundo can cause.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 10:23am On May 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Where all those brakeless Dangote lorries when you need them?

Wicked! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by goingape: 10:25am On May 08, 2016
Blakberrybabes2:
We all thought it was a movie or photoshoot (due to the presence of the photographer) when this man went down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend! At that moment, the whole traffic stopped. That was when we knew it’s real life. Even the policewoman directing traffic had no choice but to watch in amazement. It happened at Agnes junction close to St. Dominic Catholic church/Our Lady’s secondary school.

It was later gathered that the guy had spoken to the traffic warden about his intention before he went ahead so the warden helped him steer away traffic for the minutes it’d take him to do his "stunt". If not, with the kind of crazy driving in Lagos ehn, one vehicle would just com’an hit them without caring that it’s love they are doing…

Source: http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html
this ediot want to kill himself because of WOMAN undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by omolola15(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2016
jazinogold:
mk dem try m for third mainland bridge

as for me, I go take my babe on a boat cruise....then I will ask her out, if she says NO...na to push her comot for my boat! grin

Lol you wan use laugh kill me. Maaad man grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by PheezyLee(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2016
That dilligent,hardworking policewoman..iLike er die

She deserves a national award
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by schumastic(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:

lol see you, you never jam guy better tell your man before you start dating cus the day he would ask you this question, you would end up saying yes out of love...they there na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by 1miccza: 10:31am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
This is it... this is wat I call romantic! cool

If to say one danfo driver wey don take shepe dey see eleven at once dey there,you nor for fit spell Romantic oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by 1miccza: 10:32am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:

Ahhhhh!!!! Aunty you can lie oooo!!! Nor dey form iron woman joooo!!! Swear say yew nor lyk am....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Mypeople2(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
I have heard you.The guy is doing something romantic there and you are in disagreement.Wait a minute, are you ladies even romantic?Now tell me a simple romantic marriage proposal that no one has ever done
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by playtheblues(f): 10:54am On May 08, 2016
They must have come from Yaba under. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Mypeople2(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2016
Let us call a spade a spade, when someone does something superb, let us applaud him/her and not castigate the person. Too many sadists in this world!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by missyQween(f): 10:56am On May 08, 2016
Akkord4gov:
missyQween,come check o
Is it romantic? It could be us grin

Nah Nah...It ain't romantic at all in this heat... I don't expect u to propose in traffic... lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Taku555(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
maybe you haven't seen a true love.i wish u had...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by evapointed(f): 11:00am On May 08, 2016
why people go dey risk their life.the guy no see fast food joint or he no get house... .All these na initial girigi....but congrat to them thou
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by ibkgab001: 11:02am On May 08, 2016
Similar ideology to lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Rexnegro(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2016
Ibroboss:
Hahahhahahahahhahahahaha Lwkmdh
guy I beg no scatta my six pac sexy Belle with laughter pls... I dey church right now so as You make me laff usher come meet me dey ask Why I dey laff I told her say na You cos am...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by hectorswag(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2016
Ibroboss:

Bad belle tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by LEXYCOM: 11:42am On May 08, 2016
Oooooo, so cute......when will my girlfriend propose to me self, am tired of waiting endlessly

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by omonla555: 11:43am On May 08, 2016
Yaba left is nearer
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Nobody: 11:50am On May 08, 2016
If u like propose to am for third main land bridge......all that matters is in your heart ........it not all about the shortrun but the long run...... ....... I sure say T. Billz go do pass that one......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by BABANGBALI: 11:53am On May 08, 2016
Na so teebillz take deceive tiwa savage,where dem dey today?

Fake love,fake life,fake people.

Abeg aminat508 help me call vickyrotex make she come help me scrub my back for bathroom.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by BABANGBALI: 11:55am On May 08, 2016
Mypeople2:
. Too many sadists in this world!
I am one of them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today by Opoki(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
This is it... this is wat I call romantic! cool

This is what you call romantic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.