Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,913 members, 7,852,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9425666 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
brand new or used?

Used. Just a month sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2017
waxxydude:
But the latest ROM has this quick battery drainage issue now?

Lemme try the SIM in another phone.

Update or factoryreset might be your last hope. But how old is your airtel sim?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EvilMetahuman: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2017
dukeo:

Used. Just a month sha
lol
Even if you have been using it for more than a year, you won't tell me now cheesy
Anyway, how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Gptech:

Just try and confirm if d sim works sha, and I believe it's the part that shares same port for memory card you are having issues with, still try inserting a memory card.
No its the first slot not the hybrid second.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
lol

Even if you have been using it for more than a year, you won't tell me now cheesy

Anyway, how much?

You are truly not nice ......... And you also got Evil in your moniker .......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Airtel! Airtel! Airtel!!! Una scam me finish i come carry una matter come here, because of that una won come give me hypertension, una come dey do una thing so that i go factory reset or update to something wey go cause me kasala.

But GOD in heaven said otherwise, airtel you can't just touch my chuldren phone and be causing jagajaga!

I carry the matter go my pastor. Enough is Enough!!! After my pastor bind and cast their strong hold, heavy 2hours of prayers. My pastor with his four deacons, the atmosphere come wet like say rain being fall.

Naso my pastor come comot him MTN sim, clean am well well, order me to open my SIM tray, throwey the airtel put the MTN.

Naso my people as i put the SIM i won come ON the phone naso my hand come dey hard me, everywhere dey shake, pastor and deacon dey pour prayer, everywhere dey turn turn turn, things dey fall break, naso i use all my power ON the phone. Everywhere come settle.

Lo and behold MTN come show! cheesy grin grin

But my people i can't just let the matter die there, i dey travel go Benin nextweek i go carry that SIM folow body.

Warning: if you know say your father, mother or relation is working in AIRTEL tell am say make hin go find work elsewhere before 2nd JULY

Make i baff up dey go work.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
shakol91:
your number is not active on WhatsApp
oh no it is. I just don't use dp and you can't see my last seen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2017
All of una wey help me through the trying times, i wanna say a big THANK YOU!

I fit no remember all una names, even the ones wey no help i still say thank you for atleast reading through.

The matter no be ROM or reset or anything physical, the matter spiritual, e bloody but GOD has taken control.

I have my sim1 back.

My victory story/movie against principalities anf powers.

To God be the glory.

Oya play that Nollywood song.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kaymical(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2017
pls l see that redmi note 3 with 3 g ram is available.....pls how much is it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olakunlae: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Good day everyone. I want someone to give a review of the redmi note 4 especially the camera, how bad or how good is it?

Another thing someone should help me with is that I bought a wristwatch on aliexpress and I updated the address with my home address. I spoke to a friend of mine two days ago, he said free shipping do not take packages to home addresses - that I know before but read it online that the package will be sent to the nearest post office near my home - he Said I'd need to open a P.O box address first meaning that it is the po box address I'd need to give as delivery address for free shipping. How true is what my friend said and what's the fate of the watch I bought ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Olakunlae:
Good day everyone. I want someone to give a review of the redmi note 4 especially the camera, how bad or how good is it?

Another thing someone should help me with is that I bought a wristwatch on aliexpress and I updated the address with my home address. I spoke to a friend of mine two days ago, he said free shipping do not take packages to home addresses - that I know before but read it online that the package will be sent to the nearest post office near my home - he Said I'd need to open a P.O box address first meaning that it is the po box address I'd need to give as delivery address for free shipping. How true is what my friend said and what's the fate of the watch I bought ?

u don't need to open any post office adress so long as u gave them ur home adress any post office close to ur home address is where your package will be delivered to.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
lol

Anyway, how much?

Noobody see this statement first
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
waxxydude:
Airtel! Airtel! Airtel!!! Una scam me finish i come carry una matter come here, because of that una won come give me hypertension, una come dey do una thing so that i go factory reset or update to something wey go cause me kasala.

But GOD in heaven said otherwise, airtel you can't just touch my chuldren phone and be causing jagajaga!

I carry the matter go my pastor. Enough is Enough!!! After my pastor bind and cast their strong hold, heavy 2hours of prayers. My pastor with his four deacons, the atmosphere come wet like say rain being fall.

Naso my pastor come comot him MTN sim, clean am well well, order me to open my SIM tray, throwey the airtel put the MTN.

Naso my people as i put the SIM i won come ON the phone naso my hand come dey hard me, everywhere dey shake, pastor and deacon dey pour prayer, everywhere dey turn turn turn, things dey fall break, naso i use all my power ON the phone. Everywhere come settle.

Lo and behold MTN come show! cheesy grin grin

But my people i can't just let the matter die there, i dey travel go Benin nextweek i go carry that SIM folow body.

Warning: if you know say your father, mother or relation is working in AIRTEL tell am say make hin go find work elsewhere before 2nd JULY

Make i baff up dey go work.
I'm Glad you've gotten back your inner peace grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oylam(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Stormyweather:
Smooth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
kaymical:
pls l see that redmi note 3 with 3 g ram is available.....pls how much is it
Why not go for redmi note 4 redmi note 3 doesn't ship to Nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
toluwanimi07:

I can actually get him note 3 to Nigeria.

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Guys i think is xiaomi charger that is slow, at least see the remaining time to charged my phone to full, but if it is a xiaomi charger i would still be getting about 1hr 20 sumtin minutes remaining to charged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Protein0:

I can actually get him note 3 to Nigeria.

wink
my boss has said it all oh ur lucky
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Stormyweather:
I fear u o,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2017
waxxydude:
No its the first slot not the hybrid second.

Hafr the redmi note 4. 4gb ram 64gb rom battery??
Lasts like redmi note 4x abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
lavenderjade:

Oga it is the same SOC na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Oga it is the same SOC na.
maami which device did you get on xiaomi sales?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2017
toluwanimi07:
maami which device did you get on xiaomi sales?

My dream phone!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
lavenderjade:

The battery is great, though i haven't used the RN4x but with 3gb RAM it'd be slightly better.

It's just time, i'll try do a review on this by Sunday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
nadalion:
I'm Glad you've gotten back your inner peace grin
Asin inner peace indeed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
ekesoft:
My airtel Sim does Dat sometimes.. But when I change it to glo... It settles back... Reporting from tecno 8h tab...
Thanks it worked for me. Probably airtel did not want me to use up the data completely or sell off the airtime in the account as i dey vex.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
omoadeleye:
Guys i think is xiaomi charger that is slow, at least see the remaining time to charged my phone to full, but if it is a xiaomi charger i would still be getting about 1hr 20 sumtin minutes remaining to charged

It all depends on what you're doing with your phone while charging. At 78%, my note 3 will take about 45 mins or less to reach 100%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
dukeo:

Boss which problem be that?
Problem solved man Thanks!

The Samaranth theme you prodvided link for i don download am now to apply am be the thing. Tried importing to theme app but no luck.

It says i need a third party app, which is?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kaymical(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
toluwanimi07:

you mean the Snapdragon version? and with how many gig ram sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
omoadeleye:
That estimate is not always correct o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
waxxydude:
All of una wey help me through the trying times, i wanna say a big THANK YOU!

I fit no remember all una names, even the ones wey no help i still say thank you for atleast reading through.

The matter no be ROM or reset or anything physical, the matter spiritual, e bloody but GOD has taken control.

I have my sim1 back.

My victory story/movie against principalities anf powers.

To God be the glory.

Oya play that Nollywood song.
U sha, many marks go full ur body, unto wetin u do wen u small. grin.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LUGBE and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.