Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB (5163 Views)

FG Begins Oil Bloc Bid Rounds In May / Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by SleekAboki: 9:17pm On May 08, 2016
Olabestonic001:

That's what we are waiting for.
We stay Neutral.
One thing I've come to appreciate about the south west is that they're strategists and master thinkers in understanding the spirit of the times.

Be it in one Nigeria or division,they have everything to gain. They deserve more respect from the Se/Ss than they are currently getting.

Regardless of my differences with tinubu,I would agree he has led his people well politically.

1 Like

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Trapping(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2016
SleekAboki:

One thing I've come to appreciate about the south west is that they're strategists and master thinkers in understanding the spirit of the times.

Be it in one Nigeria or division,they have everything to gain. They deserve more respect from the Se/Ss than they are currently getting.

Regardless of my differences with tinubu,I would agree he has led his people well politically.

I do respect ur opinions, but his thing you spewed here is trash. Don't mistake cowardice with wisdom. Don't mistake ineptitude with strategy. Yorubas have nothing to fight for, they are always divided because they carry on themselves the load of the Fulani. You see dem divided along Christian and Islamic lines, so how do you think they will form a critical mass to present a consensus on any issue.

And BTW if we the biafrans call out we will treat both SW and north the same way. It will just be strictly business, so don't think that the yourubas have anything to gain when we call out.

3 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Olabestonic001(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2016
SleekAboki:

Thanks man.
One thing to learn in life is to learn to take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself. A Biafra is the best for the Yoruba's by all margin (any right thinking Yoruba will tell you that). But, typically, we can't cry more than the bereaved neither will a sensible Yoruba support a clamor for bloodshed. But to take that seeming weaknesses for cowardice is dangerous.
An adage is my local parlance says "Those who dares are always at the receiving ends of a recompense". Its best to just leave Yoruba's out of clamor for Biafra and let them decide themselves when push comes to shove. But whatever, we are strategizing to take bounties if Biafra secede. That I can surely assure you.
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by SleekAboki: 10:16pm On May 08, 2016
Trapping:

I do respect ur opinions, but his thing you spewed here is trash. Don't mistake cowardice with wisdom. Don't mistake ineptitude with strategy. Yorubas have nothing to fight for, they are always divided because they carry on themselves the load of the Fulani. You see dem divided along Christian and Islamic lines, so how do you think they will form a critical mass to present a consensus on any issue.

And BTW if we the biafrans call out we will treat both SW and north the same way. It will just be strictly business, so don't think that the yourubas have anything to gain when we call out.
Another man's militant is another's freedom fighter. You see cowards, I see people that strategically looks out for their self interest and self preservation.

The Yoruba I've come to appreciate are culturally and traditionally rooted. Awo is a man that encapsulates the true meaning of Eyan.

That division between Christians and Muslims is fallacy in Yoruba land. Awo as a strategic thinker singlehandedly won the war.

Never hate your enemies cos it affects your sense of judgment.

1 Like

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by SleekAboki: 10:35pm On May 08, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Thanks man.
One thing to learn in life is to learn to take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself. A Biafra is the best for the Yoruba's by all margin (any right thinking Yoruba will tell you that). But, typically, we can't cry more than the bereaved neither will a sensible Yoruba support a clamor for bloodshed. But to take that seeming weaknesses for cowardice is dangerous.
An adage is my local parlance says "Those who dares are always at the receiving ends of a recompense". Its best to just leave Yoruba's out of clamor for Biafra and let them decide themselves when push comes to shove. But whatever, we are strategizing to take bounties if Biafra secede. That I can surely assure you.
Only if the igbos would stop threatening Yorubas as if they would obliterate them once biafra is achieved.
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by dmater: 11:10pm On May 08, 2016
SleekAboki:

Only if the igbos would stop threatening Yorubas as if they would obliterate them once biafra is achieved.

In what ways are the Igbo people threatening Yorubas as if they would obliterate them? Maybe you are using reverse psychology as a substitute for your lack of words to buttress your point.

1 Like

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by SleekAboki: 11:22pm On May 08, 2016
dmater:

In what ways are the Igbo people threatening Yorubas as if they would obliterate them? Maybe you are using reverse psychology as a substitute for your lack of words to buttress your point.
Do you understand the depth of the grudges held against Awo and by extension the yourbas for the introduction of the strategic blockade that fast-paced an end to the civil war?

In the interest of self preservation,don't you think the yorubas are a little more safer with the Hausa Fulani than with biafra who has consistently shown through words and actions of likely exacting vengeance once jungle matures?
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by dmater: 11:43pm On May 08, 2016
SleekAboki:

Do you understand the depth of the grudges held against Awo and by extension the yourbas for the introduction of the strategic blockade that fast-paced an end to the civil war?

