Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,854 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9475203 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
BeardedTraveler:
I received my RN4 global version yesterday courtesy Protein0. I really appreciate the effort. cool cool cool

I wasn't able to use it yesterday cos I was very busy,
I never read thread sef grin
Testing mode activated. cheesy

Enjoy ya bae akhi. wink
Anyone that gives me the chance to honour our agreement will definitely have his or her items on or b4 when promised.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
donprosper6:
Protein0 gimme your contact
Contact on signature sir kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm so much enjoying this earpod , the bass na die and very durable

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Apple earpod? .... kiss kiss kiss
Ebubemg:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ebubemg:
What of ear comfortability, how long can u hang it for ur � ears Give us AliExpress link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Protein0:
And to the "avengers" in the name of potential clients, kindly be notified that u wouldn't be missed on my clients' list.
Clients that will pressure the heal outta my life are free to use the exit zone. No one will lose, u hold ur money, and my nous in handling ur order will be preserved for someone else. No hard feelings.
Once again, I don't need "no chill" or egocentric clients. lipsrsealed
you are absolutely rite bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ebubemg:
my broda, how much for original earpods?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
I don buy fake tire
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
udemejack:
anyone in calabar that can help me purchase mi max 2?

Try Lstar4real on NL although Lagos based but can send anywhere for 9ja. 7-9 days delivery period.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keballl: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:
I get why many people are disappointed in protein0 because he returned the money[b] but the JOKE is on those saying they won't patronise them(Noobody and Protein0) because of this incident.[/b]

People you saw some more expensive options from other resellers on here but you still choose to patronise them because of their juicy and REASONABLE offer right?

Come on, you don't have to start throwing your toys out of the pram because you are angry they decided to act like humans (una wey be saint na) abi.

I mean they will never go bankrupt if they decide to stop this business (how much dem dey make self ontop all these wahala).

You can even DIY. Simple.

The JOKE is on you for sounding so patronizing because they are your "pals". They are into the business for profit, if they were so big then they shouldn't bother advertising for customers.

I love and appreciate what they are doing in making it easier for folks to purchase quality products from China and their likes in an era where we have rouges roaming the internet scouring for potential preys. Nevertheless, we should learn to be tolerant to certain excesses to keep this great community going.

I rarely comment on this thread, but hardly a day passes without me reading cos i fell in love with the great camaraderie among colleagues.

We should all learn from this and move forward without taking unnecessary sides. Both the buyer and seller erred, but the pain people felt was the lack of cordial understanding and regards to people who waded in to maintain peace and balance.

We are all here not only to preach the Xiaomi gospel but to help one another in distress. As the the days goes by there will be skirmishes here and there no doubt, but we should expand our tolerance level for certain unpalatable bullshyte.

We keep learning everyday. Cheers.

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ebubemg:

Where you buy am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keballl: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Protein0:
And to the "avengers" in the name of potential clients, kindly be notified that u wouldn't be missed on my clients' list.
Clients that will pressure the heal outta my life are free to use the exit zone. No one will lose, u hold ur money, and my nous in handling ur order will be preserved for someone else. No hard feelings.
Once again, I don't need "no chill" or egocentric clients. lipsrsealed

I know of countless people who said that and their franchise packed up over time due to unneeded arrogance. Am not saying you don't deserve to be pissed off, but displaying needless arrogance won't do you much good.

Be grounded and by God's grace you will go places in whatever endeavor you engage in.

Cheers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Keballl:

The JOKE is on you for sounding so patronizing because they are your "pals". They are into the business for profit, if they were so big then they shouldn't bother advertising for customers.

I love and appreciate what they are doing in making it easier for folks to purchase quality products from China and their likes in an era where we have rouges roaming the internet scouring for potential preys. Nevertheless, we should learn to be tolerant to certain excesses to keep this great community going.

I rarely comment on this thread, but hardly a day passes without me reading cos i fell in love with the great camaraderie among colleagues.

We should all learn from this and move forward without taking unnecessary sides. Both the buyer and seller erred, but the pain people felt was the lack of cordial understanding and regards to people who waded in to maintain peace and balance.

We are all here not only to preach the Xiaomi gospel but to help one another in distress. As the the days goes by there will be skirmishes here and there no doubt, but we should expand our tolerance level for certain unwelcome bullshyte.

We keep learning everyday. Cheers.

LOLLLLL, abeg shift make i see road. Not my problem if your ego is bruised.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Keballl:

the pain people felt was the lack of cordial understanding and regards to people who waded in to maintain peace and balance .

