Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song (49391 Views)

Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video) / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Omicronvaccine: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
A couple have set a new record for the shortest marriage after calling it quits at their reception venue because of the wife's choice of song, IgbereTV reports.

The groom divorced his wife following an argument during their celebrations in Baghdad.

According to local reports, the woman requested the Syrian song Mesaytara by Lamis Kan. The title translates to I am dominant or I will control you.

The song begins with the lyrics: "I am dominant; you will be ruled under my strict instructions, I will drive you crazy if you looked at other girls on the street.

"Yes, I’m dominant, you’re my piece of sugar. As long as you’re with me, you’ll walk under my command."

The bride was reportedly dancing to the song and enjoying her wedding, but the groom's family were not impressed resulting in a huge row between the two families.

This is not the first time this has happened. The song led to another divorce in Jordan last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZGo6ZytAEA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Baawaa(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
The song begins with the lyrics: "I am dominant; you will be ruled under my strict instructions, I will drive you crazy if you looked at other girls on the street.

"Yes, I’m dominant, you’re my piece of sugar. As long as you’re with me, you’ll walk under my command."
The groom is a real man not push and start man.
The singer of that song must be from kingdom of darkness

411 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Kriss216: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
. The song begins with the lyrics: "I am dominant; you will be ruled under my strict instructions, I will drive you crazy if you looked at other girls on the street.

Foolish bride!

Go to your father's house and dominate him. Olodo!

369 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Mayng01(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
They deserve Guinness medal

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Ahmed0336(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dis one Na real red pill president.

244 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by worldclass68(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lol.........straight red flag, straight red card!

No VAR needed cool

217 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Caramia2020(m): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
She wants to be a commander.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by NwaNimo1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Women shah......feminism don twist dere brain

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Godada(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022

The groom deserves a bloody medal.

Soon she would use his head to mop the ground.

Redpiller or not, there is certainly no room for such silliness. And she chose to advertise her dominance in the presence of her inlaws.

The groom needs to chill with a cold Heineken with a 54 capsule of red pills.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by youngreezy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
This man don drink forty cards of red pill capsule,rugged you my nigga make she carry her feminist dominant self go her papa house go dominate her papa....he dodged a bullet there if not the kain suffer em for suffer for that marriage ehn...

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jokers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Brendaniel: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
The girl no try, at the same time, Men in islam marriage are the judge, jury and executioner grin

Na only 3 times he needs to say he don divorce am and it becomes law grin

No court settlement or obligations grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by cassidy1996(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Werey husband and werey family

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by BigYash: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZGo6ZytAEA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A real nigga right there.. She should go look for a simp that will agree to such nonesense.. If say na Nigeria man,he for collect better present(gift) from me..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Onyenna(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
That’s fvcked up!

Nnaah Meehn!!!

Ike gwuru....

8 Likes

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by OluwaBlessyn: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Una say wahala be like wetin again?

3 Likes

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by MideMrPossible: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
;D5

1 Like

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Sucre6: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Foolish woman grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by noble2faith(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin

Kankatsutanya!

I laugh spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Roon9(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Maybe the man's penis is small grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by ThinkSmarter: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
When a feminist gets married lol
Kudos to the man.
But, if I were the man
I will take her home.
Bleep her till she born a baby for me before I will divorce her.
If you divorce her with her tummy, still flat.
You will be the loser.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by faithfull18(f): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hanhan, are these ones okay like this.

1 Like

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by dialfa: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fake news from instagram.

1 Like

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by crackhouse(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hian

1 Like

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by loadedvibes: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Naso e dey easy to divorce woman ?

In truth it's only a woman that wants you to divorce her that you can divorce if not its till death do you part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by CondemnBattery(f): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin
What kind of fuckery is this

1 Like

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
That was the last straw.. toxic relationship

3 Likes

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Soulsymbol99: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sure say no be Portable song? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by seunpas: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Rule my feet grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by MITCHELL96: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Just a Mad man and woman that decided to marry grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.