Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,768 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9474650 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
gidieberry:
hw i take remember, lols...funnab wey i don dey cram 120-160 paed lecture note since 100l, to remember z now part of me.....
once again, i wish u a bountiful harvest ....bt if u need consultancy, ma charges aint high bro...am an agricultural administrator...

See boss oo, thanks a lot...No worry I go beep you as things dey go on, as we dey expand we go need your services...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2017
donprosper6:
portion0 gimme your contact

protein0 come oo

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2017
donprosper6:
portion0 gimme your contact
cc Protein0

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Malanot: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Well I have been following dis thread on invisible mode until recently wen I remembered that I also had an account here n I decided to sign in and continue my off mode . yesterday's misunderstanding got me interested with all the advise and disappointment and I think I will also make my own little contribution make e no loss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
oribi:

08032358xxx
Thank you. I will contact you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benstino:
Hi
Theloveth, mine takes 6.
Yepa! What do you use to charge it? I use my stock mi max charger.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Malanot: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Here's something that everyone should understand. The deal was agreed based on family and not strictly business. I don't do family because it brings insult. Ppl that ask for favor or assistance easily turn wild once payment has been made by them.

Am a Water Engr and I know what an saying, the ppl you decide to help by cutting down ur price are the once that takes ur name to police and other places if any delay or dey start calling you once payment is made.

They are also commanding and dictational as if they taught you the job and you begin to wonder if this is the same person that was begging at the start of this deal.

The fact is there's nothing ProteinO could have done because his hands were tired. The client called him out when he hasn't failed yet, he threaten refund also and now the fone has arrived. Do you expect ProteinO to now spend extra cash to send the fone to the client after wasting his time here clearing his name?

Let's say he does that and everyone is happy, do you also know that the client will still be owing him 2k to be paid later this month? Are you going to be there to foretell how that plays out?

It's better the way things went that way both parties will review themselves and make sure such doesn't happen again. If the client had made full payment then that would have swayed the seller knowing that the client dealt the biz card. But after dealing the family card then you come out and start shouting foul wen the seller hadn't defaulted? Do you know what 2k can do for you in a ponzi scheme within 3wks? Lol

Like someone said here, Nigerian with double standard. Customer is kind is a quote that's readily used so I guess the seller is a slave? It's only poverty mentality ppl that has such mindset.

The real liberated humans knows that respect is reciprocal, and the rich tends to know that better but I don't mean the money miss road onces oo, cos they are still poor in the mind even with all their money and it's in Nigeria that you find them most. Go to the states and try insulting ur house help or and worker or salesman doing thier job then wen you pay damages in court, you will learn to respect all humans no matter the trade. Thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Malanot:
Here's something that everyone should understand. The deal was agreed based on family and not strictly business. I don't do family because it brings insult. Ppl that ask for favor or assistance easily turn wild once payment has been made by them.

Am a Water Engr and I know what an saying, the ppl you decide to help by cutting down ur price are the once that takes ur name to police and other places if any delay or dey start calling you once payment is made.

They are also commanding and dictational as if they taught you the job and you begin to wonder if this is the same person that was begging at the start of this deal.

The fact is there's nothing ProteinO could have done because his hands were tired. The client called him out when he hasn't failed yet, he threaten refund also and now the fone has arrived. Do you expect ProteinO to now spend extra cash to send the fone to the client after wasting his time here clearing his name?

Let's say he does that and everyone is happy, do you also know that the client will still be owing him 2k to be paid later this month? Are you going to be there to foretell how that plays out?

It's better the way things went that way both parties will review themselves and make sure such doesn't happen again. If the client had made full payment then that would have swayed the seller knowing that the client dealt the biz card. But after dealing the family card then you come out and start shouting foul wen the seller hadn't defaulted? Do you know what 2k can do for you in a ponzi scheme within 3wks? Lol

Like someone said here, Nigerian with double standard. Customer is kind is a quote that's readily used so I guess the seller is a slave? It's only poverty mentality ppl that has such mindset.

The real liberated humans knows that respect is reciprocal, and the rich tends to know that better but I don't mean the money miss road onces oo, cos they are still poor in the mind even with all their money and it's in Nigeria that you find them most. Go to the states and try insulting ur house help or and worker or salesman doing thier job then wen you pay damages in court, you will learn to respect all humans no matter the trade. Thanks

Imprimatur.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
I received my RN4 global version yesterday courtesy Protein0. I really appreciate the effort. cool cool cool

I wasn't able to use it yesterday cos I was very busy,
I never read thread sef grin
Testing mode activated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
princetom1:

Dude, i dey heaven 9 with my earphone for now, will let u know wen i come back to earth
Abeg come here, never go that heaven 9 yet. Wetin be the name of this your font and theme?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
BeardedTraveler:
I received my RN4 global version yesterday courtesy Protein0. I really appreciate the effort. cool cool cool

I wasn't able to use it yesterday cos I was very busy,
I never read thread sef grin
Testing mode activated. cheesy

Congrats.