As the the days goes by there will be skirmishes here and there no doubt, but we should expand our tolerance level for certain unwelcome bullshyte.

We keep learning everyday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keballl: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

LOLLLLL, abeg shift make i see road. Not my problem if your ego is bruised.

My ego isn't bruised dear, I am simply laying into your bias. I don't need people "thumbs up" and back patting to feel good. Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benstino:

Never bothered getting a charger. I charge it with my laotop
I will try this too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guys this trakechecker mobile is the best .................. Tanx to the guy that posted the name of this amazing app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
BTW i thought this matter died yesterday undecided undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Protein0:

If u can remember ma'am, I used to put that phrase in my adverts, an elderly woman like u advised that I remove it.
I think it's time to reintroduce it.
If you will want your "phone or money" b4 the expiration of ur agreement time, kindly steer clear. If you risk coming near, trust me, u gonna have ur money. Definitely not phone, don't let me say ur phone grin
Please, put that caveat back on. No time for stories, abeg. Emaminaj and Noobody, if you na still de in the biz, add that line back o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
scarr:

BTW i thought this matter died yesterday undecided undecided

It died already.. let them also contribute... cheesy
how was your trip? cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dam5reey:

It died already.. let them also contribute... cheesy
how was your trip? cool

Was great, landed safely. Thanks....
Anyone can contribute but noone should just bring in any negativity. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
ekesoft:
Guys this trakechecker mobile is the best .................. Tanx to the guy that posted the name of this amazing app

hey..... thanks for acknowledging the referrer..... lol grin

that app doesn't wait NIPOST to update their site sef cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Malanot:
Here's something that everyone should understand. The deal was agreed based on family and not strictly business. I don't do family because it brings insult. Ppl that ask for favor or assistance easily turn wild once payment has been made by them.

Am a Water Engr and I know what an saying, the ppl you decide to help by cutting down ur price are the once that takes ur name to police and other places if any delay or dey start calling you once payment is made.

They are also commanding and dictational as if they taught you the job and you begin to wonder if this is the same person that was begging at the start of this deal.

The fact is there's nothing ProteinO could have done because his hands were tired. The client called him out when he hasn't failed yet, he threaten refund also and now the fone has arrived. Do you expect ProteinO to now spend extra cash to send the fone to the client after wasting his time here clearing his name?

Let's say he does that and everyone is happy, do you also know that the client will still be owing him 2k to be paid later this month? Are you going to be there to foretell how that plays out?

It's better the way things went that way both parties will review themselves and make sure such doesn't happen again. If the client had made full payment then that would have swayed the seller knowing that the client dealt the biz card. But after dealing the family card then you come out and start shouting foul wen the seller hadn't defaulted? Do you know what 2k can do for you in a ponzi scheme within 3wks? Lol

Like someone said here, Nigerian with double standard. Customer is kind is a quote that's readily used so I guess the seller is a slave? It's only poverty mentality ppl that has such mindset.

The real liberated humans knows that respect is reciprocal, and the rich tends to know that better but I don't mean the money miss road onces oo, cos they are still poor in the mind even with all their money and it's in Nigeria that you find them most. Go to the states and try insulting ur house help or and worker or salesman doing thier job then wen you pay damages in court, you will learn to respect all humans no matter the trade. Thanks
Aptly put. May your sagacity never diminish

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oga WorksunLimited, have you been able to get a phone now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
So the Wait Is over..im now a redmi phone user.. Thanks to nobody for helping me with the order.. .u rock bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
i skipped pages (29) and i missed alot, make definitely missed alot. CC Protein0 waiting happen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogbenimax(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Original Vkworld Z3310 3D Screen 2.4 inch Elder Mobile Phone Loud Speaker FM Radio LED Light 2MP Camera Dual SIM Cell phones
http://s.aliexpress.com/EjERnuEZ
(from AliExpress Android) guys watin una tink about this fone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
princetom1:

Font is Mido round, theme is customized
Ok i see. Me still dey expect my earphone o so that atleast we can go to that heaven 9 together.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pls, How can i get cool fonts for my redmi note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yes ooohh
iliyande:

hey..... thanks for acknowledging the referrer..... lol grin

that app doesn't wait NIPOST to update their site sef cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baadal(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just received my package RN4X courtesy of the CBN governor MR NOOBODY grin thanks a lot boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
princetom1:

A curren watch, a sanda computer watch, another gimto watch (Rolex design) and my darling MEMT X5 earphone
Prince, all this your fav watches and earphone, i hope you still they listen to madam cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cvxxx, Shagaya, bwehdoneit(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.