Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9187201 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
steric58:
Lol my oga @noobody no vex dis babe is so dope, I just have a little problem with the phone I believe dat one no be problem share but I hate am, I want my phone to be locked to 3g only despite the fact I change am to 3g without switching off the phone, the phone change back to 2g please is there any way I can lock the phone to 3g without changing back to 2g, I no like am please my oga in the house Princetom1 Gptech please help but overall I dry enjoy this machine except the above problem
Have you solved the issue?
if no is it that you want it permanently stuck on the faster network even after turning off your phone? is that the problem??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
nadalion:
if no is it that you want it permanently stuck on the faster network even after turning off your phone? is that the problem??
Oya, drop the solution joor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
jboixxx:

Oya, drop the solution joor.
With this .mode, the only time my LTE drops is when I don't have LTE coverage. As for my Glo, it's always on 3g even after restarting my phone..

**Modified***

cc
steric58
jboixxx

Go to settings>sim card and mobile network>Sim 1>Preferred network type..

NOTE. You can use this to lock it after using the *#*#4636#*#* method to select your preferred spread on each Sim card.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tochukwu75(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
How much is Xiaomi Redmi 3 in Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
tochukwu75:
Do you mean Redmi note 3 or Redmi 3?, the only available redmi 3 series I see now is the Redmi 3s.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
tochukwu75:

Check shops at Ikeja... But na Redmi 4x be latest..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
GrandMufti:

Miui 8 na rubbish angry
Hmm, why say so sir?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jakiedudu(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pls anybody here know how to unlock MTN huawei 303s-1 modem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 1:20am On Jun 20, 2017
You can now track your refund process

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 1:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Iphone 5, 5C and ipad 4 becomes obsolete to its users as apple introduces iOS 11, see link below for full information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/iphone-5-5c-and-ipad-4-air-users-in.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2017
princetom1:

Both is global rom, one is 32gb rom while d oda is 64gb ROM bt they are more expensive than if u buy from my boys here, delivery to naija is almost sane day, dome times faster sef,

Cc: Protein0 and noobody
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Generalkorex(m): 2:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Any xiaomi phone 4 sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by directonpc(m): 2:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Latest prices of Xiaomi and Popular android devices in naija
Check it before you buy your next device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Ebubemg:
You can now track your refund process
on mobile app or where?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 4:10am On Jun 20, 2017
nadalion:
yes brother I want it completely locked down to 3g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 4:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Oga noobody come take your note 4x I no buy again grin which kind wahala be this now battery no gree die 5hrs on screen and still counting grin cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okusi(m): 4:43am On Jun 20, 2017
dragnet:
There's nothing special about front-page, keep doing your thing on a low-level.

But I must confess, the tecno guys make more noise than you guys, and they can get really annoying.

The spambot does it's job as it should, if you are not satisfied, mail the mod for an appeal.

With FP we'll have more pages of Irrelevances especially from those little kids cum tribalists. Abeg we like am like this. Ariwo kọ́ ni SUCCESS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Excelboi(m): 5:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Ordered for my Xiaomi from SmartGO store two days ago using Kardiz online debit card. Expecting my device eagerly. Finally joined the Xiaomi family.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:56am On Jun 20, 2017
steric58:
Oga noobody come take your note 4x I no buy again grin which kind wahala be this now battery no gree die 5hrs on screen and still counting grin cheesy grin

Oya send me pix of battery life and SOT mk i open dispute sharply,ur battery not draining na major factory bug,xiaomi wud never find a solution to it grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:00am On Jun 20, 2017
As-salamu alyakum!! grin

In the spirit of the upcoming ramandan festival,and this holy month,CBN governor has directed me to reduce $$$$ rates even cheaper than we offer it,so your very cheap $$$$ fron CBN now has a further price reduction,offer valid till $$$$$ stock lasts,so come and place ur unlimited $$$ offers right now and do your sharp checkouts easily(terms and conditions apply)

DANKE!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kurt09(m): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2017
steric58:
noobody:

Oya send me pix of battery life and SOT mk i open dispute sharply,ur battery not draining na major factory bug,xiaomi wud never find a solution to it grin
Laughs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sinaj(f): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2017
princetom1:
Sinaj, u are just being a lookwoman smiley
lol

M enoying the thread nau nd learning new things too tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2017
The way things are going on this thread. Page 2000 is only two weeks away. Meanwhile, someone gotta tell the mod that "Ariwo ko ni Music". Guys are solving real problems here... Not just making empty hypes. That enough is worth celebrating but like a good man said, "FP no affect Forex" shebi?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2017
dragnet:
Meanwhile, if you guys crave front-page so much (which is just for about 24hrs anyway), I may put in an application for it.

Not necessary bro. The product is already marketing itself and if care is not taken the thread that is already too fast will get all sorts of junk posts that will make it further "bloated".
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Excelboi:
Ordered for my Xiaomi from SmartGO store two days ago using Kardiz online debit card. Expecting my device eagerly. Finally joined the Xiaomi family.

Which one be kardiz online debit card, how did u fund it and at what rate? Give us more info o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2017
jakiedudu:

Cc: Godvilla, rookidmart, GrandMufti, toluwanimi07
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2017
princetom1:

Which one be kardiz online debit card, how did u fund it and at what rate? Give us more info o

Either na all dis BTC virtual cards,i read about it thou,its a virtual visa card,but how d guy take fund ehn own na ehn me sef get interest in,but if na BTC,its not goin to be interesting,
So i await the same explanation too,might be a new interesting approach.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2017
mindtricks:

Hmm, why say so sir?

So many customizations are missing unlike miui 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2017
jakiedudu:

princetom1:

Cc: Godvilla, rookidmart, GrandMufti, toluwanimi07

https://www.nairaland.com/3429120/been-able-unlock-mtn-4g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ndubisik(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2017
tonyeb2k:
I haven't used RN4X before oh but from over 15 to 20 reviews videos I have watched btw the RN4X and R4prime, I can say there is no traceable difference in them. the only side I can say the prime is better is viewing angle cause it has a better PPI. My Oga them at the top can help if am wrong

Air. Thanks a bunch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Dam5reey:

Yeah.. mi 5..

How I did mine

Tap the theme icon at the top right corner, once you download the font..
You will get the first two Screenshot

From theme import, locate the file them you will see it under Fonts.. apply.. enjoy

Name of your theme.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.