I thought you were using a xiaomi phone before now?

Help me with small favor. Confirm the model number of your phone if it's 2016102 or 2016101. The number at the back of the phone should tally with the number on the carton.

Please confirm it's also 32GB or 64GB.

Sorry for the stress wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udemejack(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
anyone in calabar that can help me purchase mi max 2?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buchyke: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
rookidmart:
Wow!
Like wow! Seriously SMH.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
waxxydude:
Abeg come here, never go that heaven 9 yet. Wetin be the name of this your font and theme?

Font is Mido round, theme is customized

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Which hear phone sef?

princetom1:

Dude, i dey heaven 9 with my earphone for now, will let u know wen i come back to earth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
spartacus11:
d way u dey hype dis earphone i fit call evans for u oh, u dey make me jealous.

U no hear where i dey for now? Evans no fit reach heaven 9 o, na d oda side him dey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
gidieberry:
chisos, u receive ticket 2 alien world @ d point of purchase...biko na, make mesef emulate a boss na

Its a free world o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
emaminaj:

My Kz has been given out Na skull candy I dey chill with now o grin

Skull candy, i hear d name dey do well Gan an
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Which hear phone sef?

This one
[Review: MEMT X5 - AudioBudget] is good,have a look at it! https://audiobudget.com/product/MEMT/X5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Toorrr. I'm not an earpiece person. Enjoy
princetom1:

This one
[Review: MEMT X5 - AudioBudget] is good,have a look at it! https://audiobudget.com/product/MEMT/X5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Toorrr. I'm not an earpiece person. Enjoy

A gamer? Or a picture person, u know selfie person wink?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
None of the above.

princetom1:

A gamer? Or a picture person, u know selfie person wink?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Theloveth:

Yepa! What do you use to charge it? I use my stock mi max charger.
Never bothered getting a charger. I charge it with my laotop
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Malanot:

I've decided not to comment on this matter again sef but I must rescind on my decision because of this single post.
None of those that claimed disappointed actually took all those into consideration but I gave them d excuse that they didn't just read everything just the way u apparently did.
I respect your nous sir.
It's just a pity that d same "friends, families and supporters" through whom he requested his money or phone were among the disappointed. I keep wondering if they wouldn't be disappointed if I failed to do his wish. I can't give both his money and phone and which I'll give should be absolutely to my discretion if they would be fair enough on me.

I was chided for revealing his full names but they forgot he did same first
Some said I left him in darkness even when screenshots revealed we spoke barely 15hours b4 he came to call me out
Some said I should have informed him that I would default on the agreement even when the agreed date has never passed
Some claimed it was only in Nigeria service providers feel like doing their clients favour but they failed to realise it was in Nigiera that we do business on "paddy" level and d same "paddy" will feel like king.
He said "paid service" and some others towed his line on that, he shud go and pay for someone else's service for a grey note 4x with case n glass 58k (2k out of which will be on debt). It wasn't latent the kind gesture wasn't recognized.

No one felt disappointed at his overall conduct but some were not very comfortable with my own conduct.
What an hypocrisy!

By upbringing, I recognise when I'm wrong and by my nature I know when to sheath my sword.
I was fufilled with my decision on the matter regardless of the few disappointed, the numerous thumbs up on it, both here and behind d screen are enough for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bookiemart01:
None of the above.

E go get one sha, oya tell us ma
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nochious123:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
And to the "avengers" in the name of potential clients, kindly be notified that u wouldn't be missed on my clients' list.
Clients that will pressure the heal outta my life are free to use the exit zone. No one will lose, u hold ur money, and my nous in handling ur order will be preserved for someone else. No hard feelings.
Once again, I don't need "no chill" or egocentric clients. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
udemejack:
anyone in calabar that can help me purchase mi max 2?
You don't have to find someone in Calabar if you need any Xiaomi phone or other phones sold in Aliexpress, unless of course, you have trust issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gptech:

You don't have to be find someone in Calabar if you need any Xiaomi phone or other phones sold in Aliexpress, unless of course, you have trust issues.

LOUD AM OOO, so people wey dey back go hear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

grin grin ....Make una open ear hear oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

If u can remember ma'am, I used to put that phrase in my adverts, an elderly woman like u advised that I remove it.
I think it's time to reintroduce it.
If you will want your "phone or money" b4 the expiration of ur agreement time, kindly steer clear. If you risk coming near, trust me, u gonna have ur money. Definitely not phone, don't let me say ur phone grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.