Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9305388 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
oribi:

I also do bro most time they deliver before that time frame...even AliExpress write 60 days but have never received an item close to 60 days..
Yea, very true.. Stating it so he does not place an order & believe it will arrive in lesser days & wen it does not happen, he comes online & start bashing them. U know how impatient most of us are...

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Gptech:
I fling salute oooo grin.
I say make I hail my boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
chrisja:

Yea, very true.. Stating it so he does not place an order & believe it will arrive in lesser days & wen it does not happen, he comes online & start bashing them. U know how impatient most of us are...

lol him na chief of logistics guess he just asking
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Gptech:

Network 1 kill person here.

Ur sim tray, try put memory card first to see if e go work, and wen this problem start sef? U eject the sim tray before?
Yea ejected the SIM tray twice.

The problem just start when i dey surf web in my free time, i notice say connection just hang stop. I being dey yab airtel say thier network bad. It later turn out that the SIM itself is off.

So since then i've been trying. Though i saw a solution for the problem, but it was for the MTK.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

Try the sim in another phone. You should also update your rom.
But the latest ROM has this quick battery drainage issue now?

Lemme try the SIM in another phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
oribi:

That's not a busy icon but a syncing sign trying off some apps that sync that's not necessary

Yeah, someone mentioned that too. Will do that. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
waxxydude:

The problem just start when i dey surf web in my free time, i notice say connection just hang stop. I being dey yab airtel say thier network bad. It later turn out that the SIM itself is off.

So since then i've been trying. Though i saw a solution for the problem, but it was for the MTK.
Just try and confirm if d sim works sha, and I believe it's the part that shares same port for memory card you are having issues with, still try inserting a memory card.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
waxxydude:

I'm having almost same problem with my n4x, the phone doesn't see my Airtel sim in sim 1, but it sees other sim cards
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Theloveth:

Bro calm down. You will definitely see buyer.
i have open dispute for that Lebanon problem, waiting for AliExpress solution
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
nabeans:

Yeah, someone mentioned that too. Will do that. Thanks
ur welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
guyz pls hafa my goods don arrive can i go claime it. i don't understand the failed stuff

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ebubemg:
I'm having almost same problem with my n4x, the phone doesn't see my Airtel sim in sim 1, but it sees other sim cards
This your case likely has to do with the placement of the chip on the sim, think it's abit off centre.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
dazzy4real:
guyz pls hafa my goods don arrive can i go claime it. i don't understand the failed stuff
Tomorrow or Friday, depending on your location.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Gptech:

Tomorrow or Friday, depending on your location.

my location is calabar
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2017
dazzy4real:

my location is calabar
Give it till Friday, though expect a call from tomorrow.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Gptech:

Give it till First, though expect a call from tomorrow.

alright boss thanks. . can't wait to feel that baby
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Gptech:

Give it till First, though expect a call from tomorrow.

Bro.. xiaomi redmi note 4 4gb ram 64gb rom version and xiaomi redmi note 4x both snapdragon.. which of them battery strong pass.. ??

And also i want to know because d holes fittings are contradicting.
Will a case meant for xiaomi redmi note 4x fits redmi note 4 4gb ram snapdragon dragon global version

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FestlinENT: 2:20am On Jun 29, 2017
dazzy4real:

congratulations!
e don reach post office,
if na your first time to collect for post office then track am for nipost website else just go any nearest post office for your side and request for your package with a valid ID card,

you fit go tomorrow go pick am sef!
sha let us know when you don collect am.

cheers!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:18am On Jun 29, 2017
lavenderjade:

Bro.. xiaomi redmi note 4 4gb ram 64gb rom version and xiaomi redmi note 4x both snapdragon.. which of them battery strong pass.. ??

Will a case meant for xiaomi redmi note 4x fits redmi note 4 4gb ram snapdragon dragon global version

From the images, You are comparing note 4 mtk with note 4x snapdragon. Their holes are not the same. You also compared them with redmi pro, an entirely different phone.

But note 4x and note 4 sd have same design.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2017
GrandMufti:

From the images, You are comparing note 4 mtk with note 4x snapdragon. Their holes are not the same. You also compared them with redmi pro, an entirely different phone.

But note 4x and note 4 sd have same design.

Thanks thats what i wanted to be sure of...
Am going for xiaomi redmi note 4 SD 4gb ram .. but am gettin redmi note 4x accessories for it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 6:03am On Jun 29, 2017
waxxydude:
Good morning. The problem still persist. Which kind wahala be this now?

Boss which problem be that?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
oops sorry.

I thought its 4gb version. That's the one I'm looking for.

By the way, this version is already going for 56k on jumia now.

I have 4gb... How much you budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Ebubemg:
i have open dispute for that Lebanon problem, waiting for AliExpress solution
Same here, but no resolution till now. Their 60days buyer's protection is still giving them upper hand. The dispute is still there though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2017
lavenderjade:

Both has same performance because they are essentially thesame phone. For the accessories, the casing might not be the same, even though it's supposed to be, I think I heard noobody saying something like that, oya noobody, come shuke mouth.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Gptech:

Both has same performance because they are essentially thesame phone. For the accessories, the casing might not be the same, even though it's supposed to be, I think I heard noobody saying something like that, oya noobody, come shuke mouth.

The first image is redmi note 4x SD 32gb rom 3gb ram and the second one is redmi note 4 4gb ram 64gb rom SD

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2017
lavenderjade:

As long as it's RN4 you are buying is Snapdragon just buy any case that's for RN4x...., if you buy a Redmi note 4 case you'll be getting the one for the mtk version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2017
lavenderjade:

The first image is redmi note 4x SD 32gb rom 3gb ram and the second one is redmi note 4 4gb ram 64gb rom SD
Then it's exactly thesame.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2017
emaminaj:

As long as it's RN4 you are buying is Snapdragon just buy any case that's for RN4x....Sellers on AliExpress, if buy a Redmi note 4 case you'll be getting the one for the mtk version

Thanks man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2017
Gptech:

Then it's exactly thesame.

Yeah bro..
Wanted to clarify that

Thanks all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EvilMetahuman: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2017
dukeo:

I have 4gb... How much you budget?
brand new or used?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2017
My airtel Sim does Dat sometimes.. But when I change it to glo... It settles back... Reporting from tecno 8h tab...
waxxydude:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.