In the interest of self preservation,don't you think the yorubas are a little more safer with the Hausa Fulani than with biafra who has consistently shown through words and actions of likely exacting vengeance once jungle matures?

You did not respond to my question.

Do you know the depth of the grudges against Achebe and Ojukwu for their stands against injustice?

It is the absolute right of everyone or group to choose whom to tag along with. Whatever interest a group may have they should pursue it without being in the way of other people.
Even in the face of many provocations and destruction of their businesses the Igbo people have never taken up arms against the Yorubas.
Do we mention the case of threatening to drown a whole tribe in the lagoon?

You failed to point out that this same Hausa-Fulani group have consistently dealt with the Yorubas in so many ways even in Yoruba land.

You ought to know that the threats of annihilation have always come from the other camps and certainly not from the Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by SleekAboki: 12:05am On May 09, 2016
dmater:

You did not respond to my question.

Do you know the depth of the grudges against Achebe and Ojukwu for the stands against injustice?

It is the absolute right of everyone or group to choose whom to tag along with. Whatever interest a group may have they should pursue it without being in the way of other people.
Even in the face of many provocations and destruction of their businesses the Igbo people have never taken up arms against the Yorubas.
Do we mention the case of threatening to drown a whole tribe in the lagoon?

You failed to point out how the Hausa-Fulani group have consistently dealt with the Yorubas in so many ways even in Yoruba land.

You ought to know that the threats of annihilation have always come from the other camps and certainly not from the Igbo people.
Even the south south still has that trust issues with biafra.An Anambra man today sees himself as superior to an owerri or Enugu man not to talk of how calabar people are made mockery off.

My point is that igbos should learn how to respect even her perceived enemies and be very open and diplomatic in forging alliances to further their goals.
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by dmater: 12:27am On May 09, 2016
SleekAboki:

Even the south south still has that trust issues with biafra.An Anambra man today sees himself as superior to an owerri or Enugu man not to talk of how calabar people are made mockery off.

My point is that igbos should learn how to respect even her perceived enemies and be very open and diplomatic in forging alliances to further their goals.

You should have mentioned how the Ijebus are being castigated by other Yorubas or the Northern Christian tribes being seen as lesser beings.

If I may ask: what kind of 'respect' do you mean - killing and ravaging a people's farmlands, threatening genocide on a people, destroying a people's businesses/business premises, blackmailing a people, or ganging up to ensure the reign of injustice?

Anyone can choose to have 'trust' issues to hide their motives.

1 Like

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by SleekAboki: 12:47am On May 09, 2016
dmater:

You should have mentioned how the Ijebus are being castigated by other Yorubas or the Northern Christians beeing seen as lesser beings.

If I may ask: what kind of 'respect' do you mean - killing and ravaging a people's farmlands, threatening genocide on a people, destroying a people's businesses/business premises, blackmailing a people, or ganging up to ensure the reign of injustice?

Anyone can choose to have 'trust' issues to hide their motives.
Respect entails appreciating a hosts way of life,culture and traditions.Not every culture places premiums on getting rich or die trying approach of an average business minded igbo.

I can elect to be doing owoda as an agbero while retiring home to a bowl of hot Amala and ofe mmanu soup at night and don't need to be reminded how I'm been systematically dominated in my own backyard.
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Wyttcat: 6:04am On May 09, 2016
You guys have finally found the Avengers? I thought you said Tinubu and Apc are the Niger delta Avengers? So Tinubu is in talks with ipob to join forces. You guys are a lost cause, you have completely lost your minds. Anyone taking you unstable paranoid hypocrites seriously has a problem.
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by coolitempa(f): 2:07pm On May 10, 2016
sexybrooke:
I used to see coolitempa and superstar1 as a jokers but this op I give up is that how the zoo govt wants to nail nnamdi kanu ? Oh the come on don't justify the name zoo un intelligent issues like this aint worth it come on the zoo(nigeria) is bigger than this so find another joke we aint buying

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by bobmalu83(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
First...edo aint part of biafra and will never be part of any..second..its all beer parlour gist..third ipod and niger delta have nothing in common. ...the latter is fighting for the control of its resources ,the former is. Just acephalous in its thinking

nobody would like edo to be part of her because they do not have base today they will claim they are from yorubaland tomorrow another tribe so no one would like to align with those kind ppl
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by cybertyrant(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
K

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by cybertyrant(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
C

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Step-down From The Throne If Buhari Win – (emir Vows) / Nigerians Don’t Know What Is Coming, They Are Still Ignorant — Mailafia / A Woman Sighted At Owerri Road, Onitsha Wearing Biafran Regalia At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.