Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9200104 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 3:12am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 3:58am On Jul 09, 2017
spartacus11:

in 2016 the most search Android phone in nigeria is infinix note 3

how come ur xiaomi which u claim is crashing price is not even in top 10.

https://trends.google.com/trends/yis/2016/NG/?hl=en-GB
bro people aren't aware about it yet man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

Ask Gptech where he keep him grin
so is maami u are calling him @mizmycoli comman see @princetom1 oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Are you having issues ordering your items on Aliexpress?

Why do you have to wait for 2 months before you order ur phone on Aliexpress as a result of dollar purchase limit on ur account?

Why do you have to order your item on Aliexpress at N375/$?

You can now order your item below N375/$.

To place your order on Aliexpress below N375/$, kindly chat me on whatsapp. The item will be delivered to the PO nearest to your provided address.

If u have trust issues, u don't need to chat me up.

Check my signature for my phone no (0.8.0.693.Seven.69.5.6).

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 4:08am On Jul 09, 2017
nabeans:
https://bgr.com/2017/07/07/android-market-share-versions-july-2017/
wow thanks for sharing, IOS is realy taking care if his customers, maybe its becus its just a single market for them, they produce their hardware and software themselves, Android is more or less an open source software, with multiple manufacturers making hardware and customs UI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 4:54am On Jul 09, 2017
toluwanimi07:
bro people aren't aware about it yet man

to reduce overhead costs, Xiaomi did not own any physical stores, selling exclusively from its online store. In recent years, they have opened 54 brick and mortar stores to combat the strategies of other low-cost competitors in Chinese markets. It also did away with traditional advertising and relies on social networking services and word-of-mouth to publicise its products

that's why Oppo overtakes them in china

but that's one of their way of keeping cost down.

don't think if they go the way other brands are driving their market xiaomi phones will be more expensive than you think

they have to look for ways to cut down cost, that's why they employ the above business model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 5:39am On Jul 09, 2017
spartacus11:

in 2016 the most search Android phone in nigeria is infinix note 3

how come ur xiaomi which u claim is crashing price is not even in top 10.

https://trends.google.com/trends/yis/2016/NG/?hl=en-GB

Fact that this is being discussed in the first place while they are not yet even here, should be a source of worry for those brands "reigning" here.
Hard to regard those other brands after tasting Xiaomi which leaves you feeling you have always been shortchanged by them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2017
New entry Fidelity bank #375
Gtbank #379
Accessbank #375
Ecobank #395
Uba #375
God touch gtbank heart

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2017
mindtricks:

Fact that this is being discussed in the first place while they are not yet even here, should be a source of worry for those brands "reigning" here.
Hard to regard those other brands after tasting Xiaomi which leaves you feeling you have always been shortchanged by them.

Final and most potent point... From the discussion so far... After using Xiaomi phone, I can never use any local brand again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2017
mindtricks:

I nr even understand whr d guy dey talk go, dem dey talk price, he dey hammer most searched, as if pple wen search go always end up buying or even get money to buy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

Hian, don't u have screw driver at home? Even madam MizMyColi knows how to change a wall socket

I only did accounting in school, the only time i came across electronics or any socket is when they are purchased, grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2017
omoadeleye:

I only did accounting in school, the only time i came across electronics or any socket is when they are purchased, grin

My thought when they all made it simple open the socket and fix the shocking issues without asking your knowledge of electricity..
abeg.. if you don't know which one is which stay off electricity.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2017
omoadeleye:

Picture this scenario, someone like MizMyColi come visit u, naxo ur generator no gree start, instead make u check plug and engine oil, u don't know anything there shocked or one if ur socket misbehave wen u wan show bae one special video to ginger una sef lipsrsealed, so u could find no solution... That's how bae will look at u and say, are u really a guy? Naxo u loose babe... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

Picture this scenario, someone like MizMyColi come visit u, naxo ur generator no gree start, instead make u check plug and engine oil, u don't know anything there shocked or one if ur socket misbehave wen u wan show bae one special video to ginger una sef lipsrsealed, so u could find no solution... That's how bae will look at u and say, are u really a guy? Naxo u loose babe... tongue

Not true... People like this will always have alternatives... Like second generator just like he went to living room to charge his phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2017
spartacus11:

wow thanks for sharing, IOS is realy taking care if his customers, maybe its becus its just a single market for them, they produce their hardware and software themselves, Android is more or less an open source software, with multiple manufacturers making hardware and customs UI

Yes, and it's very convenient for Google to sit back and collect licencing fees from the multiple manufacturers and OEMs without necessarily being under pressure to harmonise the version fragmentation in the ecosystem.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:

I go do like a rich man, and say.. "baby you know what? I can't stress myself now cause i need to preserve the strength for me and you jawe, lemme call this Kabiru to come and fix this issue up" tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amadika(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2017
spartacus11:

to reduce overhead costs, Xiaomi did not own any physical stores, selling exclusively from its online store. In recent years, they have opened 54 brick and mortar stores to combat the strategies of other low-cost competitors in Chinese markets. It also did away with traditional advertising and relies on social networking services and word-of-mouth to publicise its products

that's why Oppo overtakes them in china

but that's one of their way of keeping cost down.

don't think if they go the way other brands are driving their market xiaomi phones will be more expensive than you think

they have to look for ways to cut down cost, that's why they employ the above business model
Each time I read post of people defending products like tecno n Co, I wonder if these people work hard to get money. U don't expect me to spend almost 40% of my day working for money and u expect me to spend that hard earned money on low quality products like tecno and the likes when I have a better quality product like Xiaomi within the same price range. A rational person will go for the best quality within the same price range. After tasting Mi phones I can't settle for less again. I see that common sense is not common these days

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

My thought when they all made it simple open the socket and fix the shocking issues without asking your knowledge of electricity..
abeg.. if you don't know which one is which stay off electricity.. grin

Lol, baba, i no get that mojo, people go come dey be like.. shey u be electrician ni? Hehe.. make i let people wu dey d line to come do am... If i open am gan, i don't think i can see wetin i wan treat there...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Not true... People like this will always have alternatives... Like second generator just like he went to living room to charge his phone

He he he, make him learn am by force o, it always come in handy wen u least expect it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2017
amadika:

Each time I read post of people defending products like tecno n Co, I wonder if these people work hard to get money. U don't expect me to spend almost 40% of my day working for money and u expect me to spend that hard earned money on lowe likes when I have a better quality product like Xiaomi within the same price range. A rational person will go for the best quality within the same price range. After tasting Mi phones I can't settle for less again. I see that common sense is not common these days

Hmnn, this Sunday go hot o. Lemme go service first sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2017
Gptech:

I nr even understand whr d guy dey talk go, dem dey talk price, he dey hammer most searched, as if pple wen search go always end up buying or even get money to buy.
i wonder as much ooo bro, i wan reply am bt d energy to burn no dey, person dey compare global brand to a localized n regional brand....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2017
gidieberry:
i wonder as much ooo bro, i wan reply am bt d energy to burn no dey, person dey compare global brand to a localized n regional brand....

http://en.miui.com/thread-681259-1-1.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2017
Gptech:

http://en.miui.com/thread-681259-1-1.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Final and most potent point... From the discussion so far... After using Xiaomi phone, I can never use any local brand again...

Gba bé o! MIUI gives me access to virtually all aspects of the phone to resolve issues better and enjoy maximum functionality without necessarily rooting.
So far, so good...since my first Mi 4, I don park well dey neck my adorable "Naomi"�, I still dey wait to see the other skin or OS wey go turn my eye comot from am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2017
Ayam not undastandin o. So if Xiaomi enter naija, dem no go sell or gain ground abi??

Patapata, dem go sell at d rate of tecno n infinix n Pple eye go open say Infinix n Tecno don dey rip dem off.

How many phones tecno n infinix sell in d first half of dis year? I am sure both combine cnt even be up to wat xiaomi sold in Q2 of dis 2017. If truly tecno n infinix wan prove power, make dem enter china n india and make xiaomi sef enter africa. Na dia we go sabi wu b who.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2017
Goodmrn fam!!

The very cheap CBN $$$$$$ is still very much avail,

For thos who are on a tight budget,get this promo sales note 4x black with free temepred glass and 15days shipping for 52700 right now,take advantage of this great offer

Contacts on signature!!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2017
To all the powerful boss that have been on the 8.1.10 update on RN4X now, is it advisable to update to the new update now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keballl: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2017
princetom1:
Make una join me plsssssss, vegetable is bae (madam no vex say u get rival o, u know u are d first bae) grin

You want make i come rob you Abi ? Which kin oppression be this embarassed embarassed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2017
Gptech:

Price go start from $40, seriously grin.

Lol. Bros, any idea of the cheapest phone on AliExpress?

Not particular about specs, just a functional phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2017
40manlappy:

Lol. Bros, any idea of the cheapest phone on AliExpress?

Not particular about specs, just a functional phone.

Leagoo M8 Pro is a good choice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2017
iliyande:

Leagoo M8 Pro is a good choice

Thanks, I have read about Leagoo. Thought I could see one below Leagoo's price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2017
Keballl:

You want make i come rob you Abi ? Which kin oppression be this embarassed embarassed.

Mr evens

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chadbasin and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.